[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaving for gym thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1478228742574.jpg (40KB, 956x711px) Image search: [Google]
1478228742574.jpg
40KB, 956x711px
Who just about to go to the gym? I've fapped twice, played Vidya and shitposted all day I'm about to go study lift and do cardio but I need that first sip. Will check bantz post workout
>>
>>39316229
On my way to the gym. Today is chest day, and after that I'm gonna have a drink with a qt. Wish me luck.
>t. Dude who always gets numbers and dates with 6/10 to 9/10 qts but rarely make it past the first date
>>
File: spongebobsips.jpg (31KB, 404x362px) Image search: [Google]
spongebobsips.jpg
31KB, 404x362px
>>39316229
Going to the grocery store to pick up my sips and then it's leg day.
>>
File: came.gif (945KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
came.gif
945KB, 245x160px
>>39316319
I ended up doing OHP and adding in a cheeky set of hammer curls at the end. Then I studided for an hour. I dropped the cardio because it's nearly 3 miles walking to get there and back with a heavy backpack on.
>drink with a qt
Have a couple before hand to go in max confidence. Plus you can drink like a normie when your out then. Try and smash dat ass breh
>>39317757
Noice. I had a red bull sugar free as the store close to me has no monster.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm gonna get some alcohol now to play poker with the lads. Maybe a half bottle of dark rum, that shit is comfy.
>>
>>39318291
you're the f-f-ffaggot who always parts like the red sea when I walk towards the squat rack. and no, I'm not using that empty bench 20 feet from me. Go for it, champ
>>
File: supersip.png (273KB, 360x559px) Image search: [Google]
supersip.png
273KB, 360x559px
>>39316229
ended my leg workout early to go and have explosive diarrhoea feelsbadman
>>
>>39316229
will go shortly. just had coffee.

pull day boiya
>>
File: kek.png (138KB, 336x326px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
138KB, 336x326px
>>39318291
>alcohol
have fun getting 0 gains
>>
>finish all my work by 2pm always
>text my gym partner to let me know when she's done with work, usually around 4pm
>catch up on my anime while waiting for her since the gym is on route from where we both work
>usually get there 10/20 minutes before her
>run 2 miles, 2 and a half on a good day at the treadmill while i wait
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.