[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All i want to do is lift, study and sleep. Is self improvement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (40KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 480x340px
All i want to do is lift, study and sleep. Is self improvement a poweful drug? I don't even care about women anymore.
>>
>>39310189
>not having a pure woman who wants to lift with you, study with you, and sleep with you

That's when you've truly made it.
>>
>>39310226
I've given up on that senpai, no women is pure beside natalia.
>>
>>39310189
If you're truly happy and don't want to pound pussy for the rest of your life, you've made it.
>>
File: CalhounJ.jpg (554KB, 1653x1110px) Image search: [Google]
CalhounJ.jpg
554KB, 1653x1110px
Welcome to the beautiful ones.
>>
I've fallen for it too. All I do is lift and take care of my plants, starting chemical engineering next year. Grills are shallow and a burden and will ruin any meaningful moment.
Why are women so shallow, not in like le friendzoned good guy xdd, but in like not being able to think deeper than how many guys she can have sex with next weekend. >tfw you'll never discuss the eternal and the meaning of life with a qt
>>
File: IMG-20161103-WA0005.jpg (125KB, 1080x954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161103-WA0005.jpg
125KB, 1080x954px
>>
File: 1449812973227.png (375KB, 620x499px) Image search: [Google]
1449812973227.png
375KB, 620x499px
women are just really expensive pets

get a cat instead
>>
Self improvement is the most powerful of drives.

Why would not want to see the full capacity of what you are capable of, mentally and physically?
>>
>>39310189
there are many types of self improvement. lift study sleep is great but sounds pretty self-centered if not done with accessories.
>>
>>39310419
don't fucking remind me about that shit fuck
the parallels are 2spooky4me
>>
>>39310189
Part of improving yourself is sleeping with more/higher quality women, you sperg
>>
File: unown_alphabet_by_acer_v.jpg (119KB, 896x667px) Image search: [Google]
unown_alphabet_by_acer_v.jpg
119KB, 896x667px
>>39310514
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.