[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New rules of /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: vegeta2.png (1MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta2.png
1MB, 1280x768px
It's forbidden to disagree that this is the ultimate goal body
It's forbidden to say that anything that does not look like a saiyan is a man
It's forbidden to be below the 15" arm mark
It's forbidden to be at fat boo mode
It's forbidden to be ashamed of widow peaks

you maggot
>>
>>39310886
I'll buy it, sure.
>>
are these rules enforced by law?
>>
File: vegeta.png (1003KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.png
1003KB, 1280x768px
>>39310910
follow the rules or the prince shall execute you
>>
Also
It's forbidden to be below 6'
>>
>>39310886
it is forbidden to talk shit about another anon's physique without posting yours
it is forbidden to say things contrary to the sticky without posting your physique
it is forbidden to say unconventional things and not in the sticky without posting your physique`
>>
>>39310940
just how Hitler would have wanted it
tell me, do these rules aply to every man?
>>
File: vegeta3.png (359KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta3.png
359KB, 480x360px
>>39311005
get. out.
>>
>>39311059
triggered
>>
File: real man.png (237KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
real man.png
237KB, 475x356px
>>39310886

Ha Ha. This fucking manlet trying to tell me what to do. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>39311007
every man, saiyan and namek
>>
File: real saiyan.png (2MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
real saiyan.png
2MB, 1280x768px
>>39311077

you're 5'7 you're also a fucking manlet

plus
you never achieved super mode
gtfo low class scout
>>
>>39311079
namekian. dyess
>>
>>39310886

>ultimate goal body is blond hair blue eyes

Im ok with this.

>implying those arms are over 15 inches

Vegita is like 5'2 they might look big on him but you are obviously too newfag to remember tinytrip
>>
>>39311005

> implying the op didnt post his body in the first post
>>
>>39310886
In order to browse /fit/, you must now submit to mandatory and random physical inspections. Users who fail to make gains, will be suspended for one month so they may focus on gains. If users continue to not make gains for 3 consecutive months they are given a 1 year ban from /fit/,
>>
>>39310886
All these rurus for an Abyssinian fish-gutting board, anon.
Are you a virgin by any chance?
>>
>>39312832
Goku is drawn like he's 6'3"+, but Akira Toriyama said he was like 5'7" or some shit. So, Vegeta is more like 4'6", and the townspeople are <4'. Broly is like 6'2". The numbers are all fucked up with that Goku quote.

Dragonball fans are practically watching the Smurfs all because Toriyama said Goku was average Japanese height to pander to the every-man over there.
>>
>>39310886
Balding shame is beta
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.