[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna get so ripped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (90KB, 750x876px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 750x876px
I can't wait to get ripped. Thinking about posting my progress pics on snap chat and having girls get wet for me. Mirin my gains.
People are gonna start respecting not me and my gf won't be able to keep her hands off me. Omg being ripped is gonna be so sweet. I'm pumped bros. I just moved and there's a Goodlife gym down the street. I'm gonna get a free trial and try it out, and if it's good enough then I'll get a full membership.
In a couple of months my ballin lifestyle is gonna get even better cause of the gains.

Motivation thread!
>>
>>39330215
kys fag you sound like a school shooter, you're gonna give up before you even put on 10lbs im calling it now.
>>
File: IwillproveyouwrongmasT.png (84KB, 1309x438px) Image search: [Google]
IwillproveyouwrongmasT.png
84KB, 1309x438px
>>39330215

>motivation thread
>is literally lifting for girls

What happens when you look like tyler durden? You quit.

>motivation thread

I'm going to prove MasT wrong. Everything he says to do I'm doing.

Gonna show him some people listen.
>>
>>39330243
Whoa
Im literally too ballin to care about negativity. People already jealous cause I'm ambitious lol

The only reason I'm not deadlifting right now is cause I hurt my back on a 1rm deadlift last week. I did my work sets (1pl8) and then went for 215 rep for good measure and snapped it.

I don't see you pushing yourself so hard you get injured. You'd be lucky if you had literally 1/10 my ambition.

You aren't going to make it, son
>>
>>39330309

>getting injured so you can't lift is a good thing
>doing weight you can't handle with poor form is a good thing

You're not going to make it like this. This is coming from someone that's been in the gym a lot longer than you and pushes (and pulls...) a lot more weight than you do.

Calm down. Stop testing 1 rep maxes. Focus on doing as much weight as you can WITH PERFECT FORM.

If you injure yourself PROGRESS IS SLOWED DOWN.

Ambition is good but you're going to keep injuring yourself like this, end up in a wheelchair, and have lol no gains
>>
>>39330309
weak b8.
>>
>>39330248
>wasting your time to prove a troll wrong
>>
>>39330248
mast is the fucking worst.
>>
>>39330397
>>39330523

Anytime anyone asks MasT a serious question they get a serious reply.

He just likes to funpost. I've been following every piece of advice MasT gives out to anons and I am making progress.
>>
>>39330544
you realize he is on steroids and even as a natty had crazy genetics with a natty body, that even most roiders will never achieve?

Just sayin that you have a good spirit, but dont expect too much. Natty lifting is hard. You wont be hyped 24/7 for the next 5 years. There will be downtimes brah.

Otherwise, all good luck to you my bro
>>
>>39330215
hopping on roids breh?

merlin
>>
>>39331097
Don't believe his lies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.