[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fly.png (129KB, 288x587px) Image search: [Google]
fly.png
129KB, 288x587px
flat out, im a virgin male. now before you go all weeb yes this is a fit topic as sex is both a physical activity and health related but it also is a good workout so fuck right off with your technicality bullshit

anyways yeah pretend im finallygetting laid tonight by some chick thanks to my /fit/ finally being effective. what do I need to know?

no memes please i grew up with you lot and want you to treat me like your son
>>
>>39330034
watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooCvpiBmz_0
>>
>>39330034
we're all virgins here mate and the ones that aren't are faggots
>>
>>39330034
sex is pretty much meaningless unless you love her. sex with a gf is ten times better
>>
File: endit.png (237KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
endit.png
237KB, 633x758px
>>39330181
fuck you I didnt need this
>>
>>39330034
Try to jack off before you get together with her. This will help you last longer. Also wrap it for your protection. If not a slut and you think it will be okay, inform her that she is your first. However only warn her if you think she will be understanding. Of not, insta nut and try to recover by tunging that cunt.
>>
>>39330034
Okay chances are it'll be awkward. An by that I mean it'll be nothing like you imagined it in your fantasy.
Now go have fun. Turn it into a game or something. Ask her if she likes kinky games or something. Idfk. Go explore.
Penor in vagoo man. You may last 30 seconds, or you may never bust your nut. We don't know.
Touching and communicating is nice. If she likes being top you can grab her waist and rock her back and forward while he motar-piston's your pelvis.

Jesus Christ what more can I write. Sex is sex. Go have fun. It's not a big deal.
>>
Don't give so much of a fuck.

This may sound gay, but don't think of sex as a performance, but as an exploration of the other woman. Something natural and instinctual. Sex is sex. Enjoy yourself, even if you cum in 30 seconds, not everyone squats 2plate on their first day.
>>
>>39330034
Attack the pussy breh. Need to make that pussy look like blunt trauma to an oyster when you're done with it. Don't forget the ass if she's hot as well. If she won't let you fuck her shitter flip her onto her front or get her on her knees, spread her shitter cheeks and lick her arsehole. A good power position to start with is on her front stick your cock in her axe wound and hold her hands from above and put them out wide so she feels defenceless. Feels god slapping against her ass cheeks and you can pull out and inhale her lovely arse smell in between

Just fuck the pussy like harimbe on heat breh.
>>
give me a minute, I wrote a post for the faggots on /r9k/ about this, lemme find it

hopefully you appreciate more then those cunts did
>>
>>39330793
All information is appreciated by lurkers.
>>
You better bring tons of lube, son.
>>
Just relax, spend a lot of time on foreplay. Even if you bust in like 10 seconds at least you will have gone down on her and fingered her for a bit so she won't get too pissed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.