[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1478134819261.gif (102KB, 468x612px) Image search: [Google]
1478134819261.gif
102KB, 468x612px
What the fuck is the point of lifting if you're a short, slender-boned manlet? I'm not a shrimp, but my body is objectively small in comparison to most males. My potential is low. Bigger people my age who've never lifted are stronger than me merely by nature.

I'm having my doubts /fit/.
>>
I'm 5'8''.

There is no point. I've been lifting for a year and have no gf and am kissless hugless virgin

I just do it for fun.
>>
I grew up eating a lot of chicken and drinking a lot of milk when I was a kid. Just because those are coincidentally my favorite things to eat and drink. Sometimes I wonder if that saved me from ending up short or scrawny. What was your diet like when you were a kid OP?
>>
>>39309352
I guess health would be the best reason.

>>39309507
Pretty bad. I was raised by young working class parents.
>>
>>39309352
I'm 5'7'' and I lost my virginity when I was 16 and have had a regular stream of partners since then - am currently 28.

Girls don't fuck you because you are probably a shitty person, not because of your height.
>>
>>39309720
What if you don't care about girls and just want to be strong as fuck?
>>
>>39310092
this

finally admitted to myself that being pretty didnt matter as much, and i just wanted to be fast and strong

switched to madcow and started sprinting 6x a week
>>
>>39309507
I ate pasta cheese and ketchup every day for years and I grew 6'1 and now approaching 100kgg aprx 15% bf heh heh
>>
become a body builder. You'll get some chicks and you'll swell up faster than your taller counterparts
>>
>>39310160
>pasta cheese and ketchup

Like Parmesan cheese and ketchup mixed up in a bowl?
>>
>>39308965
You will always have someone better than you. My genetics won't allow me to become Mr.Olympia in any of the categories, but I can be better than I was yesterday.
>>
>>39310104
Say goodbye to your knees
>>
>>39310266
i got shinsplints for the first week
>>
File: latest.png (64KB, 218x279px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
64KB, 218x279px
As a manlet you need less muscle mass to look ripped so you can still look good in pictures with no background for size reference.
>>
File: th[1].jpg (7KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
7KB, 300x201px
>>39308965
>tfw 5'4
>even with gear I will never squat 600 lb DL 700 lbs or OHP 315
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.