[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Jason Blaha. What happened in the past year to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: jason-blaha2.jpg (524KB, 3064x2000px) Image search: [Google]
jason-blaha2.jpg
524KB, 3064x2000px
Redpill me on Jason Blaha. What happened in the past year to him?
Why is everyone making fun about him? He had some good videos 1 or 2 years ago desu
>>
>>39294656
>Redpill me on Jason Blaha. What happened in the past year to him?
>Why is everyone making fun about him? He had some good videos 1 or 2 years ago desu

He pimps out his girlfriend in order to pay rent and buy whey protein.
>>
that is NOT blaha on the left
>>
Yeah my girl danced a bit
>>
>>39294656

Jason Blaha rose to fame because he knows how steroids and other PED's work, and he's has a good eye for spotting fake natties, and knows a thing of two about building muscle. - like most autistic people he has an odd area of interest that he consumes a lot of knowledge on and likes to talk about it...

His downfall is that ALSO like a lot of Autistic people, he doesn't get it on a lot of social things...

...AND in 2nd hand cringe embarrassment... Jason also like a lot of Autistic people with poor social skills... attempts to make himself sound more interesting... by making up batshit crazy stuff about his past. - we are talking reptilian human Alien hybrid government assassin stuff...

Although most of the time he spends just explaining how steroids work, how much they work, he does site sources such as actually scientific research done on steroids and such, so at least you can source check his info on roids related stuff.

He doesn't look anything like a bodybuilder however, as he cannot control his appetite or stick to a diet.
>>
>>39294815
me on the left
>>
>>39294946
>He doesn't look anything like a bodybuilder however, as he cannot control his appetite or stick to a diet.
>> attempts to make himself sound more interesting... by making up batshit crazy stuff about his past. - we are talking reptilian human Alien hybrid government assassin stuff...

blaha in a nutshell
>>
>>39294946
He's totally wrong about drug testing though. Like he says people can use tren base because it'll be out of their system after a few days. Well yes, the tren will be but the metabolites they actually test for will stick around for months.
>>
>>39295894
And he makes some silly nutritional claims.
And his training knowledge is less than amazing.

I would trust dr. Mike Israetel, dr. Eric Helms, or even his arch enemy dr.Layne Norton before I listened to him.
>>
>>39295947
i asked in the comment section if he would show us a diploma of his degree and my comment was deleted a few hours later. I wish he would stop lying.
>>
That is blaha on the left.
>>
>>39294656
Oh, you mean Hemingway?
>>
That's our boy Hemingway. I haven't seen him in 16 years. He's got a genius IQ but doesn't understand why people accuse him of Stolen Valor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QOhHx1C75o
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.