[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aesthetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: zyzz.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
redpill me on aesthetics.
does being attractive really mean living life in easy mode?
any of you turned from ugly duckling to glorious swan?
did you notice any major changes in peoples perception of you?
what is it like being ugly af?
anyone here have chad-level-aesthetics?
>>
>>39309139
(pt.1)I'm no chad, but I used to be a fat piece of shit throughout high school. Socially awkward, fat stoner /V/tard who didnt gve a shit about anything eexcept granddaddy purp and gary's mod. Everyone thought i was a fucking loser and i pretended i didnt care but deep down i was just being delusional with myself. So, the summer between junior and senior year of HS I hated myself and at the time i really couldnt articulate why, but then I realized tht it was the image i had of myself in my head. I saw myself as a nerdy, stoner, waste of life and it was hard to realize that, let alone come to terms with it and fix it. I originally started running around my block at 6;30 am everyday before anyone from my school could see me and laugh. then i told my buddy about how i wanted to lose weight, and my buddy and I started exercising in his apartment's gym and i started to lose alot of weight, I was 5'10" and 185 pounds and couldnt bench 100lbs with a 36in waist line. I got down to 32 inches at 170 lb and was still fat, but at the beginnig of senior year after a summer of my first cut with newbie gainz, i looked like a normal person with some flab on the side. People started inviting me to places and i asked out a girl for the first time (it didnt go very well becuase I was still and awkward shit head, but social skills, like gains, take tie to improve). I felt included in life and I was actually starting to be comfortable walking around in my own skin. My buddy and I joined a real gym, (a sort of mom and pop type set up, small place, low monthly fees)
>>
aesthetics = roids
>>
>>39309139
>does being attractive really mean living life in easy mode?

Kek. No. Maybe for chicks. I'm attractive AF, but it just means the guy who's house I'm working on this week's wife and daughters might flirt with me and hold the door open and shit. And the occasional gay dude might tip me a hundo.

You know what? If you can go gay do it. Find a rich older gentleman and let him take care of you. That's the only way being a hot guy = life on easy mode.
>>
>>39309997
(pt. 2) and thats where i met my first brofessor/lifting mentor. Guy was 5'10.5" and built like Oliver Queen on Arrow and he was really friendly and never hid lifting advice and always kept it 100 with me and my lifting buddy. I started putting on good size and wore slightly better looking clothes everywhere so people definitely noticed my lifestyle change. I still played vidya games but i stopped smoking weed regularly and groomed myself more often. I continued to lift through to the end of senior year and by my last quarter of HS i could out perform alot of the school athletes and I got my grades up and got accepted to my current university. At the end of my senior year I actually got laid for the first time (go figure). i lifted throughout my last summer before college and had put on more muscle mass and lost body fat. I ended up talking to more people more often and went out with friends a lot more. I gained confidence (even though i still can't dance for shit and look like a retard when I try) and started feeling more comfortable talking to girls. I showed up to university with decent size (waist 31", 5'11.5", 1 rep bench 185lb) and I found my niche of friends that liked lifting and playing video games and talking about similar topics. I was getting laid more often and had a good on campus job where i could talk to people and improve my social skills (even though i was still an awkward shitlet) I was more attractive and life was easier becuse i wasnt afraid to talk to strangers and stopped immediatly assuming everyone else is a normie scumbag faggot, rather as people that could have similar interests as me. The next summer after that I started really putting on good gains. I got kinda fat again though, but it wasn't that bad considering that less than two years ago i didnt want to be alive. I would go the beach and be comfortable with my shirt off and stupid cunts from my high school class would try to talk to me even though they look like shit now
>>
File: chico.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
chico.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>39309139
Yes, look up halo effect and physiognomy
>>
>>39310125
(pt.3 fin) That same summer I had a job at a home depot where I met three different guys that were huge, shredded, and athletic at the same time and destroyed pussy on the regular. they were all really chill and would give me advice on how to improve my game with women. The best looking (no homo) and strongest one of them recomended a book that taught him how to get tang on the regular (models, by mark manson) and read the whole thing, cover to cover. and with some practice and pointers from my new homeboys, I was getting laid almost too much by women i didn't give a shit about, but pussy is pussy and girls were definitley looking more at me in an attractive light. I was finally the person Ive always wanted to be, getting bitches, being decently fit, and confident in myself. 6'0" 173lb 11% bf, 29.5" waist. Am I perfect?, not at all. I wish i had more definition, less body fat, bigger arms and delts, stronger chest etc. etc. But to me the point of my story is that attraction isnt lookingl ike a greek statue, because you can be built like a tank, but still be a complete pussy or asshole. Attraction comes from confidence (no shit right) and I just so happened to obtain said confidence from lifting and improving the way i look and feel about myself, as well as improving my lifestyle and being honest and proud of myself around the people i wanted to attract. I was an ugly duckling, but now look way better than i did before, perfect? no, but a lot better than before, and people started taking me more seriously and hoes were taking there panties off more often because of it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.