[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pube trimmin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

How do you keep your pubes in check lads?
I use pic related keep the whole area trimmed.
I also use it to trim my face every couple days.
Perma-stubble mode engaged
>>
>>39292792
I got some thick pubes around the base and some pubes on my dick.

Makes my dick look a bit smaller and also it feels more sweaty down there.

So I finally got hair removal cream and started using it. Burned myself a few times, but the results are decent.

Thinking about getting laser hair removal so I don't have to continue using cream every few weeks.
>>
>>39292792
I use the same exact one.

Why ask a question like that when you've already found the best answer?
>>
I don't because I'm not a woman

Only ever had one girl complain that she was choking on the occasional hair
Asked me to trim it, told her no
She still kept sucking my dick
>>
>>39292792
Wahl trimmer with #2, then a razor elsewhere.
>>
File: MTI3MzM0NDU2OTEzNTk3NzE0.jpg (34KB, 620x449px) Image search: [Google]
MTI3MzM0NDU2OTEzNTk3NzE0.jpg
34KB, 620x449px
Pic related,
another anon mentioned it months ago works wonders, well it doesn't it just shaves my pubes. is it unhygienic to use the same thing for my beard?
>>
>>39292792
Use one of these, works great. If your not a idiot and careful, you wont get any cuts.
>>
Scissors if they're long enough followed by >>39292843
Use the same shit for my face.
>>
>>39292792
do you also use it for your beard and are you satisfied with it? I got some cheapo shit to trim my beard currently and I'm looking to upgrade to something decent
>>
Is it better to shave fully or just trim? Or is it only preference?
>>
>>39292792
Same recipe for me. Trimmed looks and feel so much nicer than shaven. I have the same brand trimmer except mine is a different model.
>>
>>39292792
I use that for my beard but I lost the charger. Any fitizen know where to get a replacement without buying a new one?
>>
File: Standard_Razor.jpg (154KB, 980x670px) Image search: [Google]
Standard_Razor.jpg
154KB, 980x670px
>>39292856
I currently use this one, it works wonders for my face, and razors are so fucking cheap

100 blades for 12$
>>
Anyone else notice an increase in hair due to lifting?

I recently got back into it (25) and all of a sudden my length and spread of pubes has exploded
>>
File: glasses boi.png (327KB, 495x498px)
glasses boi.png
327KB, 495x498px
>>39292805
I was interested in how popular pube trimming is and what techniques /fit/ uses.
I used to use a hair razor and hair sissors in combination I've moved to this.
>>39292804
just use a trimmer every few days to keep under control. Takes like 90 seconds if you maintain it. My whole groin area is just about as clean as possible 24/7. and my dicc looks bigger without the hair around it
>>39292819
It's not for appearance (although it has the perk of making your dicc look bigger) it keeps the whole area cleaner, no sweat caught in your pubes etc.
>>39292842
Just clean your razor with some hot water, should be fine.
>>39292843
Cut myself at the base of my dicc with a razor before. Holy shit it felt like it was burnt the nerves at that part put out pain way more than you'd think a simple cut would give.
Never again.
>>
Yall got everything wrong
Trim the pubes with a clipper (smaller guard) and then with no guard cut all hair ON your dick (looks cleaner &bigger) then accentuate the triangle shape of the pubic area (more of a V shape) so it makes your adonis belt POP
>>
File: image.jpg (893KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
893KB, 2592x1936px
>that first sip of the day
i already had 2 cups of coffe and 2 cups of tea, I hit the gym in 30, buzzing desu.
/caffienehighlife/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.