[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Y-you need to be a Chad to get a cute gf /fit/ BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 14276.jpg (100KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14276.jpg
100KB, 1080x1080px
>Y-you need to be a Chad to get a cute gf

/fit/ BTFO
>>
Good for greg
>>
I can tell from the body language that they aren't dating.
>>
What are you talking about? They are on the same attraction level. Neither rabbit-tooth nor forehead could do better.
>>
>>39323472
Implying that isn't his sister
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-04+at+11.10.10).jpg (37KB, 864x472px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-04+at+11.10.10).jpg
37KB, 864x472px
These lookism.net dudes are living miserably insecure lives and I feel bad for them. If they're all 5'4 obese hapas with micropenises, clubfeet, tumors sticking out of their faces and missing teeth, then alright, I can sympathize. But most of them are average dudes who just have yet to realize they're not ugly, except they want other faggots on the internet to be the ones to tell them that. They're probably all "coccoon mode" as well, like they're going to get jaw/acne/belly/nose/penis enlargement surgery and "become chad" while avoiding social contact as if they're going to fly away like a butterfly when it's all done. Autism

Lifting's going to make it easier to open girls and will allow you to rely less on your words, and it'll help with online dating which is superficial as fuck and all you get is your appearance and words on text anyway. All that you can, dare i say counter with persistence and confidence. Lifting is also just another way to build confidence in general

>>39323775
This
>>
>>39323775

The girl is obviously a little better, but not by much. It's not at a point where she would ignore him as a potential partner
>>
File: 14718159.jpg (104KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14718159.jpg
104KB, 1080x1080px
>>39323814
>>
>>39323472
She will leave him 100% sure
>>
>>39323472
You need to be lucky mate

First off finding a girl who is single, not many of them are
Second, finding one who finds you interesting. Also very hard

You can be the biggest chad on the planet but if she only likes skinny gamers youre not gonna get with her
Luck is the key to getting a gf, noting else
>>
>>39323472
it's called well paid job

women need economical support to raise a family
you will fuck bitches by being swole, but long term relationship is a matter of economical, social status
>>
>>39323472
for a second i thought that was Christoper Odd, but then i realised he married a POO IN LOO
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.