[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain why grains are bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Can someone explain why grains are bad?
>>
They aren't. Paleo diet is a Jewish meme disguised as anti-jew sentiment (e.g. muh grain and dairy industries)
>>
>>39320308

IIFYM. (And if you're cutting, it probably won't.)

They aren't inherently bad. You probably won't find any hardcore paleo advocates here.
>>
complete grains are good

more prots and fiber, less chance to develop beetus

but our body isn't "made" to have it's diet centered around them,see teeth decay,etc

they are fine, unlike ultra refined flour or straight up sugar
>>
>>39320308
It's another diet that cuts out a type of food. it "works" due to the people who usually over eat on said food losing weight, thinking it's because of cutting that specific food and not lowered calories. All these diet are shames, if anything they just better help you count macro's and understand the make up of the common food you eat
>>
Ok so the main reason why grain is thought to be bad is, Gluten. Gluten is a hard to digest protein. if it is not digest and it passes into the intestine it can cause problems It will cause inflammation in the intestine which can lead to bloating, brain fog and immune issues among other things too. Many people have this problem and don't know it. Some will go years before they figure something is just not right. The Paleo life style is a great way to go if you have autoimmune problems and IBS and I'm sure there are other problems it can correct too. I myself do Keto. My wife does Paleo. She had some problems that the paleo diet corrected for her. Problems that the doctors could not solve but the Paleo diet did.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.