[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 32

File: 1477442410681.jpg (698KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1477442410681.jpg
698KB, 2048x1536px
Last one at 300
>>
I'm a skinnyfat with wide hips.
I've read that in this condition you should cut while doing mostly upper body exercises.
Should I drop Deadlift or Squats or should I keep em and just do additional arm and upper body work? (DB chest press, lateral raises, curls and kickbacks)
>>
>>39302507
wide hips is mostly a meme and an excuse to go full curlbro
Just fucking lift and stick to the program
>>
>>39302546
Alright, thanks
Should I do a cut first and then bulk though?
>>
Is smoking one cigarette a day going to impact my gains / general health much?
>>
File: what ever rows your boat.jpg (54KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
what ever rows your boat.jpg
54KB, 1024x579px
>>39302507
>wide hips
Is really just a narrow back. Ever seen a rower with wide hips. You wouldn't be able to tell because his lat width bulks at the middle of his sides giving the V illusion.
>>
>>39302608
No
>>
Asked on /ck/ but i figure i would be better here

What is the CHEAPEST cutting diet that still gets me all my good nutrients and provides more variety than "chicken and rice"
>>
>>39302660
Any well-planned vegan diet.
>>
>>39302608
Yes, you gonner dieded rip
>>
>>39302555
Don't worry about bulking or cutting as a beginner. If you're still making progress, don't change your diet. If your progress slows or stops, eat more. Your body will change dramatically in just a few months. When you're lifting around 1/2/3/4 you can reassess your situation and decide what's your next short term goal. For now, just concentrate on adding 5 lbs to the bar.
>>
I fucked up my right rotator cuff real good, is there anyway i could train chest without making it worse? Also are isometrics a meme
>>
>>39302555
Don't worry about bulking or cutting as a beginner. If you're still making progress, don't change your diet. If your progress slows or stops, eat more. Your body will change dramatically in just a few months. When you're lifting around 1/2/3/4 you can reassess your situation and decide what's your next short term goal. For now, just concentrate on adding 5 lbs to the bar.
>>
>>39302675
thats so boring though, plus vegan protein sources is usually fucking expensive
>>
I was a spooky skeleton (and still am), but i managed to gain 6 kg in the last weeks/months.

Now it seems like i am stuck and can't gain more weight? I don't think i can eat even more. What should i do?
>>
>>39302660
Chicken is pretty much mandatory
Everything else is up to you
>>
I don't think I have gyno but I definitely have tits. Like worse than type 4 in pic related. I wouldn't know if it's actual gyno because I've always been at least 100 pounds overweight. I'm pretty young so I feel like my skin will snap mostly back into place but how shitty will my pecs look? Can outside factors like diet, exercise, and supplements (creams) work for excess skin?
>>
>>39302852
List the foods that are not boring to you, check cost and nutrition info, substitute similar cheaper foods with good nutrition for the less good ones, find recipes for these foods, profit? Also there are a million ways to make chicken interesting. Learn to recipe.
>>
>>39302920
Lose at a slower rate, keep skin moisturized, some creams are shown to tighten skin somewhat but it just depends. You won't know about the gyno unless tested or you lose enough fat until you can tell.
>>
>>39302953
>>39302894
i was afraid of that. so...what? chicken, brown rice, eggs, a bunch of spices/seasonings?
>>
Is the Tiny-Trip program (Legs Shoulders, Back Biceps. Chest Tris 5-6 days a week any good?)
>>
>>39303148
fuck brown rice, eat basmati. it's the god-tier rice type. brown rice is nearly inedible and takes twice as long to cook. ain't nobody got time for that.
>>
>>39303181
No. He did push pull before he left.
>>
>>39303266
Alright, what's wrong with it?
>>
Why do people here answer things that the sticky or a quick google search will cover?
For a fitness board, y'all sure do a lot of spoon feeding.
>>
File: 1476734376135.jpg (119KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1476734376135.jpg
119KB, 640x427px
neutral back on deadlifts or ass out?
>>
>>39302439
I generally take pre on a 2 week on, 1 week off basis for tolerance purposes. However I'm feeling drained today, should I take some?
>>
I think I pulled my last rep of deadlift with bad form last week, bc I have been having lower back pain since

Should I train deadlift with low weights until it gets better or stay away from deadlifts all the while until it gets better?
>>
Lads help me out here
I'm kinda stuck on my weight gaining journey I fucking can't get past my current weight.
I went from 116lbs to my current weight fairly quickly but now I've been stuck at 138 lbs for almost 2 months now and I just can't gain any weight.
I make sure to eat around 3k calories and nothing is happening.

>inb4 eat more
I would if I could and I didn't feel like killing myself already

>inb4 thank you hungry skeleton
Yeah no problem lads
>>
>>39302439
Good way to work out legs with a sprained ankle? I can stand up alright, and I've done push/pull just fine, except for OHP which I substituted for seated dumbell press.

All I can think of are hip thrusts, everything else involves putting weight on my feet
>>
>>39302894
why is chicken mandatory? i can just have whey for protein. no preparation
>>
>>39303495
neutral back. and pull your shoulders back. rather, push your chest out. pushing your chest out and pushing your shoulders back is the same thing when you think about it.
>>
>>39303535
keep lifting but with lower weights, a bit of pain is OK. Stop if you start feeling massive pain.
>>
>>39303546
you're just not eating 3k. that's the only explanation
>>
>>39303546
the hard way:
>get a scales and weigh EVERYTHING you eat and calculate exactly how many calories
the easy way:
>drink 2 extra litres of milk and eat 4 extra boiled eggs every day
>>
>>39303562
Dude, just go do some research on cheap cutting diet.
>>
>>39303600
chickenfags btfo. I hope they raise the price thanks to that bill
>>
>>39302555
Cut to what m8?
You're dyel YOU NEED TO GET MEAT
>>
File: 1478142714752.jpg (43KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1478142714752.jpg
43KB, 344x344px
How does intermittent fasting compare to just eating one very large meal per day(warrior diet)?

Not that I intend to just eat one very large meal per day but I'm curious since people on IF go as low as a 4 hour eating window, which borders pretty fucking hard on warrior diet I'd say.
>>
>>39302748
pls respond..
>>
>>39302858
Eat more
>>
>>39303645
Eating one meal a day is an extreme kind of IF
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 200x299px
>>39302439
so I got myself a pain in the area circled during the squat. I've read that it's called "strained adductors".
What do, /fit/? I've read that it's good to spend ~20 minutes for stretching not to feel pain. Is that a meme?
>>
Would I progress better on ohp and lunges with 2x8? is it detrimental to do working weight bench and a much lighter ohp on the same day?
>>
Are dips dangerous?

I heard of people fucking up their shoulders and sternum while doing dips. On youtube there also also many videos claiming that they are bad.

Is it a meme or should i really stop doing them?
>>
>>39303972
Nah, dude, they are ok, if you're not overweight. I Remember back in the days of middle school we used to go together with classm8s to nearest playground and do pull/chin ups and dips and play "The Ladder".
But if you're overw8, then I dunno 'bout the danger.
>>
>>39303579
Nigga I have proof if you want me to show you my fucking MyFitnessPal diary thing

>>39303582
I already have a scale and weigh pretty much everything but I'll try the milk drinking thing maybe that'll help, thanks mate.
>>
>>39303972
>>39303995
but we are slavs, mb that's the reason, don't know about you, ameribros.
>>
The sticky says that you can have both pre and post meals as mixture of carbs and protein, however I've read that during exercise the body aims to burn carbs and if those are present from a recent meal it will use those instead of previously stored fat.

Is this correct and if so, how should pre/post meal look like when aiming to lose fat and doing SL?

Also, should I even bother with any pre meal if I do morning gym? Should I just go to gym in fast mode and eat afterwards? Won't the lack of carbs affect my performance?
>>
>>39304058
for the regular fitizen meal timing doesn't matter that much
just eat whenever you're comfortable
>>
>>39302608

Who the fucks knows, I'd say no (quitted 2 years ago, a pack a day) but the hard part is to stay on 1 cig a day forever.
>>
>>39303995
I'm not overweight, so i guess i'm fine. Thank you.
>>
>>39304093
Not even stocking up on protein within half an hour of working out to preserve gains?
>>
>>39304111
The memest of memes
I like to eat something carby right after training just so Im not grumpy but the protein window is horseshit
>>
>>39303148

Yeah, add veggies or at the very least get a multivitamin. Look for seasonal vegs, stir fries are the inexperienced cooker's best friend.

>>39302858

Eat more.

>>39302920

Don't cut too hard, be patient and assess when you're ~15% bf.
>>
>>39303357

Because some fitness people are not among the brightest, so it's better to answer their stupid questions than send them on a one way trip to failure or, even worse, snap city.
>>
When doing mixed grip deads which hand goes under? My left hand was losing grip so I did left under. Was surprised by how much easier it was, but my right hand is dominant and bro scientists say that one should go under
>>
>>39304155
Your weak hand is supposed to go under. Thats why it was easier.
>>
>>39303535

What kind of pain? Is it acute/stinging, sore in a general location or burning? Can you identify which exact part of the lower back?
>>
>>39303548

Hip extensions, clam shells, kicks on trx, hamstring machine, quad chair, reverse kicks, iron cross (careful). Mostly hip flexor stuff but it really helps with knee/ankle stability and are good recovery exercises.
>>
>>39304005

An additional measure would be to change your macros, up your carb intake for three days and go back to whatever you were doing after that.
>>
>>39304111

Ayyyyy lmao
>>
File: gripstrenghth.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gripstrenghth.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I want to get better at pullups, im currently following a PPL split 6 days a week. is it ok to do some negative pullups in the morning of pull days? or will it have a negative impact on the performance in the gym in the afternoon?
>>
DUDE
I CANT stop eating FUCKING semki
>>
File: 1476382770619.jpg (75KB, 789x792px) Image search: [Google]
1476382770619.jpg
75KB, 789x792px
day 1 - running
day 2 - arms
day 3 - shoulders
day 4 - ______
day 5 - legs
day 6 - chest
day 7 - rest

What should i do on day 4, I was thinking about back?
>>
File: deadlifts001.webm (3MB, 680x560px) Image search: [Google]
deadlifts001.webm
3MB, 680x560px
I know, the camera placement is shitty, I'll shoot a better one soon. But for the moment: does it look like an acceptable deadlift? My priority is not breaking my back (it's tight as a motherfucker after a deadlift / barbell row)
>>
>>39304616
i guess your knees way more back so that your back is more horizontal
>>
How much you have to eat to start puking the food you ate? I am already like 4k calories over what I should have been, might aswell enjoy it
>>
File: 6IVCho9.gif (2MB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
6IVCho9.gif
2MB, 250x158px
What are some good and simple stretching/yoga exercises to do on the rest days?
>>
>>39304780
oh god my stomach hurts I feel like its going to explode I wont be puking anything, I should just give up on food forever
>>
File: IMG_1604.jpg (91KB, 874x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1604.jpg
91KB, 874x640px
Can you do greyskull lp 3x8-12? Everything I've read shows there's no real difference in muscle growth and I feel like an autism sitting around for 5 minutes between sets just to do 5 reps
>>
My flexibility is shit. Do any of you have some kind of infographic with stretches I could do at home?
>>
Okay so I'm on week 5 of SL, first time following a program yada yada yada, trying to gain weight.

How much "shit food" is too much when bulking? Like I eat a fair amount of cereal and frozen stuff because I'm a student. For example the other night I ate frozen chicken fingers, a frozen croissant, some eggs and a bunch of steamed broccoli for dinner. I typically prepare some sort of green vegetable (broccoli, green beans) with dinner will that mean I'm gonna "healthy bulk" instead of ending up fat af in 6 weeks?

eating ~100-200 surplus typically on off days, 3-400 surplus on workout days

tl;dr how do I make sure I don't end up fatter than I wanna be on my first bulk doing SL
>>
>>39304928
You might not like it but the only surefire way is to count calories and track your macros.
>>
>>39303935
I had that issue too. Are you relatively new to squatting as well?

What I did that seemed to help was that stretch where you just kind of sit in a squat position and put your elbows against your inner knee and kind of push them out.

Also just kind of go into a third world squat every once in a while and sit there for a few seconds. I do it like 10-15 times/day for just ten seconds or so and it seems to have helped.

Also I'm sure just stretching wouldn't hurt, donno if you need to spend 20 minutes doing it tho.
>>
When adding assistance exercises like dips and pull ups to SL5x5 I'm assuming I shouldn't just be doing 5x5 for those right? Should I do 3x8?
>>
>>39304333
>PPL
>cant do pullups
Yeah buddy I think you got the wrong routine
>>
>>39304999
I'm using MFP to track. I guess what I'm wondering more so is: if I eat like shit will it make me fatter than if I bulk with a relatively clean diet?
>>
>>39304923
Sure you can, but you would not get strong
>>
>>39305064
There's no such thing as clean or dirty food. As long as you meet your macros and micros and fiber requirements, you can eat whatever the fuck you want. It doesn't make a difference. Just make sure you eat plenty of greens and fruits.
>>
File: 5468zc.jpg (210KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
5468zc.jpg
210KB, 600x583px
My back hurts when doing crunches. Yet I need to train my core since I'll have to do 30 crunches in 30 seconds with hands behind my head for my coach in like a month and I'm like at 20 now and I feel like dying after I'm done. How am I supposed train?
>>
>>39304208
cool thanks!
>>
>>39305052
why is that? i progress with all the other lifts, and i have the time to go 6 times a week instead of 3 times.i can do chinups just not pullups.
>>
>>39303357
> surprised people answer any questions in a thread about asking questions

golly gosh!
>>
>>39305082
>micros and fiber requirements

where would I find that shit out? would a multivitamin help with this shit? I'm taking fish oils, a multivit and probiotics in addition to my regular meals
>>
>>39305092
did you ask your coach?
>>
>>39305169
he's not a crunch coach
>>
>>39305177
yeah, but hes got you doing crunches so he should know how to build up to his 30 in 30 seconds?
and besides that i think just a few times a week doing crunches will help you
>>
>>39302439
zyzz just blasted juice from day one and had to put in very little effort and you faggots still hold him on a pedestal. i will never understand this.
>>
Would having a stim free pre be a good alternative for the time I go without any once my tub is finished? Also, best alcoholic drinks for a cut?
>>
>>39305279
wodka i believe, just alcohol. Tequila maybe? Dark beer seems to be healthier than light yellow like heineken etc. but is still rich in calories.
>>
>>39302748
Go see a physical therapist. I'm one. Can't give you advice if you dont have a proper evaluation of how u fucked it up. And what kind of "fuck up" it is.
>>
>>39304058
All that matters is calories in < calories out
>>
>>39305293
Ah ok, I have a low tolerance for drink so I was thinking a couple of those cans of Jack and coke, followed by a chaser and maybe an alchopop if I want a bit more. Also, cardio in the morning after is my plan
>>
>>39305318
>low tolerance
>cutting
well doesn't it make sense to drink as little as possible and get as drunk as possible?
>>
How do I last longer in bed?
>>
>>39305230
He's both an inspiration and cautionary tale. He went from beta to Alpha and then died because of roid usage. His mentality was a bro mentality. He achieved more than most people on this board ever will.
>>
>>39305347
Practice
>>
>>39305351
>He went from beta to Alpha
wrong. he went from beta to faux-internet-alpha, awkwardly hoverhanding girls at incredibly shitty aussie electronic festivals.

>He achieved more than most people on this board ever will.
because he blasted from day-fucking-one.

again, i will never understand how you faggots see him in any positive light. he was an attentionwhore cheater
>>
Anyone got a good hammy exercise I can do at home gym? I never feel it in the hammies doing squats.

I have a bar, dumbells and a bench with those foam things ( have no idea what theyre called but they wont accommodate a leg curl, they are stationary).
>>
>>39305492
>I never feel it in the hammies doing squats.
>lowbar squat
>deadlifts
>stiff-legged deadlifts
>single-leg stiff-legged deadlifts
>>
>>39304824

Look up starting stretching by phrak, then progress from there. I'd recommend doing some mobility work or some warmup before if you're inexperienced
>>
I want to get better at pullups, im currently following a PPL split 6 days a week. is it ok to do some negative pullups in the morning of pull days? or will it have a negative impact on the performance in the gym in the afternoon?
>>
How do I into full-on trap mode? I'm skinny, but got no hips or ass.
>>
>>39305164

That's enough. I disagree with the other anon though, I think limiting highly processed foods is important for general health but eating them will certainly not hinder your progress.
>>
>>39305293

Honestly all alcohol is detrimental to a cut, and highly dependent on your situation, do you want to get wasted sparing as many calories as possible or do you want to enjoy a couple drinks and get a little buzz going, have some fun?

Anyways your best bet is cutting as many calories as possible within the two days of your drinking while hitting your protein macro and try not to drink erry night, drugs are fun too if that's your thing. Be Careful with binge eating while drunk and drink plenty of water before, after and IN BETWEEN drinks.
>>
>>39305801

Oh it's you again. Nigra just do it and see if you progress. You already picked a high volume routine as a beginner, I mean you can't even pull up, so there's not much more fucking up to do. Just go ahead and do it.
>>
Tendon in my right knee sears with pain when I squat or bend down to clean. Can I stretch it out? Or do I need to go to doctor to fix this shit. Really doesn't impede any other function, can play basketball just fine. I hurt it in BJJ in a heel hook. But even in BJJ its fine. Just squatting is ass pain.
>>
>>39305869
this is probably for >>39305279
>>
>>39305523
thanks
>>
>>39304522
>no back
Enjoy your shitty posture.
Do back, you retard.
>>
File: 1477767129337.jpg (85KB, 1206x681px) Image search: [Google]
1477767129337.jpg
85KB, 1206x681px
I'm just under 200lbs @about 15% bodyfat. My lifts are:
S:300
D:335
B:205
P:135

I've been lifting for 2 years and am cutting about 15 lbs atm. I'm doing madcow right now, and completed 5/3/1 over the summer after doing the SS/SL.

What should I move on to after my cut is done? Am I doing the right program while cutting?

I'm also have lots of issues with my deadlift (lumbar rounding). Any mental cues to fix this? I CAN deadlift 365+ with shit form, but only 335 with neutral back. It is stopping me from going up in weight, but that might be the cutting too. help me /fit/ you are my only hope.
>>
What if you only stop making linear progress on one or two lifts? How do you periodize them and not the others? PP just assumes everything stops at once. I'm still making gains every time at OHP, Power Clean, and Squat.

I've already done two backoffs and got my form corrected several times.
>>
Just started lifting. Goal physique is Dom Mazetti. Not joking. Apologies if this is a common question, but is his physique easy to get?

I'm 6' 4" but skinny as a rake. The bar is thicker than my wrists.
>>
What muscle regions does narrow grip (wide grip) bench press target compared to traditional?
>>
>>39306355
Narrow will put more on your triceps and less on your pecs.

Wide grip will put more on your pecs and less on your triceps.
>>
>>39305900
i did low volume for a while but thought i switched it up. PPL is a beginner routine
>>
>>39306376
thx.
>>
>>39302858
drink milk
>>
>>39304058
double-blind studies have shown that meal timing is bullshit. Just get your intake
>>
>>39306261
you should be able to get there within two years

at 6'4 gains are harder to come by

start eating big. Gradually increase your caloric intake until the scale starts changing. Aim for 150-200g protein per day
>>
>>39306596
Thanks. I need to start getting in to meal prep.

Working shifts isn't exactly conducive to the fitness lifestyle, but it's better than nothing.

150g of protein sounds like a lot but I'm sure I can manage that.

My diet isn't terrible (I spent a while removing sugary food from my diet) but I probably don't eat enough. I've sat around not exercising for ten years after I left school and yet I'm still thin so it says I'm probably going to waste away if I don't start eating more.
>>
Is pollack /fit/ approved? The sticky says to eat more fish, so I bought a bunch of the cheapest decent-looking stuff I could find.

Actually, for future reference. How do I check if something is up to /fit/ standards or not?
>>
In terms of healthy hormone production and shit like that, is there any guidelines for the absolute minimum amount of fat that a person should be getting?
>>
File: image_10.jpg (53KB, 697x960px) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
53KB, 697x960px
I'm a 130 pound skelly

If I eat 3000 calories a day how many pounds can I expect to put on weekly?
>>
>>39304486
You and me both, bratok.
Why even stop
>>
My bench press is really unstable. Am I trying to lift too much weight or could it be that one of my arms is weaker? I'm lifting like 0.7 of my weight but I feel like I could do more quite a bit more but it's kind of scary when I can't hold the bar completely straight.
>>
>>39306929
depends on how much u wana work out, but for me it was about 3-5lbs per 2 weeks. I went from 125@ 6'1 to 171lbs
>>
So i have Tendinosis in the traps its been a year now i have proably recover about 60- 65% the thing is im fucking done of doing nothing. I think i havent recover cause of stress. Thing is i want to work out at some extend im not sure what to do, can someone recommend me a routine.
>>
are deload weeks really necessary?

i dont feel no ways tired and i was supposed to be deloading but it seems like a wasted week
>>
>>39307205
same question, i also dont know i guess only when your hitting plateaus?
>>
Would it be weird to ask my qt cousin to go gym with me. She looks 14 but she's 26. Would it even be worth it when she would just hit the cardio machines while I lift?
>>
How long after a workout is protein still effective in building muscle? Like is it 5 hours, a day or something?
My buddies and I went out after the gym and ate a bunch of shit that had barely any protein and I didn't have the chance to eat till the evening. And I made some disgusting meat that was pretty much unedible so I'm waiting on my beans now.
>>
File: 1396096143685.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1396096143685.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
how the fuck do I sleep
>go to bed same time every night
>past week I've gotten 5 hours sleep max, sometimes none at all
>today I didn't get any fucking sleep, just laid awake all night
>I'll pass out during the day

I don't use my phone in bed, don't have any bright lights (window lets in light but I drape a t-shirt over my eyes so it's all g)

what the fuck do I do
>mfw this is literally my face right now
>>
>>39307304
Just make sure she hops onto that dick later
>>
>>39307304
worth what? why do you want to go to the gym with her?
>>
>>39307357
wtf dude, prtein is used in repairing muscle so up till 72 hours or more it is needed. so if you work out a few days a week you need protein all day everyday for repair.
>>
File: routine.png (47KB, 547x465px) Image search: [Google]
routine.png
47KB, 547x465px
Is this any better/worse than SS/SL? Stupid questions, but does it mean 3reps/5sets or 3sets/5reps and by alternating does it mean as in alternate weekly? Are there any videos for examples on perfect form for the basic lifts?
>>
>>39307399
Oh, cool, didn't know it was that long. I try to eat as much protein as I can every day but I was just wondering if my workout was wasted.
>>
Why is texas method lower total volume and intensity than SS? On SS you do like 95% of your 5rm 3x5 3 times a week for squats and 1.5 times a week for the other lifts, for simplicity's sake, let's just focus on the squat. Lets say your 5rm is 315lbs. 95% from that is 300lbs. So you'll be doing around 300lbs (ignoring the progressive overload) for (3x3x5) 45 reps a week, resulting in 13500lbs lifted. On texas methods you lift 90% of your 5rm (285lbs) for 5x5 on monday, 70% (220lbs) for 2x5 on tuesday and 100% for 1x5 on friday. Altogether resulting in 9640lbs lifted a week. Is this done in order to prevent overtraining in intermediate lifters?
>>
>>39307428
If you're a beginner any workout will work as long as you stick with it and it has progressive overloading. I've never done Greyskull but a lot of people swear by it. But it is a good routine. And it's 3 set of 5 reps.
>>
>>39307360
Do you consume much caffeine? I've had sleeping problems before but I changed my habits, limiting myself to only caffeine up until 4 pm.
>>
>>39307380
Because she's hot.

>>39307371
Incest is gross. We are both in relationships anyways.
>>
>>39307484

Is the 2.5lbs/5lbs good progressive overloading then? Also, I'm a super super skelly, and I think the Olympic bars my gym uses are 20kg or something. Is it okay to just use the bar?
>>
what does a good back definition look like?
>>
File: lu.jpg (46KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
lu.jpg
46KB, 350x525px
>>39307564
>>
>>39307542
Yes, those weight progressions are fine and it's okay to use just the bar if it feels like that's a comfortable starting weight.

Just make sure you are progressively adding weight each session and EAT BIG
>>
>>39307514
>because shes hot
>thinks incest is gross
just what do u want? how do i know if something will be worth it if you are so vague
>>
>>39307469
The weights you used in your scenario might be true for your last week on ss and your first week on TM, but for the vast majority of your time on ss your weights (and thus total volume) were much lower and your weights will quickly be much higher on TM (more volume than your example).

But yes, it's also because as you become more advanced it's harder to recover from the higher absolute load. Intermediate trainees benefit from the volume recovery intensity scheme on TM because they've lost the ability to linearly progress session to session

So I'm not an expert on TM but I think the very simplified answer to your last question would be yes.
>>
>>39307781
I jerk off to Lu back
>>
Skeleton here.

I'm going to start doing Starting Strength (please don't judge, I just need to start somewhere).

How much weight should I start with? Should I just slowly increase the weight until I can barely finish the set?
>>
>>39303148
Silverhydra's meat slop. Google it.
>>
How do I stop wanting to take a shit every time I go to the gym?

Even if I take a shit right before going, just warm up is enough to make me want to take a shit again.

It makes lifting uncomfortable and its been happening for months.
>>
>>39303546
I know you inb4d but you should be shooting for 4K+ calories. I say this as someone who went from 120lbs to 190lbs. You just gotta find a way to make it happen. Godspeed fellow skelly.>>39303546
>>
File: 1476935835304.jpg (30KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1476935835304.jpg
30KB, 416x416px
How many of you actually stretch postworkout? I see everyone just leave the gym and miss out on more gains. You do know stretching gives you gains r-r-r-rright
>>
How do I motivate myself? I'm not very disciplined and I find it difficult to convince myself to exercise. I want to do it and I want to get /fit/ but when it comes to actually doing it I can't seem to motivate myself.

What works for you guys?
>>
>>39308222
it doesnt. sources?
>>
>>39308014
start with? did you even read anything? start with just the barbell and increase the weight following the book or guide or whatever.
>>
i eat 2-6 eggs a day am i going to die?
>>
Weak fag working on a strength program right now
If I want this skinny twink body, what should I get my lifts to before I cut?
>>
>>39308349
185 bench
>>
>>39308258
Alarm in the morning and realizing that it's a journey. You aren't going to wake up shredded one day.
>>
>>39308222
>stretching
>gains
Complete bull. The only thing stretching helps with is not losing your mobility or adding some more flexibility, which isn't bad but it's not to any extend related with gains.
>>
>>39308349
Go back to /fa/.
>>
>>39308258
everyone called me skelly in high school...also lifting for girls before going to college so I could become chad
>>
File: insanity-cover.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
insanity-cover.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
Thoughts on these types of videos? I'm a fat piece of shit and just wanna lose weight before building muscle. Are doing these videos to lose weight just a meme or should i just lift instead?
>>
>>39308222
I do foam rolling and hip opening routines on deads/squats day. On upper body day, it's usually using that stretchy jump rope like thing to stretch the chest/arms.
>>
>>39308401
They are a form of cardio (HIIT) so you will lose weight on them. They aren't going to build you muscle though.
>>
File: skeletal.jpg (82KB, 680x827px) Image search: [Google]
skeletal.jpg
82KB, 680x827px
As a recovering anorexic (I am 6'0 and 118lbs, 100lbs 2 months ago) should I bother with calorie concerns?

Like I know 2lbs a week is the max reccommended but as I need to be 133lbs to even be a healthy BMI (18.5, I was about 14 before), but given my complete lack of muscle and fat, and my mental trouble would it be better to reach say 140lbs before actually watching what I eat?

I ate 1400 calories of peanuts today on top of my 3000 calorie minimum plan so I don't think I am in danger of slipping or relapsing. Obviously I do fear gaining fat, due to being anorexic, but I won't beat it by letting fear rule me.
>>
>>39308349
Bench (or dips m'lady), Curls and Lateral raises also don't eat.
>>
realistically whats how many calories do i burn a day? i'm 5'11" 190 pounds and work an office job and am not very active other than the fact i lift 6 days a week. i've tried calculators but i always assume i'm at the lowest activity level
>>
>>39308378
Women gush over that body and he is healthy and stronger than an average man and it's 10x easier to achieve than a big body
What's not to like
>>
>>39308401
I wanted to say do bodyweight workouts but that might not be possible if you're really fat. When you're a beginner and fat you can build a whole lot of muscle while cutting, so I'd advise you to do some form of resistance training while losing weight. If money's the issue, just go to planet fitness. Fucking 10 dollars a week, just don't eat the pizza they offer and do an easy workout routine. Once you think you made some progress and feel ready to pay a little more, go to an actual gym with barbells and do SS.
>>
>>39308435
Women gush over that body
>lifting for women
he is healthy and stronger than an average man
>kek
10x easier to achieve than a big body
And sitting on your ass is 10x easier than that.

Anyways I'll answer your question. You need to practically never touch a weight in your life for that body. Just don't be a fat ass, and reduce your body fat to maybe 10%. I'd be surprised if that guy could squat 1pl8.
>>
>>39308456
Oh yeah, about your question. They're just something to bring your heart rate up, literally just cardio. It's not gonna build muscle and it's not going to get you thin if you don't eat less. Basically: Read the sticky.
>>
>>39302748
>>39303686
Reverse bench press
>>
>>39308465
>lifting only for strength
Thanks though
I'll hop on some meme routine just to make sure I don't get skinnyfat while losing bf
>>
>>39308435
>Women gush over that body
>implying an athletic physique isn't even more prefered
>and he is healthy and stronger than an average man
By the looks of it, having that much definition while being that small suggests he's sub 10% bodyfat, which is anything but healthy. Being stronger than most people that call themselves "men" today is also not an achievement. Since blue-collar jobs went out of fashion and bashing fit people became the standard, people just get weaker and weaker.
>and it's 10x easier to achieve than a big body
Being sub 10% year round isn't as easy as you think. You might think people are kidding when they're saying stuff like "lol, don't eat" but that's really what it comes down to. You can barely eat anything if you want to stay that bodyfat percentage year round and if you don't work out regularly (like 3 times a week, like pretty much everyone) you'll lose it all. It's not easier, it just takes less long.
>>
How do I deal with people staring at me?
I was at the gym, doing lateral raises in front of the DB rack. Behind the rack is a huge mirror. I was turning around and found a pair of eyes fixated on me. My instinctual reaction is to look back with a blank expression, but I felt strange to look into her eyes. So I looked away and positioned myself in a way where it was impossible to see her in the mirror. I decided to just ignore her, and kept up even when sitting on the rowing tower next to her, doing single arm rows, as I had no reason to talk to her. She fondled with her shirt (as not to expose her belly), did some lmao 30kg pull-down sets and finally went away. I think she felt uncomfortable. I felt awkward too.
>How do I react the social acceptable way, when someone/a female stares at me in the mirror?
>Should I smile and nod?
>How do I stop being creepy?
>pic related
At least I did a DL PR that day.
>>
What are some cheap aphrodisiacs that are relatively easy to obtain? I need something to keep my peepee hard and was wondering if anyone tried that shit that you can find at gas stations and whatnot. Or are there any methods I can use to keep my dick hard for a good while.
>>
>>39308581
>look back at them
>see if they're actually looking at you or zoned out
>smile/ignore and return to your workout
>>
>>39308014
Read the book.

But you're supposed to start with light weight the first day, work up to more weight until the bar stats to slow down when you do 5 reps (note: it shouldn't be at max effort on the first day) and you do three sets of 5 reps at that weight.

Then increase 5 pounds per session from there
>>
is there a limit to how much protein you can consume in one sitting? Will I digest it all at once if I eat like 150g of it?
>>
Gonna do boxing and wrestling later on in addition to lifting. Should I just stick to +500 or will the boxing and wrestling burn through that
>>
>>39308722
no youll pee it out, your pee will be bubbly if my online sources are correct
>>
>>39308925
just adjust to your weight gain/loss
>>
>>39308600
PLS
RESPOND
>>
sup /fit/, when I first started working out, I would get heavy DOMS and soreness; now, two months later, my body doesn't hurt that much anymore the next day. Am I working out hard enough? I'm doing Greyskull LP and my lifts keep progressing
>>
>>39308600

I take 5k MG f arganine and max doses of b12 and it is like viagra once you've don it a few days and let it build up in your system.
>>
>>39309033
I DONT HAVE A FEW DAYS

I GOT LIKE 2HRS TO FIND SOMETHING
>>
Is 5 a day a meme? I know that it's a British government thing, but how seriously should it be taken as a guideline?
>>
>>39309054

Nigga, just relax and take deep breaths. Eat her pussy while doing a covert jerk off. You WILL get hard.
>>
>>39309120
>Nigga, just relax and take deep breaths. Eat her pussy while doing a covert jerk off. You WILL get hard.
>implying he's not on the rape train.
>>
>>39309120
>her
>pussy
I'm fuckin a dude and eating ass is gross, I can't stay hard enough to force my way into that bum tho, i need this.
>>
>>39309176
than he just isnt hot enough, get another guy. gay people fix guys on the fly
>>
File: MG_7811.jpg (1MB, 2000x1120px) Image search: [Google]
MG_7811.jpg
1MB, 2000x1120px
so I'm finally going to get off my ass and go to a gym
there's one close to my house and it's fairly cheap, but this seems to be all they've got as far as free weights go.
does it look decent if I'm planning on following a fairly standard strength for newshits program, or should i look for another place?
>>
>>39309176
>I'm fuckin a dude
You know we're being ironic when we act gay here right?
>>39309029
DOMS happen when you're new.
>>39309236
Is there a squat rack
>>
>>39302439
So if I do pushups one day and pull ups every other day while doing different types of squats every day can I attain a fuckable boybody?
>>
>>39309370
I reckon there's one on the very center of the pic (back of the room), but that's the thing, there's only one.
I've never been in a gym before so I really don't know this, do people outside of /fit/ even squat a lot? Am I going to have to wait for people a lot?
>>
>>39309448
Depends on the place. Uptown place filled with middle age women? Probably not. College town with a decent competitive sports team? Probably tons of people squat. I'd ask for a day or two trial, convince them if they don't officially offer one and check the place out.
>>
>>39309469
>I'd ask for a day or two trial, convince them if they don't officially offer one and check the place out.
Yeah guess I'll do that, thanks mate.
>>
Probably stupid as fuck but how do I properly brace my core? I'm supposed to take a deep breath and push my abs out, my problem is I find it really hard to keep my abs pushed out while breathing at the same time, and I have to breathe with each rep don't I?
>>
File: lads.jpg (1MB, 1825x3677px) Image search: [Google]
lads.jpg
1MB, 1825x3677px
am i a skinnyfat?
5'9"
152lb
>>
>>39309540
You take your breath, hold it while performing the rep, then breath and hold again before starting the next rep
>>
>>39309540
your supposed to brace for each rep, so for instance with a deadlift:
grab the bar and breath into your belly push out the abs and brace it
lift the bare and slowly breath out till your at the top and lower the bar and do it over again. or breath out at the top it doesnt really matter. just for the compounds brace your belly before the rep so you protect your spine.
>>
>>39309564
>>39309578
Ok thanks
>>
>>39309556
yeah
t. bearmode, 5'9, 205 lbs
>>
File: 1476282172851-k.jpg (77KB, 666x502px) Image search: [Google]
1476282172851-k.jpg
77KB, 666x502px
Is a nutritionist who'll accurately give me my lean body mass along with more accurate diet numbers and advice worth it or is it nothing I can't figure out with online macro calculators?
>>
>>39309639
beyond some basics, the whole art of nutrition is "how to make those 500 lbs landwhales believe what you say"
>>
>>39309639
What are the gookrunes supposed to be?
And probably not worth it, you can estimate LBM pretty good from a picture and diet advice isn't that hard - anything you read in a magazine is wrong, eat more than your tdee to gain, 'natural' foods are better than processed, etc.
>>
>>39309639
Depends on what kind of equipment they use to measure your body fat. The rest, you can figure out. It just comes down to accurate calculations and then accurate calorie counting. Get a kitchen scale. If you are lazy and your insurance covers it, a nutritionist can do it for you and make your beginning diet plan. Don't forget to re-calculate your TDEE with every 5 pounds lost
>>
>>39308042
Drink more water. Eat more veggies. Maybe do a short run before you go to the gym to let gravity work your shit down so you can dook it all before lifting.
>>
File: losing gains.jpg (87KB, 629x623px) Image search: [Google]
losing gains.jpg
87KB, 629x623px
Did this guy cut badly and lost all gains?

or that's the realistic result of a cut?

I mean, he ended looking dyel as fuck at the end, not worth cutting at all

I have been lifting for 2 years and i have never done a cut for longer than 2 weeks so that's why i ask
>>
will eat sugar (or things with it) within the limits of my calorie intake for cut be bad? or what really matters is the amount of calories more than from where i take it?
im so sorry about my bad english btw
>>
>>39307205
>>39307245
Deload weeks are necessary once you start hitting big boy weights, not because of
>tired
but because your joints take longer to recover than muscles and deadlifting 5plate isn't exactly light on the knees.
>>
>>39310192
The guy didn't lose all his gains. He just didn't have much to begin with. He had love handles and fatceps.

You likely don't have as much muscle as you think you do.
>>
160lb 5'8'' fatfuck, haven't lifted in years, gained 30lbs and now need to lose, what should my goal weight be by may 1st lads
>>
>>39310341
what are the big boy weights? 2x BW? when do you know your joints need deloading.
>>
>>39310249
GTFO with your apologies for bad engslish, what are you fucking gay?

it only matters because sugar is a fast carb and therefore if your next meal is 2 hours away sugar will be gone in half an hour or so so its better to eat complex carbs.
>>
>>39310406
I'm around 180lbs, and for me it started feeling necessary when I started repping 345lbs for squat so I'd say 2x bodyweight is a safe indicator but it never hurts to start a bit earlier, one week off is going to have a far more negligible impact on gains than a few weeks off for a strained tendon.
>>
I'm barrel chested / have a large ribcage. Should I kill myself?
>>
Im 5'9 220lbs Ive been eating at 1800 cals with 180g protein. is this enough protein to sustain myself while cutting?
>>
>>39310451
How do you deload?
>>
>>39310458
Get big enough that you'll cover it up
>>
>>39310423
Well since its an english speaking forum i think thats the least i can do/say,also if people cant understand me
Thanks for your answer anyway
So if i understand well even if i eat sugar as last meal of the day and within my calories intake it wont cause any problem right?
>>
>>39309375
You'll look slightly better than before
Slightly
>>
>>39310577
No nothing major i guess
>>
>>39310395
To have read the sticky, done a cut and be able to post your lifting routine and improved diet.
>>
>>39304146
But if they can't even read and follow the sticky advice on their own, do they really have any motivation to begin with?
>>
>>39310249
Amount of calories. But sugary foods are often calorie dense with little nutrition and can trigger cravings so most people on a cut with limited calories to begin with prefer to spend those calories on healthy foods.
I drink a protein shake before bed or eat fruit with yoghurt if I have leftover calories.
That's sweet but with nutrition.
>>
>>39305161
Well, I meant board-wide. There are so many shitty off-topic threads and threads where 'read the sticky' is the obvious answer.
>>
I've been depressed so I've been lifting everyday since sunday. I know rest days are important but I've been sleeping 6-8 hours and eating more. I'm slightly sore but I think i can keep going. I would like to know if i should take a day off or not.
>>
>>39310623
>>39310723
Thanks for your help guys,it has been ver useful
>>
how often should you curl for maximum bicep gains??
>>
running in place for 5 minutes do anything?

I'm a fatty and break a sweat.

I do it with my shirt off infront of the mirror so I can watch myself jiggle with each step.
>>
>>39310852

everyday in the morning supersetting before showering
>>
/fit/
Should I buy a tub oh whey or go out with a trap ?
poorfag here
>>
>>39310802

are you hitting the same muscle groups everyday? you should see a considerable drop in strength after the second consecutive day without rest if you use more than 4 sets of volume
>>
For one my lifts haven't gone up in over a month and now they are actually going down. Everything is feeling a lot heavier. Any tips?
170 5' 10" eating 2300 cals. I run 2-4 miles 3 times a week and workout 6 times a week ppl. Any help?
>>
>>39310973
not hitting the same groups everyday. one day upper body next day lower then shoulders/arms/abs start over. my lifts has gotten like 5-10lbs weaker but if i take a day or two off ill go insane
>>
>>39310958
Is the trap hot?
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1475654873175.jpg (317KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1475654873175.jpg
317KB, 720x720px
At what BMI or BF% we get Thin Privilege?

>Pic related sisters and I
>>
>>39311038
8/10
>>
>>39311041
8/10 for a trap
or 8/10 for a woman
>>
>>39305370

how hard is it for you to see that he inspired lots of people? i dont give a shit about what his lifestyle was or who he was, but he genuinely motivates other people here to better themselves.

i bet you hate bob ross and richard simmons, even though they are cult personality figures to inspire, for the same reason that they arent special little snow flakes like im sure you are.
>>
>>39311004

then it's fine, you probably will need like two or one rest day somewhere but you likely will feel when you need it

just make sure you don't get injured, if you can't finish the last sets it's because you are too tired, don't try to push through them if you haven't rested well during the week or you will injure yourself

always see your workouts as a weekly load rather than a daily one, so you can track more effectively what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>39310570
I'll just lift ~60% for the week.

So if I do 5x5 of 345lbs for back squat usually, I'll do 225 5x5 or something.
>>
>>39311039
>hispanic girls

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>39311053
8/10 for a trap, is that or a 5lbs of gold standard, some bcaas and glutamine
>>
>>39311118
>>39311039

could you actually answer?

i'm at BMI 25 from 45 and fatties give me that dere hate.

also
>latinas
>in london
>>
>>39311157
aslong as she doesn't know your name, is preferably out of town, and you're not using your real cell number or email to meet up, why not?

stick to blowjobs imo
>>
Are pullups and one-arm dumbell rows enough for complete back development or do I need more?
>>
>>39308420
holy shit brah.

You should be fine at ~120lbs (you can go down to like 1 lb a week). I was ~120lbs and 5'11 for like 7 years, and didn't have any health issues.

Make sure you are getting plenty of vitamins and minerals.

I really like this diet (I do a modified version of the 3K, where I eat about 2.6K calories, with peanut butter instead of eggs.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/content/meal-plan-for-every-guy.html
>>
>>39311205
Only on the condition that you be my qt gf of course.

With that BMI you must be either the one in the middle or the one on the right, in either case, the one in the middle looks like she's got a bit of a tummy, she could probably benefit from losing a few lbs and doing some squats and deadlifts. Aim for closer to 20, but once you gain a decent amount of muscle BMI goes out the window.

And fine, how about the US then?
>>
>>39305279
objectively the best alcohol for a cut is none.
if you are going to drink anyways, vodka&water is going to be the lowest calorie count
>>
>>39311284
I havee indeed a squishy belly full of stretchmarks.
In that photoset I was 29bmi.

are you okay with a wrecked body full of marks?
>>
>>39302439
Ausfag here, I want to try an EC stack, but ephedrine is banned here (virtually everything is fkn banned).

Any other ways to get it legally, apart from buying it straight?

An anon told me I should get the old Sudafed formula, since it has a "psuedoephedrine". Any truth to that? Will it work the same way?
>>
If I train in the evening and don't eat until 3pm the next day, will I lose muscle? (I'm cutting)
>>
>>39311375
you dont lose muscle if you get enought protein, It doesnt matter if you do IF or whatever
The muscle that you could lose on a cut is marginal if you keep training
>>
>>39303181
Are you on roids? If so, get a better program. Are you natty? If so, that program is not right for you.
>>
How do I start doing Barbell Rows? I am doing SS 5x5 and read the sticky, but it recommends only 45 lbs, the bar, but it makes it so long and awkward, especially for a manlet
>>
do acne scars ever go away
my face has been a pizza since I was 13, no amount of washing or creams have ever helped
>>
>>39305804
find a female butt routine. lots of squats, lunges, hip thrusts.

>>39305911
>searing pain
go to the doctor

>>39307080
if the bar is wobbling around, you should probably cool it. do some db bench for additional stabilizing practice.

>>39307304
weird, possibly. depends on your relationship with her already.
>hit cardio while you on weights
whats the fucking point

>>39307360
do more cardio, tire yourself out.
try taking melatonin.

>>39308258
it isnt about motivation, its about discipline. I don't to gym every single time, but i know i have to.
make it a habit, such a part of your day it feels off to not go.

>>39308401
any type of cardio is good. go for it.

>>39308722
no there isnt. yes you will.

>>39310802
consider doing cardio on a day instead of lifting/resting

>>39310852
every couple of hours
5xF

>>39311001
definitely eat more

>>39311418
how old are you now? if it was really bad pitting/scarring they may not
>>
>>39311418
dermaroller is the only cure, that and hyaluronic acid do wonders on the acne scars and stretchmarks
>>
>>39311441
I'm 27

I honestly don't know what my face looks like clear of acne, I've forgotten
>>
>>39311453
oh you still have severe acne?
legit, go on accutane.
i have a buddy from HS that had acne real fucking bad, did accutane for a while, it destroyed the acne and his face for a while, but hes much better now
>>
>>39311472
not going to the doctor for a purely cosmetic issue
>>
>>39311507
are you kidding?
do you think constant acne for 14 fucking years is how your body is supposed to function? you obviously have some kind of endocrine imbalance that is causing this, or you were 13 the last time you changed your sheets and rub cooking oil onto yourself constantly
go
to
the
fucking
doctor.
>>
>>39311338
No of course not, I have standards after all.

In all seriousness though, once you hit around 20BMI, you can probably pull chads no problem, if slutting around is your thing. Your fat distribution's pretty good, your chest isn't exactly lacking, and your face is pretty alright I think. Aim for 20BMI and you'll be drowning in privilege.
>>
>>39311039
o r a n g e c o u n t y

Left already has it, middle and right will if they drop ~5%
>>
>>39308337

Yes, you are
>>
Do power shrugs work the exact same muscles as power cleans since it's pretty much a failed power clean?
>>
>>39311441

You say 5xf every couple of hours for max biceps gains, any suggestions on rest period or does it really matter? Also if my 5rm for curls is 45lb DB, what weight should I rep until failure?
>>
>>39311776
>thought 5xf every couple of hours was serious
breh, no.
I would maybe do 4x10 every other day and leave it at that.
make sure you are getting full ROM
>>
>>39310564

Depends on your LBM or your BF%. You'll be OK though.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (52KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
52KB, 475x356px
>>39311788

Whyyyyy would he answer every other question with sincerity and just completely dick my mind over by answering that one sarcastically..
>>
File: 1367218621326.jpg (88KB, 262x371px) Image search: [Google]
1367218621326.jpg
88KB, 262x371px
>>39311814
i thought it would be funny
>>
>>39311001

Nigga eat more, even at manlet height your kcals are way low for maintenance, try 2800.

Also ppl is shit. Enjoy your no gainz
>>
so ive been on vyvanse for a couple months now, and im gaining mass and not too much fat. is it the vyvanse helping me make clean gains or is it just lifting? also is it restricting my gains or is it helping them? thanks in advance
>>
>>39311039

B U E N O S
U
E
N
O
S

A I R E S
I
R
E
S
>>
>>39309664
Muh genetics
>>39309669
An onomatopoeia for [menacing]
>>39309696
My sister's been shilling it for a while. Apparently they hook you up to a machine and run a current through your body or something. Already got a scale and counting with the IIFYM numbers.
>Don't forget to re-calculate your TDEE with every 5 pounds lost
oshid I didnt know this. Come to think of it it's pretty obvious, thanks.

Awright, thanks m8s. That money is going towards supps instead.
>>
>>39302439

how do I warm up properly?

say my working set is gonna be 2plaet squat 5x5

what should I lead up to that with?
>>
>>39306190
how are you 200 at 15 and only have those lifts get strength before you cut
>>
>>39306239
what are your lifts?
>>39306261 Do weighted dips, chin ups and lateral raises twice a week
>>
>>39311441
>>39311835
Alright thank you I'll check it out. Is ppl really not that great? I was looking for something with volume but also to go up in strength
>>
Been trying to go lower than 1500 kcal per day for a couple of weeks, yesterday I started feeling dizzy and it's not going away, 24 hours passed and I'm still dizzy, Am I done brehs?
>>
>>39307360
wake up
early in the weekennd
>>39309556
yep
>>39310192
nah this is a realistic cut, he looks like shit before
>>
>>39311039
It depends. If you are struggling with food, even as a skinny, you don't ever have it really.
It is the no-thought advantage of just being thin without any real effort involved.
That's why former fatties very rarely achieve it, fatties hate those who have it and thin Ana and Mia girls can't fully enjoy it even though they are the most envied.
But BMI under 20 is always best BMI.
>>
>>39303935
I got this really bad when i started out squatting. Added weight too fast and pushed myself too hard and finished my 5x5 despite feeling it after the first set. Kept me out of squatting for a month. I've returned and still feel it, but not as often and its not painful. Its going away now, improve squat form and stretch it alot.
>>
I've been doing starting strength for a month. I'm starting to run into some trouble with the press and bench. Only hit 5/4/3/ on my press set after I added 5lbs. Do I keep trying at that weight or do i bump it back 5 lbs so that i can get the 5/5/5 and get more volume? Also failed to lockout on 5th rep of first set of bench with 5 lbs added from last time. This was the first time I've failed on bench and it kinda scared me because I didn't have a spotter because I don't feel like asking randoms at the gym. I just did the other 2 sets of 5 at the previous weight. Should I go for the weight I failed on next bench day or the previous weight that I can hit all 5 on?
>>
DB Flys or DB Bench Press as an accessory?
>>
>>39312390
*with regular bench press already in the program
>>
>>39312289
Try twice more. If you fail two more times, then deload it. If you always deload after failing once, you'll never struggle and pass your limits.

I had to roll the last rep of a 150 bench. Next chest day, I fucked that 150lb up. If I went backwards, I would have never completed it, or pushed myself to complete it. If you're nervous, ask for a spotter. Most people won't say no, but be prepared for them to lift 40% of the weigjt because nobody knows how to spot.
>>
>>39312446
Alright man thanks. I kinda figured I was just being a pussy. I'll focus on my form and hopefully crush it next time.
>>
doing brosplit atm. would i be better off with push/pull?
>>
>>39312548
also, would push/pull/legs be too much if i did a/b/c/a/b/c/rest, repeat?
>>
>>39305008
>>39312267
Thanx, anons.
Yeah, 2 months into squatting and yeah, 5x5. Guess I just need to stretch it, thanks.
>>
>>39312390
depends on your goals.

I'd like to see 3x15 or 4x10 flyes in there, but that works for my goals.
>>
>>39312640
>depends on your goals
Basically a bigger and more defined chest
I have pectus excavatum and my ribcage in general is pretty bad
>>
>>39312657
well then yeah I'd suggest flyes. try 4x10 for 3 weeks and I bet you'll see results. really focus on form for those though and make sure to contract the pecs at the peak and give 2-4 seconds for the negative movement.
>>
how can I be sure i should cut? I look pretty big next to a normal sized human and my biceps is big but it lacks definition between delts and biceps. 5'7 185 pounds probably 23% bodyfat
>>
>>39312685
Alright, thanks a lot anon
>>
>>39312695
Noone "should" cut. That shit depends entirely on your goals.
You wanna get shredded for the sloots brah? go ahead.
You wanna lift fucking monster trucks over your head? Fucking eat more and lift.
If the delts and biceps is the only point of contention for you just lift more.
>>
File: 1476276148895.jpg (815KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476276148895.jpg
815KB, 1920x1080px
I have no idea what to eat for lunch and supper. I come from Norway and most people here just eat open slices of bread with thin slices of cheese and ham or salami for most of their meals which has left me uncreative and lost when it comes to making my own food.

Breakfast and dinner are easy enough, I just have oats for brekky and chicken with brown rice and broccoli for dinner.
>>
>>39313482
Here in holland too, you just gotta make something. Eat tortillas with beens and ground beef or chicken. Eat a salmon or chicken sandwhich, just look for high quality foods and make something with them.
Just to fill up some meals:
Breakfast: eggs oats
Meal 2 (salmon sandwhich)
Meal 3 (chicken sandwhich)
Pre/post workout
Meal 4 chicken rice
Meal 5 chiceken rice avocado tomatoe mixed together
Meal 6 greek yoghurt with avocado and oats maybe

Next day instead of rice sweet potatoe and day after that tortillas. Just think of shit that you like and calcilate it in your day.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.