[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you taking cortisol blockers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: X2604-C-74.png (41KB, 411x600px) Image search: [Google]
X2604-C-74.png
41KB, 411x600px
Why aren't you taking cortisol blockers?
>>
>>39323329
what
>>
>>39323329
I had to take prednisone when I was
15 and by the end of it that was exactly what I looked like
Shit sucked
>>
>>39323345
>Bones and muscles are also affected by cortisol. Cortisol inhibits the uptake of amino acids into the muscle cells, making it damn near impossible to fuel muscle cells when cortisol levels are too high for too long. It also inhibits bone formation and decreases calcium absorption in the intestine. So, when cortisol is high, there’s no bone growth and no muscle growth

https://breakingmuscle.com/health-medicine/the-ups-and-downs-of-cortisol-what-you-need-to-know
>>
is that how bane got his buffalo humps?
>>
>>39323329
Should I be? what ones do you recommend?
>>
>>39323372
It's the devil. It is also brought on by excessive masturbation and other addictions

>>39323392
Don't want to look like a shill so just google or check Amazon for cortisol pills. They're usually natural and main ingredients are ginseng, basil, ginger and other herbs/vitamins that help control excessive cortisol release. Mine I use was 15 dollars for a 30 day (,90) pill) supply
>>
>>39323411
fascinating, and do you have any metrics by which to compare your cortisol levels before/after?
>>
>Cosmo said cortisol is le stress hormone and I'm sooooo stressed.

>That surely means I have Cushing syndrome

>Welp, can't help it, I'll need to self medicate an potentially fuckup my NE axis

No better than fat fucks with """ thyroid conditions""""

>>39323411

>They're usually natural and main ingredients are ginseng, basil, ginger and other herbs/vitamins that help control excessive cortisol release

Anon sempai, you are some special kind of double-baka motherfucker

I'll give you my PayPal if you have too much money
>>
>>39323430
>>39323431
I feel better, less stressed, fat is coming off more evenly when I cut, I'm more awake, and my anxiety is nearly non existent.

Study up on it for yourself. Or not. But it helped me and I want to share it with others.
>>
File: 1478093995733.jpg (24KB, 365x341px) Image search: [Google]
1478093995733.jpg
24KB, 365x341px
I'm here to save you OP. Some quick google sleuthing brought me a pubmed article that confirms what OP is claiming. And yes, this is an herbal pill. I might even buy some myself, amazon sells this stuff.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23924268
>>
>>39323548
Look at the author of the study.
No conflict of interest here. Not at all.

It is so easy to modulate the result of a study its not even fun.

Plus
>indices of Overall Stress (-11%), Tension (-13%), Depression (-20%), Anger (-42%), Fatigue (-31%), and Confusion (-27%), and higher indices of Global Mood State (+11%) and Vigor (+18%).

Ay lmao

That must be a solid 45 mrustles/jimmy anger reduction.

brb buying Relora®
>>
>>39323329
This is interestingly common where I am at among the Native Americans Ive met- lots of Navajo, Hopis, and Tewas out here. Some are just plain chubby or fat, but many who tend to be especially miserable people have those patterns. Any comments from other anons?
>>
>>39323641
That is the classic picture of Cushing syndrome and I'm pretty positive people don't walk around with a case advanced enough to perfectly notice all the changes.

Plus its pretty uncommon. It happens, but its not something you see everyday.

Look pictures in google m8, the abdominal striae are purple and pretty Freddy Krueger tier and the "moon face" goes beyond lmao he's fat.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.