[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty Posture Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161106_004240-1.jpg (1013KB, 2744x1888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161106_004240-1.jpg
1013KB, 2744x1888px
>be me
>18 M
>6'1'' 147 lb
>narrow shoulders
>diagnosed with hyperlzxity in connective tissue which leads to:
>Lordosis
>slight scoliosis
|>a mild heart condition that renders it dangerous for me to consistently do any overly strenous workout (see: heavy lifting)

Recommendations to get around this somehow to actually get fit and fix my posture.

I used to have rounded shoulders as well, but I kind off started putting a conscious effort into pulling them back and up into the proper position about a year ago. Now I just do it without thinking and it's actually extremely uncomfortable for my neck to let them go back to their default rolling position so I guess that's good?
>>
Bodybuilding routine, you don't have to lift heavy to look good.

Maybe use bands? Calisthenics?

Try eating food and also continue your virginity, you don't need the cardio.
>>
>>39330186
You really should ask to your gp or some sort of physical therapist, this place is for shitposting. No one really will give you good advice.
>>
>>39330186
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>39330186
>hyperlzxity

No one here is qualified to help you here, you would need to seek medical advice and perform exercises under medical supervision.

>Lordosis

I dont really see it. Then again youre fuckin turning sideways to take a siggital view of posture which means no one would be able to check for any postural compensations to begin with. You also dont have your fuckin head in the picture meaning no one would be able to see the majority of postural compensations, and since you are twisting your body transversely, once again, no one would be able to help you even if you did.

>scoliosis

Not fixable. I mean, Ive heard of doctors doing some miracles, but for the most part in allllll my years of education it is emphasized that these kinds of distortions are not correctable and dont try to.

>Heart condition

Literally anyone here who gives you advice on exercise would be risking a lawsuit. Right off the bat even imbeciles familiar with something as shitty as a PAR-Q would know to avoid working with you until you got the OK with major limitations from your doctor.

Sorry OP. would love to give you real advice, but legally I couldnt. And you of all people should be seeking advice from a doctor considering your situation.
>>
>>39330186
Practice breathing in air so it is only allowed to expand at the top front of the chest. NO WHERE ELSE, not the back, not the gut. So you tuck your elbows in, pinch shoulder blades together and down, and have your abs pull the rib cage down and in so your nipples are closer to you navel while keeping you back straight. Do this always and do planks every day for the rest of your life.
>>
>>39331135
>you don't have to lift heavy to look good.
Please post a pic of your dyel body so that i can laugh before i turn in for the night
>>
File: 100_0629.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
100_0629.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
>>39333005
ama fag
>>
>>39333023
You look like shit and your choice of wall decorations. Get the fuck off of my board and hang yourself with that thong asap
>>
File: me in sept.jpg (25KB, 228x300px) Image search: [Google]
me in sept.jpg
25KB, 228x300px
>>39333040
>me
>look like shit
pick one dyel!

Its my gf's house, not something you would be likely to understand, you know, not having one and living with your mom
>>
>>39333023
You look like a sub par man put on above par muscle.
>>
>>39333023
>>39333064
>right click
>image search
>>
>>39330186
lots of pull ups and straight leg deadlifts
>>
>>39333306
you got me. I was interested in what >>39333005
this fag would say.

>eric helms looks shit
great webpage
>>
>>39332931
I just read one part of your post and you're a fucking moron.

There is such thing as strucural vs functional scoliosis, aswhipe.
>>
>>39333023
Gets told to post a pic if DYEL body...

POSTS ERIC HELMS.

Get out of here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.