[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: download (14).jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
7KB, 201x251px
>year ago
>skinny, lots of guy friends
>just not hitting it with girls
>really nice they basically walk over me
>get fit cause i want gf
>fill out
>Start to get constant female attention
>first girl i start to get serous with
>say something wrong idefk
>"fuckboy"
>start getting called a fuckboy all around campus form just trying to talk normally to girls
>Forced into eternal hell of worthless sluts forever out of reach from qt3.14 gf

Can't lift away this feel brehs i thought i had made it .......

Women...wtf is wrong with them

Post other autism/fit/realisation stories
>>
Have you tried not being a fuckboy
>>
>>39331657
Yeah but i think its just that most actual alphas who go around pretending to be nice fuck these girls over then they don't trust anyone
>>
File: Bsa-GNjCMAAFq6G.jpg large.jpg (46KB, 410x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bsa-GNjCMAAFq6G.jpg large.jpg
46KB, 410x400px
>>39331560
fuck nigga
>>
>>39331725
Just ignore them bro, usually guys that call you a fuckboy are just jealous because they're too nervous to talk to girls themselves, and girls who call a guy a fuckboy are just looking for a way to get under your skin to see how you react. Just stay cool and they'll know you're not a phony (even if you really are)
>>
File: 1311093612267.png (102KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1311093612267.png
102KB, 241x228px
>hugless kissless virgin, never had a gf or touched a girl
>send oneitis a text two days ago
>still hasn't responded (or even read it for that matter)

What do I do?
>>
>>39331935
My theory:
You have to train to be social like you train to lift
every social interaction you pick up something new especially if you do something wrong
if you do something wrong then you'll spend time thinking about what you could have done better and next time do that instead
sometimes you can get away with multiple errors/learning experiences without compromising a relation ship or conversation or whatever your doing
eventually you'll have hit and passed so many roadblocks youl have covered almost every scenario exponentially increasing the amount of social interaction you have a day at this point you will be near 100% succes rate but that takes a while
>>
>>39332030
I have class with her on monday, should I just bring up what I asked about in the text (time and place for a date) and not bring up the text?
>>
>>39331935
I mean you shouldn't message her again if that's what you're asking. All that you can do is better yourself until you become the type of guy people won't ignore, and eventually maybe even the type of guy women will actively seek out
>>
>>39331935
Increase your self-respect before you have a go at romantic relationships. You increase your self-respect by becoming someone your own conscience can respect, which means you do what you consider to be in your best interests, as opposed to giving in to bad habits.

When you do that, the possible negative outcome of this kind of interaction will cease to be unnerving. You'll also attract better women who are capable of recognizing your qualities.
>>
>>39331935
Just find something to talk about not like "h-hey i like your pencil" but wait for the right time like if you know her and your having a normal conversation just continue it be interesting no most intristing man in the world bullshit but just dont be boring and a good rule of thumb is if you dont have anything of substance to say just dont say anything or think of something you have like a 10 15 second window to do so its like lifting weights its better to train right with proper form and nutrition than flailing heavy things around
>>
>>39331899
I've never heard a man call another man a fuckboy in my life.
>>
>>39332118
I should add, I already talk to her every day in class, and she already agreed to a date with me, my text has just been met with no response as of yet
>>
hey so this isn't fitness related.

please take this thinly veiled brag thread to a different part of the website.

thank you.
>>
File: kek.gif (1016KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
1016KB, 320x240px
>>39332129
>>
>>39332132
Oh then thats normal she either literally hasnt seen it ive known girls with over 150 unread messages at any given time, or more likely doesnt wanna seem desprate and is waiting a while before responding either way the best thign to do in these situations is literally dont give a fuck if you dont give a fuck itll turn out how you wanted or it wont just like if you did give a fuck only difference you wont end up looking like a complete autist getting to the same end
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.