[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hopelessly addicted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Anyone else hopelessly addicted
>>
>>39301398
no because i'm not an autistic redditor beta male like you
>>
File: IMG_3140.jpg (93KB, 750x829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3140.jpg
93KB, 750x829px
>>39301398

I haven't had a dip in two months, but just found a dried up can of Copenhagen in my work bag. I think I'm about to fall off the wagon, senpai.
>>
File: 1473051505410.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473051505410.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>>39301493
for me it started with a pouch at a time
then a pouch in each corner of my mouth
then switch to long cut
now im putting about a third of the can in my mouth at a time
>>
the only person i know that does it tries to pressure everyone else in our group of friends into doing it

im presuming it's to somehow justify his shitty decision since he then wouldnt be the only one doing it
>>
Some things about smoking (smoked 5 years, quit twice, haven't smoked since like March)

Everyone knows that smoking is bad for you, but most smokers won't stop because "I actually enjoy smoking". Enjoying a cigarette is just your addict brain talking, two weeks after you quit just thinking about smoking will disgust you.

Tell yourself that one of two things will happen : you're either going to smoke all your life and likely die because of it, or you will one day stop and never touch tobacco again. The choice is yours.
>>
>>39301493
dont be a pussy, have some willpower goddamnit.
>>
>>39301398
Not anymore. Used to smoke but I quit.
Feelsgoodman
>>
>>39301791
I quit once because a long term girlfriend wanted me to stop.
A month later I still wanted a cigarette, still loving the smell
Anyway she was a whore and I started smoking again, that's what I get for trusting horse girls.

I'll probably get lung cancer, maybe I'll quit if I ever have a kid.
>>
Quit smoking during stoptober and it was a piece of piss, had a few drags of a fag this week, but was gross and threw it away. Still really want to smoke every now and then but it passes pretty quickly.
Occasionally use snus still though
>>
Smoked in my teenage years. Used to smoke when drunk but I barely to anymore. Used snus since I was about 13, 24. Used to finish a can a day but now a can lasts for like three, four days and I dont know why. Will probably never quit tho, love dat shit
>>
>>39301398
Caffiene is my addiction
That 5th cup of the day
>>
File: 1359528182460.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1359528182460.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>39301398
>>
>>39301398
not any more breh
>>
File: IMG_0768.png (123KB, 339x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0768.png
123KB, 339x345px
>commissioned into the military
>literally the only thing to do sometimes
>literally the only thing that kept me awake when I was without sleep for 24 hours
>started doing a can a week when first exposed to Cope Straight
>then a can a day of dat der Cope wintergreen

I need to quit cuz I can't carry my spitjug or empty water bottle anymore, and I'm sometimes just gutting that shit just so I can get a 20-30min buzz

I'm weak
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.