[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckign cardio bunnies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: cardiobunny.jpg (74KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
cardiobunny.jpg
74KB, 800x500px
>Been lifting for a month and half
>Finally start to feel confident with what i do and how i lift
>Change gym as it is getting cold and this one is closer to home
>First day, fit bunny jumps over to me and starts to teach me how to do chin-ups correctly
>Next day she jumps over to tell me that i do to deep squats
>Thrid day she jumps over to me while trying to meet my 6 min planking goal for that day. "Honey you dont have to do it so long"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY CAN SHE JUST SUCK ME OFF AND BE OVER WITH THIS SHIT

This is the closes picture to her i could find
>>
Cool humble brag that didn't happen
>>
>haha guys this hot chick is giving me attention why can't she just fuck me lol am i right

just do something about it faggot
>>
>>39303296
Man up and ask her on a date you fucking autist.
>>
>>39303511
The old humble brag, I like what you got
>>
>>39303296
Shes attracted to you you fuckign aspie. I swear to god.
>>
>>39303543
But i have a gf, should i ..j-just do it?
>>
>>39303569
/out/
>>
>6 minute plank
>>
>>39303296
she doesn't sound like a cardio bunny bro

especially if she can do chinups
>>
>>39303296
woah lying on an anonymous board
edgy as fuck
>>
>>39303296
Except that she's right you dipshit
Holding plank for so long is a waste of time and space you dumb idiot.
If someone can see your chin up form is shit say thank you and do it right.
And your bouncing buttwink isn't impressing anyone
>>
>>39303296
You don't deserve cardiobunny.
>>
she does this to every new guy. Why'd she call you "honey"

Dead give away she's a slut. Just ignore her and carry on with your lifts, dont let the gains goblin distract u from your goals son.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.