[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a lazy fat fuck. How do I get motivation that last longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1473103314723.jpg (33KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473103314723.jpg
33KB, 163x240px
I'm a lazy fat fuck. How do I get motivation that last longer than a couple days so I can stay /fit/
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>
You stop looking for motivation and find discipline.
You got fat because you lack discipline, not motivation.
>>
If your motivation only lasts for a couple of days then you have no real desire to be fit. Think about how much better your life would be if you were fit and active. Think about how being a fat fuck is disgusting and won't get you laid with qts. Think about how much better you'll feel about yourself after losing all that fat.

Think about all this stuff and if you still don't have the motivation to get fit then you are fucked.

Motivation is largely a choice. If you really want to be healthier then you just need to bite the bullet and fucking do it. Start small, if you like. Read the sticky. Look for fit people to be inspired by: Scooby, Rich Piana, Arnie, Mo Samuels, fucking Dom Mazzetti, whoever.

Most importatly: IF YOU WANT IT JUST FUCKING START NOW
>>
You just keep trying and your brain changes over time.
Do cardio, and keep doing cardio. Cardio is fucking magic.
>>
>>39315087
Hugh mungus what?
>>
>>39315142
This desu senpai.
If you really wanted a body like mine you would find the willpower to work for it like I have senpai.
>>
Don't rely on motivation for anything. It is fleeting and unreliable. Discipline, however, is unyielding. Force yourself to follow through. Things are going to come up in life that get in the way of your goals but that's no reason to let them stop you completely.
Can't do a whole run? Do half of one. Don't have time to go to the gym to lift? Do pushups. Any action is better than inaction. Don't like the food you need to eat to meet your goals? Tough shit. A little discomfort is worth the change, and at the end of it you'll have a mind as tough as your body.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.