[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here managed to beat kyphosis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: kyphosis-adult-hyper.jpg (26KB, 330x280px) Image search: [Google]
kyphosis-adult-hyper.jpg
26KB, 330x280px
Has anyone here managed to beat kyphosis?
>>
>>39308084
Depends on the reason for your kyphosis
Do you have an undiagnosed scheuermann? In that case, you won't be able to beat it
>>
>>39308106
Don't think so. Scheuermann's is very rare, and I had X-rays of my spine done years ago, the orthopedist would have told me.

Still, people who have it seem to have a really hard time correcting it even when it's not Scheuermann.
>>
>>39308149
About 5% of the population has it, it is not very rare, i don't know why you would think that.

floor hyperextensions every day
Every time you workout, load up a barbell in the squat rack with a bit more weight than you usually would front squat. THen you unrack it, and just hold it in the front squat position for 1 minute times 3. This will help you keep a better posture.
>>
>>39308217
>About 5% of the population has it
What the fuck, that doesn't sound right at all. And I just found a source saying "less than 1%", but it must be quite a bit less than even that.

Thanks for the tips though, did that actually work for you or someone you know?
>>
>>39308316
5% of the population of Denmark has it, i doubt it is any different where you live.
Yes that has worked for myself included, it is a coworker of mine who is a physio that is instructing his clients, among other exercises, to do those 2.
You still have to consciously remember to keep your back straight, but those exercises will help a bit.
>>
>>39308084
https://youtu.be/JA3O0NVb-sk
this has been helping my forward head. i'm not too sure about kyphosis
>>
>>39308367
You sure it's not 5% that has any kind of kyphosis? I mean fuck I never even see anyone with kyphosis at all.
>>
>>39308460
Its 5% that has scheuermann, you can't see through clothes if people have it, unless its a severe case. You cant even see it without the clothes on most of the times
>>
Would like info on this too.

>>39308367
Well shit standing up straight (as straight as my spine will get) has changed nothing so far, I sure hope there's something that helps at least a bit more than that.
>>
>>39308525
Well fuck, now I'm freaking out again. Guess I'd better get another X-ray to be sure.
>>
File: thoracic-spine-extension.gif (13KB, 492x184px) Image search: [Google]
thoracic-spine-extension.gif
13KB, 492x184px
>>39308560
No reason to do that, unless you are experiencing back pain. Most shceurmanns are benign diseases.

>>39308530
You can use a foamroller, and "crack" your spinal vertebra's on it. See pic related. Do 10-15 reps on each vertebra, move the foamroller a bit, and try to place it "between" each vertebra. Only at your midder/upper back tho. Keep your elbows tucked together in front of you while doing this. This will give your spine a bit more flexibility
>>
>>39308614
>Most shceurmanns are benign diseases.

Except for how my back looks like shit.
>>
>>39308614
Damn I wish my upper back could bend like that.
>>
>>39308675
You will be able to soon after you have started. Flexibility isn't a long journey, like building muscle is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.