[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improvements for my routine.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1475571252683.jpg (495KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1475571252683.jpg
495KB, 2000x1125px
I'm currently 277 at 5 foot 11 inches (fatty I know). I've been hitting the gym for the past month and a half. I started at 289, so I've lost 12 pounds so far. My maintenance is like 2600 calories, and my cut should be around 2400 but I usually eat around 1800-2000 a day. I've stoppped all caffeine and fast food + soda intake except for every now and again when I have like a HUGE calorie deficit at the end of the day.

I usually go to the gym daily. My gym options are very limited I'm currently at Planet Fitness because I didn't want this to be another failed attempt with a huge membership fee, however this is the longest I've done this and I'm really enjoying it so far. Stopping going to the gym actually sounds miserable. However at Planet Fitness no bench, only smith machines. At the moment the goal is to lose fat and build muscle at a pace so that I can minimize my loose skin at my goal weight. With my strength training I set rep goals, but I don't always meet them, lifting until I can't lift anymore (read it was the best way to build muscle on bodybuilding). Fat loss is also key because at the moment jogging kills my legs. I can feel it really bad in my shins and knees so for now my cardio speed is 25 minutes of 3 speed fast walking on a 4 incline (20 min and 5 min cooldown) as warm up.

I then usually do a set of 10 reps of 3 sets on the chest press machine, shoulder press machine, row pull machine, and bicep curl machine. After a rest I go on to" benching."

If I am doing "bench" (smith machine) that day I usually try to do 10, 7, then 5, presses on the bench realistically at 110 (Just started benching 3 weeks ago, but the smith machine feels like I'm restricting my range of motion). I will usually alternate each set of benching with 10 x 3 standing curls with a 65 weight fixed bar. If I'm not doing bench then I'll do 10 x 3 side lateral raises with 25 pound dumbbells alternating with 5 x 3 military press with a 50 pound fixed weight bar.
>>
File: 1475732525673.jpg (514KB, 2410x1924px) Image search: [Google]
1475732525673.jpg
514KB, 2410x1924px
>>39296671

I do this because my biggest issue with the bench is my lift off so I am trying to strengthen shoulders.

I will then usually finish with an hour of cardio (my walking cardio from before). Every other day is a rest day. On my rest days I just do the hour of cardio then leave so I don't overtrain.
>>
>>39296671
Isn't she a hambeast now?
>>
>>39296671

Good on you for trying to fix the problem but what is your question, also just go to a different gym most local gyms in my area cost nothing. If you're worried you'll spend too much on a membership and it'll be wasted because you'll quit than just don't quit
>>
>>39298127

Oh sorry, I am looking for any possible improvements to my routine that you think would be beneficial.
>>
>>39297633
Ya, she's pretty chubbo

(Lucy Collett for my fellow scientists out there)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.