[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread if for people who are ALMOST making it (thanks to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

This thread if for people who are ALMOST making it (thanks to /fit/ or fitness in general) but need help, a push or are worried about it somehow.

I've been getting more and more mires from girls the last two months, thanks to taking fitness more seriously and using whey to replace parts of my meals. Had a girl spill her spaghetti and all. But the reason I'm posting is because there's a religious girls at work that has started coming over and giving me the longest, nicest hugs. She always comment on how smart I was, but now she seems attracted.

The problem is - she is not only religious, but a virgin (friends confirm), and has thirsty guys hitting on her 24/7.

Today she took it over the edge. While I passed the hugs as just her being friendly (other girls hug me at work), this time she said "you're very special to me".

I think this is the point I have to make a move, otherwise she'll think I'm not interested or whatever.

Anyone ever dealt with religious girls who are not only pretty, but with an army of guys following her everywhere?

Pic related - closest celebrity that looks like her.
>>
Met my gf when she was a virgin, not religious though

Honestly, handle the situation like you would if she was any other girl, just be a bit less sexually aggressive not to scare her
>>
thanks. I'm worried because I'm the typical 4chan pervert, semi-autistic (dated 6 girls, none lasted long) /fit/ dude. I guess the fact I'm not a party fiend is a positive for her...?
>>
>>39321774
Been lifting for a year and a half. Last summer decided I would no longer pursue women or friends. I was a 21yo kiss less virgin, and now I'm a 22 kissed virgin. There are 3 bitches after my dick atm, and one of them is taller than me, which is a good feeling. I need to get shredded this spring though.
>>
>>39321774
I had a similar situation. She was friends with mostly guys but liked to hang on me constantly. She would text me for hours, even said she loved me once. She's left the state a while back after a couple months of us not talking at all. As far as I can tell, she had something called hpd. Basically it's a slut that won't put out. Probably not what you're dealing with but be careful.
>>
>>39322280

I wouldn't doubt she likes the attention. In fact, for a while I thought the virgin thing was a lie, as she is hot as hell and doesn't dress like you would expect a religious person would. She dresses very well, just ithout anything slutty.

The guys hitting on her 24/7, I've never seen her doing anything back, no kissing or fondling or anything sexual. In fact, the most was probably hugging me.

I'm dying to go back to work and take this further. When she said I was special I was kinda baffled for a couple seconds, especially since she walked off quickly.
>>
>>39322382

Be careful. Religious girls, even the seemingly sane and kindly ones, can be super weird and have views on friends and socializing that are pretty abstract and hard to grasp for normal people. Saying that you're "special to me" might mean she thinks of you in a weird saintly kind of way where she thinks you're a wholesome child of God just because she views you as a smart, clean, prestigious person. In the minds of religious girls, wholesomeness can just mean that you are well crafted as a man in the sense that you contribute to God's light or some shit just by existing and being wholesome. This might be all there is to it, and she is completely oblivious and naive to any other connotations that "you are special to me" might have. Or maybe there's some unexplored sexual and/or romantic feelings underneath it that she herself doesn't understand yet.

I'm pretty sure it's the latter though and she actually wants you, at least in a romantic way. The constant hugging that she only does to you, combined with the "special to me" that was only directed at you, shows a lot of exclusivity that strongly indicates she is actually interested in you, and isn't just spewing the weird religious girl stuff I described above.
>>
>>39322520

I'm definetly wondering how hard it's going to be to hide I'm a pervert. that could make for some strange-ass relationship. I wonder what she thinks about... everything.
>>
>>39322249

not giving a shit is attractive to women. then you get a crush or in love and your interest makes them lose theirs.
>>
>>39322605
I know, that's why I don't give a shit about them. I just don't let myself get feelings for them. This girl just kissed me out of the blue and I just stared at her like whatever. I don't know how to take things further with any of them but honestly I don't feel bad about it. They could all leave me alone and I think I'd be ok with it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.