[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_mRWfN7As.png (2MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
4L_mRWfN7As.png
2MB, 2400x1800px
/Skinnyfag/ here tired of being called anorexic and shit.

I want to get /fit/ and gain weight but don't know how to go about doing it. Anybody have any tips?

Also wondering how to build up enough confidence to start going to the gym because I have this fear that somebody would make fun of me for not being able to lift heavy weights.

Thanks
>>
File: image.png (504KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
504KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>39300004
are you the retarded? even i can read sticky from poland

if you make need of help you walk up to friendly looking fit guy or staff and ask for advice

99% of us start from bar before adding weight

fuck you
>>
>>39300004
>>39300085
poland bro is right

fuck off
>>
>>39300004
READ THE GODDAMN STICKY YOU USELESS PILE OF DOGSHIT
>>
>>39300085
>>39300038
>>39300085
Wow. I thought you guys were meant to help me. Some help you've all been.
Anyone with serious answers?
>>
File: god damn faggots.jpg (36KB, 591x960px) Image search: [Google]
god damn faggots.jpg
36KB, 591x960px
>>39300859
Read the sticky, that's as serious as it gets. Buddy you either cut the delusions, work hard and make the gains you actually want or you keep expecting people to hold you by the hand and hope things magically fall into place with no effort required. Don't bank on the latter and actually make an effort to read... fuck dude

gr8 b8 m8 8/8
>>
>Go to gym one day
5x5 squat
5x5 bench press
5x5 OHP
3x? Dips

>Go to gym another day
5x5 pendlay row
5x5 deadlift
5x5 dumbell row
3x? Pull ups

>Eat a shit ton of food that isn't junk
>Take rest days
>???
>profit
>>
>>39300859
srsly dude read the sticky

im a skinnyfat dyel and on week 5 of my program currently and have gained about 5-8 lbs depending on the time of day I weigh myself

just lift big and eat big (track your calories with MFP)
>>
>>39300004

I'll reply, because I'm not a cunt.

Start off by doing push-ups, chin ups, dips and sit ups at home for a while to build up strength. Three or four times a week until you are confident enough to walk into a gym with some basic strength.

Use an online calorie calculator to work out how many calories your body requires daily just to maintain your current weight, then eat more than that to gain weight. Mass gainers can really help out at the beginning when you're not used to eating more meals and bigger portions.

I trained at home for months before finally joining an old, local shitty gym. I was 61 - 62kg about a year and a half ago. I'm 73kg now with muscle mass, although I'd still consider myself thin. If you have a really fast metabolism like me and are naturally slim, your biggest challenge will be eating more. Lifting weights is easy.
>>
>>39300004
Don't start going to the gym, do swimming for chinup gains and pushups for chest gains. You'll be stronger the farther you can swim. Once you have a decent swimming, start going to the gym
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.