[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw its 7:53 PM The fuck do i do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20161102-191503.png (140KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161102-191503.png
140KB, 1440x2560px
>tfw its 7:53 PM
The fuck do i do
>>
>>39299088
Half jar of peanut butter you fucking manlet pussy
>>
>>39299088
Huge smoothie with 4 scoops, fruit, peanut butter, and milk
>>
File: Aragorn.png (134KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
Aragorn.png
134KB, 323x241px
>Tracking exercise
>>
peanut butter and banana milkshake
>>
>>39299088

Okay listen up faggot.

2 Scoops of whey
500ml milk (pref homo milk, fuck you if you drink skim)
2 large tablespoons of peanut butter
a banana
an egg
a spoonful of olive oil
half a cup of oats

Blend that shit, but don't drink yet. This shake makes you feel full and bloated so first you gotta eat.

Make yourself some nasty good grilled cheeses. 4 toasts, lots of butter, add ham, tomatoes, red onions... anything you fancy, and then some good cheese (not kraft or velveeta, actual cheddar or some other kinds)

Now eat those grilled cheeses. You'll might feel full but eat it anyways.

And then, but only then, do you pound that shake back. Drink it in one go. Stopping maybe once for air. Anything more and you will feel full and pussy out.

Then have a cookie or two before bed

There you go, around 2200 calories
>>
>>39299303
Also don't forget to drink water and take your multivitamins or fish oil or whatever the fuck you supplement your non fruit and veg diet with

If you wanna gain weight you're going to want to drink one of those shakes a night.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161102-201904.png (132KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161102-201904.png
132KB, 1440x2560px
>>39299144
>>39299152
>>39299194
Wow u guys were right 10 tbsp of peanut butter is enough. I already chopped up 2 big apples to go with it but i only have 40 cal left after the PB. Should i eat the apples or no?
>>
>>39299303
You sound like the guy who made that awful chili recipe infographic.
>>
>>39299088
GOMAD
>>
>>39299172
This. Don't fucking track excessive it's horridly inflated and inaccurate. I'm active on the MFP forums it's literally the biggest problem people have with the app
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.