[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get this big when natty? What's the bigness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Is it possible to get this big when natty? What's the bigness limit when natty? Sorry if noob question
>>
>>39318202
Bump
>>
>>39318246
Bump
>>
>>39318325
Bump
>>
Pre 50's bodybuildiers are an approximate natty limit, people didn't really use roids back then.
>>
>>39318202
Nope
>>
>>39318411
Checked
>>
>>39318202
depends how tall they are

if you're over 6', you will never look like that natty unless you have great genetics

below 5'6, yeah it's possible
>>
>>39318202
Google "ffmi". 25 ffmi is gonna be a rough limit for most dudes. Upper 20s if you're well off genetically and extremely dedicated.
>>
>>39318411
I would argue this but keep in mind knowledge on nutrition and training techniques have evolved so you can expect to see slightly better results than them, but nothing crazy roid level like you see today.
>>
>>39319981
I don't even lift, I'm ~20%bf and I got a ffmi of 24.2, someone who lift and is in good shape should be able to beat that easily
>>
>>39318202
Yes, but you have to have the genetics and proportions for it.

That guy is likely not very lean.
>>
>>39319981
Keep in mind that 25 is also the number for stage-ready bodybuilders, so while it's a good guideline it's not everything. Natty Fil is upper twenties but not shredded obviously.
>>
File: 1469223938891.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1469223938891.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>39318202
How the fuck do I get a body like guy at the front. Skellymode upper body/arms feelsbad
>>
>>39320446
Looking at the traps he is most likely on steroids, but other than that, get your bench up and do heavy back work. That and food are the keys to filling out your t-shirt.
>>
>>39320575
Deadlifts, weighted chin ups, DB/BB bent over row for back?
My arms seem to be stuck in perma skelly mode, do you do accessory work for them on top of the compound lifts?
>>
>>39320061
I bet you're fatter than you think.
>>
>>39320603
All good stuff to be doing. What I personally do is bang out a few sets of overhead extensions and dumbbell curls twice a week at the end of my sessions.
>>
>>39320603
Nobody is gonna call the cops if you do a few sets of curls twice a week.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.