[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just relized im a chinlet >take a photo from the side >edit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1477590548100.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
1477590548100.png
32KB, 688x578px
I just relized im a chinlet

>take a photo from the side
>edit in photoshop
>liquify tool
>pull the chin out just a bit
it changes literally everything

now i want to die because i will never be able to afford surgery
>>
>>39303623
At least your not fat and ugly right
>>
chin implants cost as little as $1000-$2000.
>>
Zyzz got a chin implant breh
>>
>>39303623
Pics?
>>
>chin looks smallish from the front
>chin height is at least 2.5 X my philtrum

Why is this?
>>
>>39303623
Who fucking cares

You niggers are too obsessed with looking like 11/10 male models, a good physique and personality will make up for minor flaws like that. If you have body dismorphia a chin surgery will be an expensive way for you to realize you will never be happy with yourself after being brainwashed by jewish media into hating your appearance for not being a heavily edited, falsified look from Hollywood.
>>
>>39303623
>>39303743
He's right you know
>>
>>39303743
Extreme looksmaxing or death desu.
>>
>Used to think I was a chinlet
>Developed a retarded habit of making a "longer face" to make chin look bigger
>People commenting "are you chewing on something" etc

Managed to stop and accept what I look like, which really isnt so bad (Atleast 7/10). Got tons of cringeworthy pics of myself doing that retarded chin-thing, looking at them right now and wondering how the fuck I thought this looked good.
>>
>>39303640
>fat
definitely fat for fitness standards
>ugly
yes, there are few more things besides the chin

>>39303743
>>39303781
>a good physique and personality will make up for minor flaws like that

>good physique
depends whom you are asking

>personality
no such thing
>>
>>39303850
>No such thing as personality

What? You mean you "dont have" a personality?
>>
>>39303867
yes, im talking about my personality
>>
>>39303867
>what is "the halo effect"

If you're good looking and / or successful people will automatically assume that you're taller, funnier, more virtuous, more caring, more intelligent and whatnot.
>>
>>39303623
surgery really isnt expensive. It's like 5k max. Just make an appointment already. BTW you can finance it and make payments in over weeks if you need to.
>>
>>39303876
Then do your very best to improve it. Not change it, but learn how to "sell" yourself. You gotta have something you feel is you, even being a stone-cold rational robot is being something. Learn how to communicate it in a proper way and you might find some people who are the same.
>>
take HGH or one of the related peptides/SARMs or whatever for a prolonged period of time, supposedly that gives you chin gains.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.