[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any idea guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 258qrHe.png (109KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
258qrHe.png
109KB, 444x444px
I rarely come this board.
>be me
>180cm
>126kg
>military conscription in one week time.
>I am still eating right now
any ideas?
>>
any ideas on what to do?
>>
Go run to the doctor and tell him you cant concentrate and get adderall

Then run to the dole office and get on the autismbux
>>
>>39314787
They won't want you, sorry.
>>
>>39314811
I don't wanna skip the whole conscription thing. I am hoping to get light duty or some thing like that. But of course if I can get into healthier mode, it would be better.
>>
File: 20161104_211600.jpg (1MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161104_211600.jpg
1MB, 4160x2340px
>>39314820
censored in case I get arrested for leaking locations
>>
>>39314787
Singapore? Regardless, you should be put through a BMT for fatties, so don't worry too much
>>
>>39314856
There are English-speaking countries that have conscription? Huh.

Either way, at least here in Norway you have to go through an assessment of suitability before they'll actually enlist you, people like you are not wanted here at the very least, as its pointless to have recruits that are very out of shape and unmotivated.
>>
>>39314880
Just hoping training is not too hard, and I die of "heart attack". Which is what they say for almost everyone who dies during the training.
>>
>>39314933
Aren't you in the BP kind of BMT? It'll be easy, just do your best.
>>
In Finland they kick you out if you are too fat. I imagine it's pretty humiliating experience. Not that they couldn't make you lose weight(they used to) but you might damage your knees on the process and the cost would fall on the rest of the society.
>>
>>39314787

you might not be let in depending on what country you're in

when i got conscripted ages ago i was at the upper limit of acceptable BMI

in any case, if you do get it it's gonna suck for you, there's a lot of walking and running during boot camp and your shins are gonna ache like hell, could even get fucked up, your joints are gonna hate you

hope you know proper running technique atleast
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.