[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long after this shit is it safe to drink?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: v10all.jpg (41KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
v10all.jpg
41KB, 500x400px
How long after this shit is it safe to drink?
>>
This has nothing to do with /fitness/ fuck off
>>
>>39318231
right after op
>>
I would wash it down immediately with a shot of premium liquor
>>
Not sure senpai but I had a coke Binge yesterday all day. Took 10mg at about 8pm woke up 11am this morning feeling great. I love it for when I can't sleep or feel anxious at night about stupid shit.

Go easy though and don't go overboard. It's my understanding the no alcohol is incase you're pm drunk and it suppresses your breathing and you die. If you're no longer drunk you should be OK.

I'd Google up though stay safe.
>>
why do you need Valium, pussy.
>>
ask here http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/58-Other-Drugs
>>
You can easily drink with benzos.

You're probably thinking of opiates.
>>
>>39319937

Jesus fucking Christ.... Ask a medical professional next time, will you?

Alcohol, opioids and benzodiazepines are ALL respiratory depressants. Benzos are also anxiolytics; In combination with alcohol they will send you to sleep, and potentially stop you from breathing while you sleep.

Exactly how long you should wait depends on which Benzo you've taken. Chlordiazepoxide, for example, has a half-life of about twelve hours.

tl;dr - DON'T.
>>
>>39319937
oh jesus you might really hurt someone telling them that. as >>39319993 says, there is the whole not breahting anymore issue, but there is also a good chance that you'll black out and do some crazy fucking shit you won't remember any of.

The rule is basically benos+booze=Jail/hospital or both.

OP can probably have soem alcohol after 12 hours.
a
>>
i took that shit once at when i was in a party in highschool. I had also been drinking.
apparently some guy had pulled out an AK and pointed it at someone( owed him money or something, this was in the ghetto) and I cooly walked over and told him to chill and weight the pointed gun to the floor with the beer in my hand.
I have no recollection of this at all, but confirmed by multiple people.
i could be dead right now
>>
>>39318231
it's not safe, but it feels amazing

>>39319937
opiates + light alcohol + weed is god tier
>>
>>39320035
benzos are actually used by criminals to essentially erase any inhibition prior to committing a crime. You basically behave as if you were a god.
>>
>>39319993
I frequently abused large amounts of alcohol and xannax together, pretty frequently for a year.
Never ran into any problems, and it's a pretty damn common combination.

Not to say that the sick or elderly should mix the two, but it's not even close to a death sentence.
>>
>>39320051
What the fuck are you talking about?
Benzos are great at killing anxiety, but they're FAR from emotion erasing Jesus Christ.

That's what PCP is for, and even then.
>>
>>39319937
Both great with beer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.