[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of lifting when I look like this??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161103_051436.jpg (564KB, 1686x1955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161103_051436.jpg
564KB, 1686x1955px
What's the point of lifting when I look like this??
>>
>>39302835
So you don't look like that you fucking neet
>>
>>39302850
Do I look like a girl? What mode would you give me
>>
>>39302835
So you look less like this?
Mode: flabby white boy.
Do a cut and lift.
>>
>>39302857
Lose-some-fucking-weight mode
>>
File: fresh_prince_of_belair.jpg (32KB, 304x313px) Image search: [Google]
fresh_prince_of_belair.jpg
32KB, 304x313px
>>39302835
You have klinefelters
>>
>>39302867
>>39302870
>>39302875
>tfw I've been lifting

I'm just ultimate skinnyfat mode. My arms are skeletal
>>
>>39302875
Everyone has klinefelters according to /fit/
>>
>>39302880
>ultimate skinnyfat

No... you're just fat fat. You're lying to yourself if you don't realize it.
>>
>>39302835
You're actually not as bad as you think.

I mean, you look like shit, but nothing that lifting, a good diet, sleeping right and some cardio wouldn't fix. You've got a spare tier and you store weight around your gut it seems, but losing weight will fix that. Best to start now before the gyno kicks in and be prepared for a long project cause it ain't easy to lose stubborn fat which far around your gut tends to be. Trust me, I know cause I store it there too.

But you don't look like a klinefelters victim or anything, just a chubby bitch in need of a 4pl8 deadlift.
>>
>>39302835
i looked like that a few months ago OP, now i can see abs

don't give up
>>
>>39302892
My face isn't fat and neither is any other part of my body really

It just kind of stores in this area
>>
>>39302880
Cant confirm any more about shape without fuller body photo. But you need to cut and continue to lift to lost that fat and shape your abdomen.
How long have you been lifting and what is your routine?
>>
>>39302895
>>39302899
I just want to be lean

I don't even care about muscle anymore
>>
>>39302910

No, you are fat. I know you don't like hearing this but I doubt you realize yourself. You're not "just a little chubby" or "skinnyfat" you are fat.
>>
>>39302857
Yeah I thought you were a girl with a hairy puss by looking at the thumbnail, that's why I clicked this thread lol.

>>39302880
I'm guessing you've been doing some meme strength routine right?
>>
>>39302922
Feels bad man...

But yeah I did Starting Strength for quite a while
>>
>>39302919
But I'm not even that heavy...
>>
>>39302946

I can see your gut hanging over your rancid crotch. YOU ARE FAT. Can I get someone to chime in here and reinforce what I'm saying.
>>
>>39302930
Have you put on any muscle? Has your body composition changed at all since starting?
>>
>>39302961
he said he's not fat in face and upper body so he's skinnyfat. all skinny fats are fine in face and upper body but have those wide hips and bellies.
>>
>>39302961
Lel, so she's a bit hefty so what? Leave the poor ol gal alone.
>>
>>39302978
That's not what skinny fat is. Thats decent upper body musculature with shit bodyfat storage and high bodyfat%.
>>
>>39302975
I can't really tell

I've lost some weight but my body shape is the same. I've gotten stronger though.

Are you guys saying I need to drastically cut? I was recomping for a shortwhile but it clearlg didn't work so good
>>
>>39302961

leave her alone dude. Yeah, she's chubby. Why do you want her to feel worse about it than she does.

>can't get laid
>woman on internet
>I will lash out at her and that will get back to chrissy for not going to prom with me

Pathetic.

>>39302835

Lifting will make you skinny darling, when combined with a good diet. Read the sticky. You can lose the belly fat, and you can probably even make some gains in your glutes and get a nice ass out of it.

Make sure you squat AtG (ass to grass). Basically, make sure you go all the way down. This will give you smaller quads but a bigger ass and is much more aesthetic for females

Good luck!
>>
>>39303006
if you only have fat around belly just eat slightly above maintenance and lift. that fat will disappear once you get bigger chest and arms.

cutting won't solve shit. that fat won't disappear completely and you will actually look worse.
>>
>>39303025
Well I'm fat elsewhere too of course but I'm just saying that it doesn't look nearly as bad as this image does
>>
Are my hips too wide btw

Is it possible to make it with them?
>>
>>39303006
How much weight have you lost?

I wouldn't say you need to go on a drastic cut but you should have a goal you set for yourself. You're not obese or anything but your body composition is shit, it's disgusting, its revolting, it's fucking piss. I would ditch the strength routine for a higher rep higher intensity type routine. I don't think strength routines are very good for cutting, but plenty have done it so I can't say it doesn't work. I just think lifting such heavy weights puts more stress on your CNS than your actual muscles.
>>
>>39303025
Reported
>>
>>39303130
I switched to higher rep now desu

Doing less memesquats and more upperbody...
>>
>>39302835
So don't life you fat fuck, go full cardio bunny for a few months and your life will be immensely better
>>
>>39303137
Good now just start eating less.
>>
>>39303156
I've been doing IF + meme psmf

Feels ok so far.
>>
It takes time to lose fat.
D'oh.
Come back and share your progress next year.
>>
>>39303200
It shouldn't take OP a year to get to a respectable bodyfat% from his current state unless he's a basic bitch.
>>
>>39303211
How long to expect? I'm only about 190 lbs

At which point will I resemble a man?
>>
>>39303217
Give us your height fatso
>>
>>39303289
5'11
>>
>>39302835
J U S T
>>
>>39302880
then train your fucking arms
>>
>>39303217
you can easily lose 2lbs/week for at least 10 weeks

that means you could probably have a visible abdominal muscles before 2017
>>
>>39303397
That seems a lot

Would I have any issues with looseskin or stretch marks?
>>
>>39303217
just eat less than 2k calories a day and you'll lose weight you nigger

yes it's a gradual process, yes it takes time but you will both feel and look better, don't fall for stupid fucking diets that middle aged american women do and don't starve yourself either, you're gonna make it
>>
>>39303405
I'm doing that for the past couple weeks

I just want to know what weight will make me look normal so I have something measurable to work to
>>
>>39303416
its the bone structure. no normal for you
>>
>>39302916
You need muscle to get lean. Can't keep cutting back to fat cause you'll just be forever skinnyfat.
>>
>>39302875
kline felt your mother
>>
>>39303421
That seems better
>>
Kys tranny
>>
>>39305320

Why would he kiss his sister?
>>
>>39302835

You're just carrying extra fat around your core, and NOT even enough that you would have loose skin after.

Just a bit chubby.

Diet and lift.

The good news is you have enough bodyfat, that is stored energy for fuel, that you actually DON'T need to worry about getting in any certain amount of calories to build muscle.

At the level of fatness you're at, you can actually GAIN muscle while cutting.

Once you actually can see your abs, THEN you actually are fighting to keep your muscle while cutting, let alone gaining.

For now you can do both lose fat AND gain muscle at the same time.
>>
>>39302835
lol just lose weight faggot.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.