[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Searing pain in obliques during DL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fit.jpg (3MB, 5456x3632px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
3MB, 5456x3632px
What's happening?

My form is actually the one thing I'm proud of in terms of fitness. My body and numbers are shit. Back is river straight, my positioning is impeccable, etc.

If I wasn't so fucking dyel I could make videos on proper form, so it's NOT form 100%.

Yesterday, I was DLing, and I just had this searing searing BURNING pain in my oblique.

It scared me, so I stopped the set half way through. Drank some water, did some OHPs, and then went back to DL.

Searing pain in oblique again.

What the fuck am I doing wrong? Why is this happening to me? My form is great why why why.

Super concerned.
>>
>>39323151
if you feel acute pain then you stop lifting for the day you dumbass

take a week or two off or you'll fuck the sprain up worse
>>
>>39323151
>this post
>that pic (of you)
my obliques are in orbit.
>>
>>39323159

So it's a sprain? It only hurts on deadlifts. Can I just keep working out and avoid DL?

I really have to stop? Lifting is the single most fun thing I do with my life and one of my few pleasures.

The idea of not making progress for a week or two sucks but I don't want to get injured and make no progress for a year
>>
>>39323161

>that pic of you

I look worse than that anon

I wouldn't call that dyel
>>
>>39323161
>>39323208
That's actually me and I was pretty dyel there but I was trying to get as lean as possible for a convention. I'm bulking now and just hit 430 for 1rm.

Also op how new to lifting are you? Sounds to me like you may just have a weak core. If you are doing a full body routine (which it sounds like you are) trying doing diddies as your first exercise of your work out especially if you have squats in your routine. Also how many sets and reps are you doing because you might be doing too much volume.
>>
>>39323241

I'm doing starting strength by the book (3x5 + warmups) except I added in OHP so I didn't get Trex mode after reading the criticism of SS on fit

>lso op how new to lifting are you?

Only a month into SS from couch potato

So deadlifts first?

Thanks anon

>I was pretty dyel there

Bruh that's better than 99.9% of people outside and maybe 95% in the gym
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.