[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit memes you fell for Fell for the deadlift and squat don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Pain And Gain (1).jpg (74KB, 541x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pain And Gain (1).jpg
74KB, 541x600px
Fit memes you fell for

Fell for the deadlift and squat don't give you a wide waist and ruin your vtaper potential meme
Fell for the deadlift and squat are enough for abs meme
Fell for the flat bench is enough to get a nice chest meme
Fell for the you need to lift big for girls to mire your body meme
>>
File: 1474300900199.png (407KB, 415x620px) Image search: [Google]
1474300900199.png
407KB, 415x620px
>oh look, another "I unsuccessfully tried SS and now I'm angry at Rippetoe!" thread
>>
>>39326780
never fell for any of these. the abs one bothers me the most because it's so ridiculous.
>>
>actually falling for the lifting for girls meme

>actually falling for the visible abs will make me stop being socially retarded meme
>>
File: 20161105_130539.jpg (1MB, 1440x2271px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_130539.jpg
1MB, 1440x2271px
>>39326839
I've been doing exclusively ss since August, here is a picture of my unpumped stomach (my abs look significantly different on dsys I work out)
>>
>>39326780
honestly the deadline and squat are enough for abs meme is way too widespread. The idea that all you should do to get a six pack is to get to a low bf percentage is dumb
>>
you just have shit genes and youre small op lol.
>>
>>39326886
that proves the meme. if you had been doing a 15 minute ab workout in addition to ss, your abs would look whey better.
>>
>>39326954
Provide picture proof, supposed non-ablet
>>
>>39326993
its true dude.

Think of it this way, your abs are just supporting your body during these lifts, theyre not actively stretching and contracting. Thats like trying to get a big chest just by unracking the weight and holding it.
>>
>>39327234
You're telling me that if I front squat and breath deep at the bottom of the squat it's not working my abds extensively
>>
>>39326886
Where is the after pic?
>>
>>39327287
Compared to Core exercises like fucking hanging leg raises or dragon flags? Yes you dumb fuck. Look at the guys with nice well developed abs and ask if they just squat and deadlift for those. Jesus you dumb fat fuck
>>
>>39326780
>Fell for the deadlift and squat don't give you a wide waist and ruin your vtaper potential meme
Lmao
You're just fat
>>
>>39327287
muscle is muscle!
it must stretch and contract. if its not being taken through its full range of motion then its not going to grow how you want. it will simply do the bare minimum to squat your weight
>>
>>39327352
My core got so jacked it ruined my taper, but squats and deadlifts didn't work my abs well enough!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.