[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Similar chest to image What do? Is there any amount of work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (4KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 182x277px
>Similar chest to image
What do?
Is there any amount of work that could make me look less like a concentration camp survivor?
>>
>>39284874

No.

Other than a revolutionary new exercise called THE BENCH PRESS.
>>
Why don't people fucking use google? You have a medical condition you need surgery, end of discussion, no other way to fix it.
>>
>>39284874
Get a bigger chest, people won't think twice.
>>
>>39284874

Nigga, you have a concave chest and you don't google it?

Surgery, only way to fix that.
>>
Surgery.
>>
>>39284895
Dumb cunt,
you dont wake up and suddenly have a fucked chest.
been to the doctor multiple times its not that bad.
My chest isnt as bad as the one posted
>>
I have this. I ate lots of food. Went for 4-6 scoops per day of zero carb whey isolate to supplement terrible diet. 1.5 years later and lots of dumbbell benching, overhead pulls, glute strengthening and abdominal exercises 3-5x per week. Now life is on easy mode
>>
Like everything in life... Going to the gym several times per week will fix it. Except cancer can't fix that shot
>>
You're born with it, you can't fix pectus unless you have surgery, best you can do is lift.
>>
>>39284942

YOU SAY PIC RELATED AND YOU POST AN IMAGE OF A PERSON WITH A CONCAVE CHEST. HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU.
>>
>>39285656
Deep breaths
>>
>>39285669

If you're OP, you're the person that needs to take deep breaths, the lack of oxygen going to your brain is pretty obvious.
>>
>>39284874
Nah, but working out will help like most bad genetics issues
>>
>>39285685
>>39285669

Damn nigga, fucking shit on.
>>
>>39285685
Mate obviously unable to take deep breaths, you saw the pic i posted
>>
>>39284874
Nope. Just learn to deal with it. Ill always be afraid to go to the pool and take my shirt off in front of females but its honestly not that big of a deal.
>>
>>39284874
get the surgery
i got it, and my chest looked less dyel right away
>>
>>39286615
get over it pussy, it's a good way to get girls to come talk to you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.