[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally got a gf. It's long distance but I'm still happy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: happyhappy.png (3KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
happyhappy.png
3KB, 205x246px
Finally got a gf. It's long distance but I'm still happy.
>>
Lol if you've banged her it doesn't could
>>
>>39294213
>Finally getting cucked

Nice job anon
>>
>>39294213
>It's long distance
It doesn't count.
>but I'm still happy
We're all gonna make it
>>
>>39294221
oh shit I forgot that this place generally reeks of negativity. Time to abandon thread before you put thoughts into my head
>>
>I have a girlfriend
>but I can't touch her, or kiss her, or fuck her

Pick one
>>
File: 1450730523054.jpg (37KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
1450730523054.jpg
37KB, 960x422px
So basically you're her emotional crutch. Gj Anon!
>>
>>39294213

lol, wait a minute, did your relationship start out long distance?
>>
File: blue-pill.png (20KB, 325x117px) Image search: [Google]
blue-pill.png
20KB, 325x117px
>>39294233
>>
>>39294213
Hey anon. Fellow (formerly) long distance relationship m8 here.

Most people like to assume the worst when it comes to these things, and they're generally not wrong for doing so, because most women are trash, but if you genuinely are close, and she's open with you about everything, and she's not a shit tier girl, it's possible for it to work out. Most times these type of things fail because the female isn't getting enough attention and so looks for it elsewhere.
>>
>>39294221
lel
>>
>>39294213

It's not going to work anon. Please save yourself from the heartache before its too late.
>>
>>39294213
I've never been in a ldr but I have also never seen them work.
>>
Is 30 miles long distance?
>>
>>39294221
>>Finally getting cucked
>>39294233
>oh shit I forgot that this place generally reeks of negativity. Time to abandon thread before you put thoughts into my head

lel sorry to break your bubble

how many days you see her per month?

what do you think she will do the remaining days while you're not there? cry herself out to sleep? lmao

hint: jamal and tyrone are asking her everyday to let them ram her holes, it is just a matter of time until she feels "lonely" and gives in
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.