[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily protein intake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1462730502900.jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
1462730502900.jpg
24KB, 480x516px
Hey guys fat fuck here

210kg and 184cm tall 24yo guy had enough never been laid I want to touch a fucking girl for once in my life.

Anyway, with my measurements what would be the daily protein intake I should aim for so that I am losing fat and not muscle with my diet?
>>
>>39301731
First I pose to you a question...

have you read the sticky?
>>
As much as possible, lift, find a gym partner, count calories, generally stfu.
>>
>>39301731

200g should be enough.
>>
Just don't eat for a month at a time
>>
>>39301893

The sticky is fucking retarded. It says to eat about 1g protein per pound of weight. That's stupid for a fatass that weights 400 pounds and is trying to lose weight. You're going to have stupid fucks eating 400g of protein a day. You should be eating protein based on your desired weight. So if you're a 400 pound fatty and your goal is 200 pounds, then you eat 200g of protein a day.
>>
Probably you've got 0 muscle, but as posted above 200g would be enough, count ur tdee, do -500 or even a little bit more with ur weight. You gonna make it. I wouldn't even do exercises before u get to to like <120kg. Cause it will mess up ur metabolism rates and with this weight its easy to hurt yourself.

I was 136 kg, started exercising when I got to the 94kg, just by diet.
>>
>>39302062
you need to have a decent protein intake while losing weight so you lose fat not muscle. your body is a dumbass and would rather break down the useful stuff than the blubber
>>
>>39302289
also protein supresses the feeling of hunger.
so protein rich low calories food will help lose fat faster
>>
>>39301731
>210kg

Oh god, I had to do a double take. Those aren't pounds, those are KILOGRAMS. Holy shit.
I'm genuinely curious. How did you get that fat? What series of events led to you being so HUGE?

>>39301905

>find a gym partner
Gym partners only serve to slow down serious people.
>>
>>39302289
It's not so much that your body is dumb as that it can't tell the difference.

Catabolic processes cause tissues to break down. That's ALL tissues. Similarly anabolic processes cause all tissues to grow. If you lose 100lbs some of it will be muscle. If you gain 100lbs sitting on your ass eating cake, some of it will be muscle.

But you can skew it more one way than the other, and your body will try to hang on to muscle tissue if you create an environment where it really needs it (i.e you're lifting heavy and often an eating more than enough protons.)
>>
>>39302311
Not giving a shit about life. But I really want to change.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.