[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soup weather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: thOGL881ZK.jpg (15KB, 299x198px) Image search: [Google]
thOGL881ZK.jpg
15KB, 299x198px
Who is stoked for soup weather? I love getting a complete meal soaked in meat juice. Also post fav soups and recipe
>>
>>39326922
I hate winter. If I could I would destroy the world's soup reserves just to spite you for this thread.
>>
>>39327229
Aw man why you gotta be like that? Also where are you from. I'm from California so my winter is most ppls spring or fall.
>>
>>39327251
I'm just joshing you a little bro. I live on the NE coast. And I work outside. I freeze my balls off every winter. Some homemade chicken noodle soup is a beautiful thing though.
>>
My top 3 that are easily acquired

minestrone
tomato/basil soaked rice(spicier than sweet)
white borscht with eggs and sausage
>>
>>39327279
I do not envy you friend. I simply lack the knowledge and equipment to survive that type of environment. What do you do? Construction, fishing?
>>
>>39327307
Construction. I don't mind the heat in the summer, but winter fucks me up.
>>
>>39327306
That's a nice list
>fabadas
>from scratch French onion with beef rib broth
>tomato bisque
>>
>>39326922
I make this soup that's so good anyone that ever tried it cried themselves to death. Might make another batch tomorrow.
>>
>>39327335
Opposite problem here. It's 105 degrees here in the summer and wasps are like a fucking plague. Fuck roofing like that. Are you a stereotypical ne Portuguese construction worker by chance?
>>
>>39327409
Nah. Irish catholic.
>>
>>39327434
Well at least you're catholic amirite or amirite
You know the difference between a patty and a Portuguese?
The patty can speak English.
>>
>>39326922
PAPA ANON'S /COMFY/ BEAN STEW

> INGREDIENTS
500g mixe beans/"soup mix"
1 white onion, peeled and diced
4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
3 stalks of celery, diced
4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
Ham, bacon, stew beef, etc.
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 pints beer of your choice
2 cups beef broth

> DIRECTIONS
Pour 1 tbsp butter into pan and heat

Add aromatics (onion, garlic, celery) to pan over medium-low heat and sweat down, about ten minutes

Remove veggie from pan and place in slow cooker

Increase heat, add meat to pan and brown quickly, about 5 minutes

Place meat in slow cooker

Add potatoes, soup mix, beer, ACV, and beef broth to slow cooker

Melt 1 tbsp butter and add that in too

Add two bay leaves, salt and pepper

Cook on high for 8-10 hours
>>
>>39326922
avgolemoni (egg and lemon soup)

1 (1.35kg) whole chicken, giblets removed and reserved
90g uncooked white rice
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
3 eggs, beaten
2 lemons, juiced

Method
Prep:15min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr15min
Place chicken in a pot large enough for the chicken to move around, but not too much room or the stock will be watery. Add the giblets if included with your chicken. Fill with enough water to cover by about 2.5cm. Cover and bring to the boil. When boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour, skimming the fat from the top as it collects.
When the chicken is done, the meat should pull from the bones easily. Transfer the bird to a large bowl and set aside to cool. Add the rice to the stock and season with salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat for 20 more minutes or until rice is tender. When the rice is done, turn off the heat.
Whisk the eggs with the lemon juice in a large bowl. Whisk one ladleful of hot stock into the eggs very gradually so the eggs do not curdle. Gradually whisk in more stock until the egg mixture is heated. Then pour the egg mixture back into the pot, whisking briskly. The result should be a creamy looking soup. You may season with additional salt, pepper or lemon juice at this point.
You may add pieces of chicken to the soup before serving or serve soup with salted chicken on the side.
so much protein. so much love. this soup is all you ever need.
>>
>>39326922
>winter
>soup weather
You mean DNP weather
>>
Chicken soup

Ingredients:
>chicken breast
>chicken broth

Directions
>cook the chicken breast
>put it in the chicken broth
>>
File: 2016-11-05 18.31.56.jpg (3MB, 2829x1590px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-05 18.31.56.jpg
3MB, 2829x1590px
Soup weather is comfy, anon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.