[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Achievable natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 24.png (978KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
24.png
978KB, 900x900px
Or were they on gear?
>>
>>39323200
Pure Genetics
>>
>>39323209
>senzu beans
>natty

>bleeding_nose_roshi.jpg
>>
>>39323209
then why does the prince of all saiyans continuously get shit on by goku?
>>
Someone on an ancient bodybuilding tmisc (Yeah, THAT shithole) thread calculated, through relativity, that Goku's height is 5'9 and his arm measurement would be a little over 20 inches thick. I forget the chest and waist measurement, the bicep one is the only one guys really care about anyway.
But yeah, considering some of the ways Goku has been drawn throughout the canon series... He's probably at 8% body fat in his prime (Obviously the rough art of the first episodes doesn't show it well) and sporting 20 inch arms at 5'9. I don't know how possible that is even with gear. You'd need super saiyan god tier genetics and copious amounts of Rich Piana-grade oil to achieve that.
If someone can dig up the thread, should link it here I remember it being a good read.
>>
Goku is 5'7"

Freezer is is like 4'11" and black.

So, yes. Natty.
>>
>>39323261
>implying the black guy wasn't piccolo
>>
>>39323251
yeah and they say women have unrealistic body image standards cause media.

women just need to not starve themselves a bit to be like barbies, men need to do copious amounts of roids and synthol and still it will be impossible for them to achieve the look
>>
>>39323274
>implying they can't have more than one black guy in the show
Have you seen Freezer's nose.
>>
>>39323274
Piccolo is an NBA type of nigga, and Freiza is one of those little, runs his mouth like Chris Tucker and watches Scarface 1000 times types of niggas.
>>
They're cartoon characters from a childrens' show
>>
>>39323261
Goku is 5'11" fag.
>>
>>39323318
Nope, Toriyama said he was 5'7" to appease his manlet nation. Google it.
>>
>>39323200
frieza never trained until the movie
>>
>>39323388
Yeah this is true. Frieza is like that guy on your freshmen football team who has never lifted weight before and benches 2plts on his first attempt. Seeing as how he is already super strong he doesn't feel the need to train. Then when he realizes peeps are catching up to him he begins doing 5/3/1 or Grey Skull and reaches 3.5 plate bench in 6 months. Fuck those guys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.