[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meal Prep:::: Hunting Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20161103_021537.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161103_021537.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Hey /fit/

So why aren't you eating meat that you've bowhunted, butchered, and cooked yourself?

> Most cost effective way to eat meat without factory farms
> At least 45lbs of beautiful, tasty meat
> Unparalleled satisfaction while eating on a slow bulk
>>
>>39301821
>So why aren't you eating meat that you've bowhunted, butchered, and cooked yourself?

Because I don't live in the country and I have a job that takes up most of my time so hunting is a bit difficult. I'd rather just pay for convenience
>>
>>39301821
bc im vegan :-)
>>
File: 1478138232761.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1478138232761.png
422KB, 665x662px
>tfw dad was a pussy and never taught me how to hunt
>>
>>39301988
We're millennials, almost all of our dads were pussies and didnt teach us shit.

Watch youtube videos, its not that complicated.
>>
>eating meat

What is this, 100BC?
>>
But I am, OP. Just about to cook up some paua and butterfish I harvested diving today. Lifting has really helped my breath holds and finning
>>
>>39301821
Do you only eat beef lol?
>>
File: Poppers.jpg (142KB, 625x482px) Image search: [Google]
Poppers.jpg
142KB, 625x482px
>>39301988
OP here, My pops never hunted either. Taught myself how to shoot a bow and hunt. And I live in Baltimore city...there's really no excuse.
>>
>>39302037
Nigger, that's venison.
>>
>>39301960
I live in baltimore city and hunt out in the county and PA...so location is no excuse.

But as for the time thing, I get it. If you have a senpai, your weekends are probably taken up.
>>
>>39302154
Howd you learn to skin and gut your kill? I dont even know where to go... public land?
>>
>>39302190
The first time field dressing is always a tough one...shit makes sense in the countless youtube videos you watch, but then when you finally have the animal open in front of you and you can feel the moist heat radiating onto your face and you can't tell which layer of tissue is the stomach or last layer of fat and you don't want your meat to spoil and you can't keep the goddamn thing on it's back...it's a bit more complicated.

So, bring a buddy if you can, watch the shit out of hunting/field dressing videos. Also, each local area will likely have a hunting forum...browse those for a while.

Channels to check out:
Randy Newberg
Hushin
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.