[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does bad genetics look like after 5+ years of training?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: oGWgtaA[1].jpg (169KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
oGWgtaA[1].jpg
169KB, 1000x1000px
what does bad genetics look like after 5+ years of training?
>>
>>39328892
I'd say look in the mirror, but you don't even lift
>>
>>39328905
pls be gentle bro
>>
Massive but unaesthetic OP
>>
unless you have klinefelters or something of that sort, chances are you've got a pretty decent base and you'll look like a greek god granted you follow a good novice program, eat right, sleep right etc. you will make most of your gains in your first year or two of training. i would say by 5 years you would be close to maxing out your potential if not already, obviously this only applies if you do everything correctly and not do a bro split as a beginner. dunno what "bad genetics" is, you have to define it.
>>
>>39328892
genetics don't matter unless you are olympic weightlifter or top bb
>>
>>39328892
"Bad genetics" isn't a thing when it comes to being /fit/. Same thing with aesthetics. It's all very subjective. The real measure should be whether a person is healthy and self respecting or not.

Now, if we apply genetics as genetic predisposition to disease then yes there are objectively "bad genetics" out there. However this is rarely the case since people make shallow assumption about people based on physical differences as opposed to their actual medical status.

So go get /fit/ anons. Don't let "muh genetics" be your excuse. You're starting to sound like fatties.
>>
>>39328976
if you've made minimal gains in the first year of lifting can you get that back later? or does noob gains don't apply anymore?
>>
>>39329004
OP here, I have great genetics for aesthetics, beautiful chest, abs and arms. I'm just curious at what shitty genetics for aesthetics look like, cause all I see is a bunch of unasthetic 1 year into lifting asking why they're not a greek god
>>
>>39329034
Noob gains come from having a low amount of muscle
The higher you go the less you gain
If you have little muscle you'll gain fast
>>
File: 1318307557113.jpg (19KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1318307557113.jpg
19KB, 500x404px
>>39328892
>that fucking realization in his face he'll never have the body of the roidheads he was inspired by

feelsbadman
>>
>>39328986
genetics plays a role in how fast you put on muscle, and obviously how aesthetic youre gonna be looking. Waist shoulder ratio for example. Biceps and triceps muscle length are also hella important, having a long/low biceps is gonna make your arm look a lot bigger and fuller than a high inserted bi
>>
>>39328976
Is PPL a bro split?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.