[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /fit/ what the hell is going on with me? As some back story,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: pain.png (302KB, 498x488px) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
302KB, 498x488px
Ok /fit/ what the hell is going on with me?

As some back story, earlier this year when I first started lifting I had to stop because I had this soreness and pain from lifting so much in the circled part of my neck and side of my head. One time when I was benching I had this really sharp burst of pain that was one of the most painful thing I felt on the side of my head, which lasted for a few days. There was also this soreness on the side of my neck accompanied with it.

As of latley, I can feel that pain and soreness creeping back in the same spot on the side of my neck up through the side of my head, as I have started lifting again 2 months ago. I have decided to take a week off of the gym, and start going maybe like 3-4 times a week instead of like 5-6. The thing that really triggers this pain (and what originally triggered the sharp terrible bursts I have felt) was when I was pushing with my upper body (bench and chest/shoulder press machines). Why is this happening? I almost feel like it's because sometimes when I life my muscles get to weak and possibly compensate with these ones?
>>
Oh and to add, when the pain struck me REAL bad earlier this year a couple times in tthe middle of a set, it felt like there was a throbbing vein or something was throbbing through the right side of my head, over my ear and to my eye.
>>
breathe when you work out
don't work out when you are bloated
don't work out when you are dehydrated
if not then see a doctor
>>
Neck muscles tend to make you think you are about to die when they get sore, I had it in the back of my head and it was because I looked to the front when I did stuff that required me to bend forward
>>
File: 1506_Referred_Pain_Chart.jpg (78KB, 800x562px) Image search: [Google]
1506_Referred_Pain_Chart.jpg
78KB, 800x562px
It may be referred pain.
Sometimes when one part of your body is in pain, you feel it somewhere else.

I used to get this when I was just starting jogging.
>>
>>39287538
nah its def got something to do with the muscles or veins in the side of my neck and head, I just want to know why and how to avoid it.

I did a little googling and it may possibly be an exertion headache, but that doesn't really explain the sharp throbbing I've gotten or the neck pain, or the reason why it's only localised to the right side of my neck and head.
>>
>>39287349
i would talk to an orthopedic. you may have issues in your cervical spine.
>>
It's also triggered by jerking off with my right arm or even boxing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.