[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/AUS GENERAL/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 14

File: download.png (3KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 318x159px
/AUS GENERAL/

Its saturday night, why are you on 4chan and not out fucking gangas and shelving pingas?

Hows the summer cut going?
Post your post code
>>
File: 1429011986628.png (81KB, 413x550px) Image search: [Google]
1429011986628.png
81KB, 413x550px
Because i'm studying for my finals

>>
>>39323992
Lol you fell for the university meme
>>
>>39323995
explain anon
>>
>>39323976
>Its saturday night, why are you on 4chan and not out fucking gangas and shelving pingas?

No friends to go to the club with. Also arms and shoulders are too sore to move around
>>
>>39323976
Moving to Sydney next year boys. I'm coming home.
>>
File: 12381239.png (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
12381239.png
7KB, 206x245px
>tfw you tape the pingas to your balls and the sniffer dog in line goes nuts on your crotch
>>
>>39323992
Same here. GL mate.
>>
4065 represent
On my way to get pissed at a party.

The people driving are bitching about a friend that lost weight and became attractive.
Fucking crabs in a bucket I swear.
>>
>tfw exams
2 down 2 to go but i'm so tired of studying

how do I stay motivated lads
>>
>>39324036
modafinil
>>
>>39324045
>handing in my natty card
>>
>>39324045
Im not the guy you replied to , but im interested. Where do you buy from?
>>
All my mates are at this that festival, i stupidly decided not to go, so now im getting drunk at home
>>
>>39324015
>shelved a 10 pack up my ass at stereo
>dog sniffed me
>taken off site to special examination room
>asked to strip naked
>mfw they found nothing
>get inside take them out of double wrap condom
>eat them during the day
>>
>>39324045
Not the guy you're replying to but I'm curious to try.

It's a prescription drug though how can I get my GP to write it off?
>>
>>39324062
not him but i get mine from https://www.modafinilcat.com/au
>>
File: Capture.png (190KB, 1088x597px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
190KB, 1088x597px
>>39324084

Bruh
>>
>>39324127
fuck. i bought 150 at start of this year. never heard of the site they are referencing, but if you do a search on reddit you can probably check reviews of it.
>>
>>39324006
isn't sydney pretty violent and dirty?
Also lots of muslims?
>>
>>39324190
Probably, but it's sure as hell a lot more interesting than New Zealand.
>>
Incase you missed it. This dirty lad from bankstown sung like an absolute angel. And he was chewing gum the whole time
>>
>>39324190
>lots of muslims?
some but there's way more asians

literally suburbs where signs and shit are in chinese and if you dont speak ching chong then you're fucked
>>
>>39324203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmwFnoMoDDg
fucking forgot the link
>>
Alone on holiday drinking by myself at the Opera Bar.

Am contemplating suicide upon returning to the States.
>>
>>39324220
>Opera Bar.
Amazing spot though

Have you been up to Newcastle?
>>
>>39323976
im watching the big blue
3040 kents
>>
>>39324232
No can I do it in a daytrip?
>>
>>39323976
Looking for laffs before the gf comes round for a difficult chat bout the relationship
Iron giant is on tv over here so that aint helping
>>
>>39324262
what did you do anon
>>
>>39324193
u kiwifag? I love NZ thinking about moving there. swap ya?
>>
File: IMG_2069.jpg (98KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2069.jpg
98KB, 490x368px
2088 here.
>>
>>39323976
>fell for the study meme
>summer bulk senpai, wanna get thiccccer
>>
>>39324272
Not a whole lot mane, we just both work and do uni and its becoming a strain on everything with being unable to make time for each other and the stress is making us act poorly towards each other
Wont be breaking things off just got to discuss what were doing wrong and how to change and move forward
Im gunna get grilled for some shit ive said regarding her actions and her mates and etc
>>
>>39324283
thats good to hear anon communication is the most important thing and getting it out in the open.
what shit did you say?
>>
>>39324289
I misinterpreted a situation where i thought she was acting cold towards me when she was out with her mates.They happened to catch me out at the same place having a couple drinks but essentially her mates killed any chance of us spending time together. Its a pretty cancer friend group their main form of common ground is flirting with guys and getting shitfaced. Hence i get a bit shitty about their influence on her and i flipped out warning her not to treat me like shit. But yeah she was not up for it and was bawling this morning
Agreed that communication is best way to sort it
>>
>>39324258
Its about 2 hours by train or car from sydney.
Can definetly see the best parts of Newy in one day. Fuck, id even be happy to show you around
>>
>>39324276
Id love to go to New Zealand. Do you have any where in aus you want to go?
>>
>>39324283
>we just both work and do uni and its becoming a strain on everything
Just make the argument that you are both so busy because youre thinking of your future together and how putting in the hard work now will benefit it in the future.

Thats what I said to my girlfriend and now I only have to see her on the rare occasion and can spend most of my time on something im passionate about
>>
>>39324276
Yeah. Don't go to Auckland tho bro, it's fucked. Commuting is a fucking nightmare. If you do, stay on the north shore. Where in Aus are you?
>>
>>39324316
Thanks anon I have two more full days here and I had no idea what to do. Was going to originally plan to just chill at a beach or something.

What must sees do you suggest at Newcastle? I'd meet up if I wasn't such an introverted fuck. But thanks for the offer anon
>>
>>39324326
you've read that wrong mate lol
>>
>>39323976
Have gf. Town is scum. Gotta study for exams.
>>
>>39324346
Dude id spend erry day with her if i could, shes actually a great girl among the total cess pool here in perth. But the first point was very well made cheers anon
>>
>>39324348
Melbz. It's a good city but gash weather and traffic's getting worse by the day. Where in NZ has the best weather?
>>
>>39324313
i've found that even when you really disapprove of something, you can't force the issue or force your partner to change, that will just cause resentment. You can gently nudge in the right direction and calmly explain your position, but if you start getting too emotional, angry, and making demands you'll lose her. Also you don't need to live in each other's pockets and you don't have to be together all the time, time apart makes time together more special.
>>
>>39324362
Went to Melb for a weekend last year, quite liked it desu. Stayed at this backpackers that was like a converted victorian house and everyone had been living out of there and smoking grass all day.

Best weather in NZ? Bay of Islands my bro.
>>
>>39323976
Have to leave for Papua New Guinea on Monday for work so just chilling home. Can't be bothered to go out and I need the rest.

I wanted to go to the gym tomorrow for one last workout before I have to leave, but I hurt my shoulder scooping the pool this arvo.

>>
>>39324258
if you want a day trip, consider going to the gap. 'gap park' on the maps, ferry to watson's bay and walk around for the afternoon along the cliffs edge walk. quite a serene walk if the weather is right and the crowds are minimal
>>
>>39324371
Yeh actually I really like Melbourne for the most part, it's more Australia that pisses me off and makes me want to move. Politics is fucked, can't decide on a leader for shit, people getting more and more vitriolic, extremist and divided. That's probably the same everywhere though, I guess it's just wishful thinking/daydreaming. But either way I do love NZ. You in Auckland?
>>
>>39323976
4000 no one invites me out . I got friends but we just not cool like that.

Cuts going as expected. I didn't get too fat this time round so it's so much easier.
>>
>>39324349
Depends what youre after. Newcastle is just like a smaller, chilled/ hipster sydney.
We have some awesome beaches and swimming spots. Lots of aweosme pubs and bars, cafes abd restaurants.

Its a pity that you didnt think of coming to newcastle earlier; 'This that' festival was on today, It would have been perfect for you.

Honestly if I wa you, Id just stay in sydney if you only have 2 days left. Theres plently to do there, If you want any suggestions let me know, I know sydney reasonably well.

How have you found your trip to Aus? Where have you been?
>>
>>39324396
tfw probably 9 months from goal weight
whyd i ever get fat
>>
>>39324392
Nah Wellington, but studied up in Auck for three years. You'll probably not want to leave here if you came, it's pretty mundane compared to Australia. Not very redneck unless you go to a gang pad or something.
>>
Fuck all you Aus Bros sound really chilled. I really wish we could get together for a big piss up
>>
>>39324430
Yeah my NZ boner was sparked by a 2-day visit to Welly. Jelly of your city bro.
>>
>>39324450
Its 4chan though, bound to be some weirdos about
>>
>>39324467
>bound to be some weirdos about
Oh fuckin' oath, but that would just make it more interesting.
Im sure the normies here would outnumber the weirdos.
>>
>>39324420
I liked it. Only thing I have a complaint about is that even though the USD has some power over the AUD, everything is still fucking expensive.

I've been almost everywhere around the CBD and it's districts, went to manly and bondi, and did the whole blue mountains daytrip. Out of ideas what to do so I might still drop by Newcastle after waking up to find a place to watch sunrise.

I can do the Watson trip that the other anon suggested on Monday
>>
File: DSC_0022.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0022.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>39324464
It could be a lot worse, I'll say that much. If you ever come here again be sure to check out Powerhouse Gym on Taranaki street. I train there atm, it's the shit

pic about half an hour north of Wgtn
>>
5159 here, I am bored and already went to the gym, so im thinking of drinking a bunch of cough syrup and seeing how long I can sleep for
>>
4034 brissy cunts

wish i was going out but mates are coming over for bevvies and smash bros so ehhh hopefully ill have money again soon
>>
>>39324491
Do you have a rental car or are you on public transport?
Newcastle is a cunt to get around on public transport. Id honestly be happy to drive you around as I have nothing on tomorrow.
>>
Any Anons here done a Contiki/ Top deck to Europe?
Im thinking about going sometime next year and have some questions.
How did you find it? Would advice would you give?
>>
>>39323976
you are making fucking generals outside of /int/

this shit has to stop
>>
>>39324632
Fuck up cunt
>>
>>39324577
Are

Are you two going to fuck?
>>
>>39324635

>be australian
>type a post
>no more internet for a year because bandwidth quotas
>>
>>39324667
Im just trying to be friendly to our American Pal :')
>>
>>39323992

Same here, last one on Monday.

Can't fucking wait to sink a few jugs Monday night and watch all my hard work cutting go to waste
>>
melb western suburbs represent, any cucks here?
>>
>>39324729
ayyy. gonna take my p permit test on the 24th. how fucked am i
>>
4051 here.

Just playing Overwatch, first weekend I've had off not studying (CPA). Going to the beach tommoz and just bum around.
>>
summer cut isn't starting for another 11 months
>>
>>39324737

I think it being the west you're gonna need to pull off some sick donuts to get a passing grade.
>>
>>39324737
Unless you go to northam you're fucked that guy is chill as fuck
>>
>>
>>39324577
Thanks for the offer its cool though probably one thing I'll do is that memorial walk or something.

Have a good lunch spot you recommend?
>>
Lmao where abouts in newy are you from
>>
>>39324766
>>39324760
tBh im just scared of being too nervous on the day of the test. my parents are out of the country on holiday so i cant practice. im tired of being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no form of transportation m80s
>>
>>39324799

I'd drive ya dubs but I'm drunk af right now, just go to a park lot, make it feel more natural. shit's literally cuck-tier.
>>
>>39323992
UQ pls go
>>
> uni exams are over and no job so literally no reason to leave the house

my parents think I'm a fucking loser but I really have nothing to do besides lift. Why is my life so fucking boring?
>>
>>39324799
do a practice test with an instructor before you go for your real one

failed my first time and i had to wait like another 3 months to rebook
>>
>>39324804
thanks for the offer m8
>>39324846
yea im taking lessons from a driving school. my HPT is gonna expire at the end of january so i need to get this fakin thing sorted before then or else im gonna have to retake the HPT and give jewroads more money
>>
hey friendos. 2612, my life is literally phd, drugs, sleep. ~120kg of plates in the backyard keeps me sane and attached to the physical realm and /fit/ helps a lot with motivation.

all you brisboners are making me nostalgic. i bet the jacarandas are in bloom right now, so beautiful
>>
>>39324895
>phd

as in?
>>
>>39324789
Maryland, bruh. you?
>>
>>39323992
Finished Thursday.
feelsgoodman
>>
gotta wear smart casual/business casual for a job over the summer. What should I wear so I dont die in the heat?

polo tops?
>>
>>39324901
funny story, biochemistry / muscle physiology. i was dyel maximus when i joined the lab and then i realised how ridiculous it was that i could tell you all about ec coupling but not lift my bodyweight from the ground.
>>
>>39324946
What's the career pathway from there?
I'm kinda heading towards a biochem major but am not sure where it'll take me.
>>
>>39324946
lel, I started 4 months ago when my gf left me

whatever works bro

what uni btw? Melbourne uni here.
>>
>>39324967
Major?
>>
>>39324975
undergrad commerce (economics/finance) just finished first year
>>
>>39324984
Ah nice, how'd you find it?
I just finished first yr science at melb.
>>
>>39325008
Well I'm actually trying to do the breadth stream in engineering, so I found the calculus/engineering stuff pretty tough but the economics/finance stuff relatively easy.

What are ya majoring in dude
>>
>>39324354
town isnt scum if youre not going clubbing. shit like reds and hq, those places are ones to avoid like the plague.
>>
>>39324946
I did chem and bio 1/2, plus physics 1 and psych 2 as fillers.
Looking to be bioscience oriented, maybe a pharmacology major if there's a job at the end of that tunnel.

Do you go to the uni gym?
>>
>>39325019
>>39325045
Replied to wrong person
>>
>>39325059
Try the GAMSAT or whatever it is and get into postgrad med/dent if you're concerned about the job

Nah I'm DYEL as fuck still and i live an hour away from uni so it's not really worth going
>>
>>39324965
i should have an offer for a postdoctoral position in france which would be a good adventure, but the pay in science is absolute trash and without enormous luck + drive it's very hard to progress beyond the postdoc stage.

most people do a couple of postdoc rotations and then bail for something else - public service policy work is very common. if you're the right blend of alpha and autistic management / strategic consulting is good to get into. honestly if i was coming out of undergrad again i'd probably just bite the bullet and try for medicine. the best thing about science is that you can think a lot but also work with your hands, and you get that in medicine too + career security + many times the pay. if you just do undergrad and bail there's unfortunately not much you can do that's relevant to your degree, maybe pharma sales if you're extroverted enough

undergrad science is imo a bit of a trudge, talk to your fave lecturers about doing a summer internship in their labs if you think you might be interested, it gives you a taste of what real science is like and they'll probably have a bit of $$$ to throw your way also.

i don't mean to be such a downer, i'm honestly astonished that i make a paltry living doing this shit and i'm grateful every day, but the "science industry" is currently kind of broken.
>>
>>39324967
the only uni in the country that occasionally beats you in the various meaningless world university rankings that come out, motherfucker
>>
>>39325019
new anon here. breadth in eng with undergrad eco/finance is pretty attractive to employers. good choice bro. don't fall for the world music choir meme and you'll be good.
>>
>>39325081
ANU or UNSW?

>>39325083
Cheers bro, I'm still going to do the masters of eng after the undergrad because an extra two years for a masters from UoM probably means alot more money later in life

What do you study?
>>
>>39325045
beirepaire centre?
>>
>>39325098
yea plus more job satisfaction than shitty banking job.

eco/finance about to graduate after exams. cramming for that macro exam bro
>>

Gained 10kg in 2 months, such a beefcake.
>>
>>39325098
ANU my man, i regret my sass
>>
>>39325118
Just finished intro macro, easiest fucking shit of my life - wayyy easier than intro micro

How do the later eco years compare to intro years, also how does level 3 finance compare to business finance (did that already in first year lel)?

Also how do you put up with all the fobs in the cohort? I'm like the only white person in most of my tutes

>>39325123
I forgive you, living in canberra must fucking suck
>>
>>39325065
Ah fair enough. I don't go to uni gym, I go to a local because more convenient, but really doesn't matter if you're dyel, nobody cares unless you do something retarded.
>>39325067
How'd you score that France opportunity?
Yeah I've got a couple of family and friend related connections to pharmaceutical companies, hopefully I can keep those alive up to the point when I'm qualified - may be heading to Germany for an internship over the long break next year. Seems like the sort of opportunity that is too good to not take up.

You think medicine is the way to go? I was looking at med entry and the stats looked pretty daunting, >90th pctile GAMSAT + >6.7GPA. Really don't know if I can achieve that level given my current WAM is 74.5... To push the results into that consistent H1 bracket would require significantly more work, and I don't even know if I want medicine. Tough choices...
>>
File: stef.jpg (26KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
stef.jpg
26KB, 320x320px
you cunts like freezma's vids?
>>
>>39325102
Is that the name of the uni gym? I go to a local - might hit up the uni gym next year though; will just have to make timetable to suit it.
>>
>>39325150
Fuck no. Hate that cunt
>>
>>39323976
summer cut is going fine, down 10 kg so far with only 15 more to go.

>>
>>39325143
micro was easier in our year. Macro lecturer was a fuckin dunce did shit in that subject, graham something cunt was cooked. inter micro is fucked, inter macro easy af. 3rd yr micro easy to h1, 3rd yr macro is cooked its basically maths subject.

3rd year finance is fucked. go corp fi, investments, then derivs.

bruh the fobs are fucked. walkin round the spot/giblin is nuts unless you got group of mates. i just hang out at gym or study in msd mostly the fuckin fobs man.
>>
>>39325162
yea bro, its an ok gym when it's not packed and filled with dyel fobs in gay sneakers
>>
File: tumblr_nots4jfshP1su22geo1_500.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nots4jfshP1su22geo1_500.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>zac perna

does bcom too, kids huge
>>
>>39325166
how come?
he makes some good lifting vids and talked about how juice fucked with his head and body
>>
>>39325145
GAMSAT you can just grind out, the trick for GPAs is that you do an honours year, and it's very common in honours to get a flat 7 GPA if you're at all decent + the research experience is considered in admissions. it's not easy but i regret not giving it a shot, iunno.

it's v common for your first postdoc to be overseas, generally if you have a decent supervisor and skills to back it up they'll pull strings to make it happen. BUT in this case, i'm a disgusting francophile and was lucky enough to be able to convince the french embassy to send me there for a study tour and i visited the labs of our collaborators, made a good impression, boom done. in general australian scientists have a great reputation for being resourceful and gregarious so it's usually an easy sell.

definitely take the german internship if you can! germany is one of the few countries you can actually make a good biotech career + experience in german companies is v highly regarded. good luck man, it's hard making your way in the world!
>>
>>39324190
Sydneys fine
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>39325198
Haha.
I'm as white as they come, but I think I might be guilty on the gay shoes front.
>>
>>39325236

Remember my first baby lifts in fluxes. I fucked up my hip and groin because of shitty form on squats. I immediately changed them to powerlift 2.0 and to this day I consider it my best workout buy.
>>
>>39325234
Thanks for the advice my dude - I'll give it a red hot go.

I would fear paying 10k and a year of my life only to not get into medicine if I didn't get in after undergrad, but hey I guess it's the risk you take.

Best of luck for your postdoc, and the ensuing career :^)
>>
>>39325236
nah lmao not poorfag gear i mean squatting in yeezy's while wearing lifting gloves and nike compression singlet. idgaf tho, cunts just got no idea about gym ettiquette. 2 years ago gym was mad with plates racked properly and everything, now its a fuckin mess cos these fobs leave their free weights everywhere
>>
>>39325250
I have been seriously considering buying some powerlifts since a groin injury which cucked my squat two months back. I just feel like I'd appear a massive pussy moving 2pl8 in powerlifts lol.

This endorsement may push me over the edge.
>>
>>39325262
Are you a third year?
>lifting gloves and nike compression singlet
lmfao, I feel like the membership would be worth it over my local just to laugh.
>>
>>39325264
http://www.wiggle.com.au/adidas-powerlift-3-shoes-aw16-1/

best shit you'll buy for gym. I got the 2.0's for $180 and theyre great. you dont fuck up your sneakers in gym and they help with a lot of shit, everything legs, and i use em for bench too,
>>
>>39325289
yea 3rd. graduating soon.

it's expensive af though. decent powerlifters there too but if you can 2pl8 squat you'll fit in
>>
>>39325292
Cheers, I'll sus them.
>>39325302
Membership is 14 or 15/week I think, which is only a couple dollars more than my local, could probably make the difference in like half a shift at work. Hey maybe we'll be closing in on 3pl8 by next year.
Good luck for any exams you've got coming up m8
>>
>>39325264

I've been squatting under 2pl8 at that time, but didn't give a fuck. It's a gym, not fashion week. If the accessory is helpful, then I'm going to use it.

Also the moment I squatted in powerlifts for the first time was the moment I felt my glutes actually activate.
>>
>>39324203
>>39324205
Shit, didn't expect that. Lad's good
>>
>>39323992
same
>tfw last exam on last friday of exam block

What degree?
>>
>>39324622
I did solo backpacking in Europe and Contiki in Asia, Contiki is worth if you can't be fucked doing a lot of organizing yourself and would rather just go with the flow and get pissed. Plus there's generally a good group to roll with so the pussy is on tap.

That being said if you don't wannado very touristy shit and just go wherever you want, i reccomend just going along by yourself, It'll be a bit more costly and probably a bit scarier but its shitall if you're organized. The internet is your friend so you can google your way around and find decent deals before you go anywhere.

Most important advice would be to just enjoy whatever you end up chosing, its all enjoyable as fuck in the end, just make sure you actually commit and go.
>>
>>39325145
>>39325234
med student here.

not gonna lie, entry is pretty brutal, but it gets progressively easier the later on it is.

straight in from highschool was where i went, entry rates were less than 1%.

gamsats slightly better. i recommend you do one of those online courses. medentry is pretty good.

but its never too late really. just a matter of what you are willing to settle with. there's people in my class who are in their mid 40s just starting medicine.

once you get out, its 1 year internship + the quickest specialization is 3 years GP for a decent lifestyle + salary.
>>
Gf talk anon here, went well desu, just vented all our shit and ended up fucking and cuddling for a couple hours then went out and got burgers and decided what were gunna do together after exams. Could have ended up alot worse cheers for the chat beforehand boys
>>
Have very few friends. The ones I do have don't go out.
>>
>>39325831
Good to hear man

Girls are frustrating but a good one is definitely worth the effort
>>
>>39325831
Happy for you anon :)
>>
>>39325226
dudes a bro would love to meet him
>>
>>39324915
Not from newy, from Maitland
>>
>>39324371
Was that the backpackers near the Museum and Carlton Gardens?
>>
>>39329133
Same shit
>>
>>39325188
>Melb
Fuck I've got 3rd year macro on Wednesday shitting myself. Barely passed the assignments and last exam of the degree
>>
>>39325678
How fucked am I if I want to do med and my gpa is 6.25
>>
>>39325150
yeh hes a sick cunt
>>
>>39325226
>fake natty

Fucking POS
>>
>>39325529
I mostly just want to do some travelling before I settle down and buy my first house.
I have a girlfriend (who I wouldnt take with me lol), so Im not too concerned about the pussy. I just want to see things and meet interesting people.
>>

not out fucking gangas because I'm unattractive even though decent body (76kgs 8-10%), probably because im short (5'9) and a bit of a cunt
>>
File: chad.png (594KB, 581x763px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
594KB, 581x763px
>>39323976
It's Sunday day by the time I'm reading this. I went to the pub last night.

Postcode: 2011

>>39324082
People do this? I'm a legit homo and still it takes a moment with one finger before I'm able to put anything else up there. Why would you put a 10-pack of pingas up there?
>>
>>39331065
how fake?
>>
>>39323976
3195 reporting in.

I was studying for uni, and applying for jobs, since my current one is shit.
>>
I just want to be rich already
>>
Canberra 2904 anytime chisholm
>>
>>39324503
Day
>>
>>39324845
what state and what interests m8
>>
>>39331438
Then do contiki senpai. Its a good time with little stress and its fairly flexible, and it won't melt your savings away so you'll have enough for a down payment by the end of it.
>>
File: memes.jpg (18KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
18KB, 500x372px
3183 here

Been sick as a dog all weekend but have tonnes of shit to do, think I'll take tomorrow off so I don't get too run down.

Otherwise I'm on the text to this bird but I think she's trying to distance herself from me. Took three days for her to text me back after our first date.

How do I deal with this hell?
>>
>>39324084

time for crime stoppers
>>
>>39333300
Witnessed!
Also, my neighbourhood. Do you go to one of the gyms in Balaclava?
>>
>>39323976
It's night now but i didn't go out last night because I'm 34 years old. I went to the gym in the morning came home and relaxed for an hour then i practised on my electric guitar for an hour then my gf came home and we just hung out for the rest of the night.
>>
>>39324082
>be me on a date with a girl I've been seeing for three weeks
>meet up at flinders street station
>start to walk out and these four guys come up to me with a dog
>dog gets in my way so i try to push it away
>guys alert me to the fact they are police and the dog has detected drugs on me
>have to stand there pulling shit out of my pockets in front of this girl I'm trying to impress to show the cops i don't have drugs on me
>dont want her to find out i did drugs last night when she wasn't around
>>
4869 FNQ
>>
>>39324522
Ayyyy, Aberfoyle Park boys. I've moved a bit further south near Noarlunga but I'm moving back in a couple of months.
>>
>>39333257
vic

I generally just play video games and go to the gym (I started a few months back so I'm still pretty DYEL)

Recently started going to music festivals and taking MD, that's definitely a highlight.
>>
>>39333590
Also Victorian here. Just finished uni for the semester.

How far from the cbd are you? Vidya, gym and random gigs and festivals are my thing.
>>
>>39333620
yeah same bro I was also one of the anons above talking about melbourne uni

>How far from the cbd are you?

Pretty fucking far, I take the v-line into the city for uni

Btw are you asian? I have a theory that the majority of Aussies on fit are asians
>>
>>39333634
I am white as fuck, but my last two girlfriends have been asian. Does that count?

Man, catching a vline just for uni sucks ass, and I complain about legging it to la trobe.

Overwatch anon?
>>
>>39333641
Nah sorry brah I only really play csgo

Also how do I get a qt3.14 azn gf as a white person
>>
>>39333647
First one was tinder 2+years

second one was through friends, legit slid into her dm's. 6 months.

I'm at melbourne uni a lot since most of my mates go there, though we're all too old to still be doing our Bachelors.
>>
>>39333657
How the fuck do you make friends at uni?

I'm aware of the clubs meme, but it seems so daunting to join a club where people already know eachother. I still just hang around my mates from high school
>>
>>39333999
I used the one good mate I kept from high school and springboarded from there desu. I'm shit at making friends.
>>
File: 1398640669604.png (310KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1398640669604.png
310KB, 620x349px

get at me u fucken gay cunts
>>
>>39334036
im from the postcode anons pic is based on

and its a pretty good representation desu famalam

>fuckin derra dustbowl FTW
>ill cut u fag
>>
>>39333999
Talk to the person sitting next to you, ya sped. I'm socially autistic and I still made great friends at uni.
If you dont make friends in the first-year then you're pretty fucked though.

Also I studied engineering so the classes were smaller and easier to make friends, not like studying economics that have 300 cunts in a room.
>>
>>39324768
>4810
ayyy lmao
>>
>>39324262
>>39324283
oh bro i feel ya, i study and work all the time and shes pretty much the same but preparing for her first bodybuilding comp. i havn't seen her in ages and it always feels like it's just me trying and she doesn't make near as much of an effort.
rustles my jimjams mate but i'm not at the stage where we need to have a discussion yet.
hold me brah
>>
>>39333424

Yeah I go to Zap fitness. Not the best gym but can't beat the price. You?
>>
>>39324503
hehe, i live on taranaki street. small world fit bro :)
>>
>>39324632
no one cares about your opinion. go away.
>>
Anyone still up? In need of some advice. Just entered into a casual relationship with a girl Ive been dating for a few months and was wondering what exactly a casual relationship entails and whether I should ask her if its exusive.

Also 3072 reporting in.
>>
>>39334955
It's fine to just ask her if you're exclusively seeing one another or not. Just don't be all overtly serious about the phrasing
>>
summer cut is bad
I don't weight myself cos I'm an insecure grill but i feel fat as fuck
>>
>>39335018
BRISBANE
>>
>>39335018
incoming pic requests
retardedchads.jpg
>>
File: 1469024686324.png (21KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1469024686324.png
21KB, 420x420px
4066 here

might go to QUT gym in the city when i start there next year..is it worth it?

going to a gym in milton right now
>>
>>39334955
>>39334998 This

If I was to use the term "casual relationship" it would mean a relationship that isnt taken too seriously. Ie if youre both busy with study/ work and dont get the opportunity to see each other for two weeks, thats alright.

My interpretation is that youre both exclusive to each other, but not officially dating. That way you can both acknowledge that you like each other, but can focus most of your time on your passions/study/work
>>
>>39334998
Ö>>39335092

That actually clears things up. Thanks alot guys, I owe you both a beer. What is the best way to ask if were exclusive?
>>
>>39335086

If you're on facebook come join the qut weightlifting club senpai.

Not gonna lie though that gym is pretty shit, they built it under the unis high powered microscope lab and any vibration fucks up the instruments.

So basically they get pissed if you don't take extra care to put your deadlifts down gently.
>>
>>39335165
>do you let anyone else put their dick in you?
>yes, Chad puts his dick in me quite a lot
Then you know you're not exclusive.
>>
>that American whos visiting for a week
>some random guy was smoking on the bus platform waiting for it to arrive
>bus arrives
>just about he was about to board cops come up from behind him and start telling him how he's not supposed to smoke there
>they start citing him
>bus leaves without him

I love your country
>>
>>39335208
How do you know Im not a chad?
>>
>>39325236
nice Elite Eleven trackies
>>
Studied at UTS for 6 months on exchange. I fucking love u aussie cunts. Had the time of my life.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.