[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women staring. Help please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: aardvark5[1].jpg (89KB, 1024x593px) Image search: [Google]
aardvark5[1].jpg
89KB, 1024x593px
How do I deal with people staring at me?
I was at the gym, doing lateral raises in front of the DB rack. Behind the rack is a huge mirror. I was turning around and found a pair of eyes fixated on me. My instinctual reaction is to look back with a blank expression, but I felt strange to look into her eyes. So I looked away and positioned myself in a way where it was impossible to see her in the mirror. I decided to just ignore her, and kept up even when sitting on the rowing tower next to her, doing single arm rows, as I had no reason to talk to her. She fondled with her shirt (as not to expose her belly), did some lmao 30kg pull-down sets and finally went away. I think she felt uncomfortable. I felt awkward too.
>How do I react the social acceptable way, when someone/a female stares at me in the mirror?
>Should I smile and nod?
>How do I stop being creepy?
>pic related
At least I did a DL PR that day.
>>
>>39306600
checkem
>>
>>39306669
Close
ps just bee yourself
>>
>>39306600
She was challenging you to a staring contest, doofus. Guess what: you lost, bitchboi. Next time, lock eyes and don't stop til she runs away crying.
>>
>>39307087
Are you gay?
>>
>>39307050
Is this being myself?
>>
>>39307256
Not that I know of. Why?
>>
File: IMG_3274.png (586KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3274.png
586KB, 640x634px
>>39307087
>>
>>39307511
>captcha: super homo
>>
>>39306600
What was your PR brah?
>>
>>39308850
315x4
felt good man
>>
>>39309055
Good job man :)
>>
>>39306600

I always wink at them.

Keep in mind I have autism though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.