[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Cardio Less Boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Hi /fit/,

I walk a 5k every morning just to minimise the damage of how sedentary I am, but over the last couple weeks I've been getting more and more bored doing it.

How can I make it less boring? At the moment I'm just using spotify/listening to the radio.

Thank you.
>>
>>39290658
>I walk a 5k every morning

Run it you fat piece of shit
>>
>>39290658
Zombie run game. Or zombie run5k
>>
run?
>>
Buy a cardio machine of some sort, use it at home while watching a 1 one show every day.

It's the fucking patricians method of cardio
>>
>>39290670
this
>>
>>39290676
1 hour*
>>
>>39290658
Start jogging a bit. Turn it into a run/slash walk.....Once you're comfortable with that check out fartlek(sp?).
>>
>>39290669
>>39290671
I completed couch25k and that was pretty entertaining, for a while, but walking is much more relaxing. I lost 110lbs (th-thanks to you fit) most of that without cardio, I only really do it so I go outside more and don't sit around all day. Maybe I could work towards 10k? thanks guys.

>>39290676
I have wanted to cycle for a while, and recently got a fire tv with kodi, so this could work well. I do like going out though because I'm NEET atm and have no other reason to do so other than shopping and lifting. Thanks man.

>>39290691
Like I said I did c25k when I first started losing weight and it was great, so your advice is spot on. I've never heard of fartlek, I'll look into it, thank you!

>>39290670
Never tried one of these, just presumed it was c25k with a gimmicky voice over, I'll give one a go today just to see, going to head out again in about 6 mins so why not, thanks!
>>
>>39290658
Learn to jump rope really well OP, with a speed rope. Seriously, do a boxers routine of 3 minute rounds, 6 rounds total with a burn out for 30 secs at 2:30 min each round.

I look forward to my cardio days, it's almost like a dancing routine lol, which is odd considering I don't like dancing at all.
>>
Find something you are interested in learning about and listen to podcasts about it while you walk or run.
Works well if it is a subject that you are studying because it helps you to remember it.
>>
>>39290658
walk with a friend you poor lonely fool.
audiobooks.
music.
HIIT.
masturbate while walking.
>>
Comedy bang bang
>>
>>39290658
Running 5k is boring no matter what you do, it fucking sucks, drop down the distance but go faster until you find the distance for you
>>
>>39290676
>watching tv programming
>patrician
thanks for the laffs
>>
do podcasts work for long cardio workouts? i cut mine short today out of sheer boredom
>>
>>39291019
>public masturbation
Always exciting, excellent cardio gains and easy mode for hr zone training.
>not even messy
>>
>earphones broke
>too poor to buy new ones
>have to run 10km bare

Fuck my life
>>
Cardio sucks, start lifting. Also get into some podcasts.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.