[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will they learn it's all about the forearms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3380.jpg (54KB, 619x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3380.jpg
54KB, 619x387px
When will they learn it's all about the forearms?
>>
You do realize their forearms are pretty much the same size right
It's all about the calves
>>
Just so you know, the reason Bluto is so big (as well as other villains of the era like Mickey Mouse's Pete) is because of a discrimination against "low working class people" who got big doing manual labor.

That's why heroes like Popeye and Superman were not strong due to training but because of external reasons.
>>
>>39330506
YA! FUCK the working class!!! I want them to be replaced by robots desu
>>
>ywn have a long, lean, leggy, short-haired gf like Olive Oyl

why even live?
>>
>>39330862
I imagine it would at least be fun to bully her and throw her around the bedroom.
>>
>>39330862
Enjoy your bruised pelvis when you fuck her
>>
>>39330809
As a working class drone I can very much say that I'd rather the working class me replaced by robots
>>
>>39332580

You will be replaced by the workbots after the killbots have finished their work.
>>
>>39332580
>inb4 instead of getting replaced by robots they just decide to make you the robot
>you will be a cyborg not to live longer, or to fight crime, but to reasonably be able to work in a more dangerous and physically demanding work environment surrounded by soulless automatons and soulless wage slaves
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.