[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about arnold's blueprint to mass program?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (44KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 300x450px
What do you guys think about arnold's blueprint to mass program?
>>
>>39292927
Watched the videos, didn't hear anything spectacular compared to modern training techniques for mass.

Lots of volume, fair amount of isolation exercises til failure.

If you do any program that encourages progression on the weights, volume, and isolation of your show muscles, then you'll gain mass as long as you're eating enough.

The difference between an Arnie and us? A combination of bone structure, insertions and gear.
>>
Honestly?

I loved it. Maybe that's just me. Tons of volume though, so you have to eat a LOT or you will feel perpetually exhausted.

But I still like the 10x4 heavy workout with 45 second rest, lowering weights. To me it's a beast of a routine for the heavy lifts.
>>
>>39292927
I wouldn't believe a thing Arnold says
>>
>>39292959

And hormonal response to training. He was huge even before starting gear, and I've cycled a couple times and never even came close to looking like he did in his early 20s.
>>
>>39293139

You also never had his motivation and also

What the fuck are top tier genetics?
>>
>>39293139

That's because he started juicing extremely young and didn't cycle, he blasted and cruised like every other bodybuilder.

Not saying his genetics were the bees knees, but the dude got on juice in his teens and never came off until his acting career was over with. Even now he's back on that shit.
>>
>>39293130
So the godfather of Bodybuilding doesnt know shit according to you?
>>
>>39293220
Blast and cruising wasn't a thing back then. Only years later they started doing that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.