[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well fit, I recently met a good friend of a very good friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Well fit, I recently met a good friend of a very good friend of mine that that sells steroids, in fact he told me he gets his roids from the same guy Jay Cutler gets his roids from(very high quality).

This guys dad is HUGE and very reputable in the fitness industry(not gonna name names) as is the steroid dealer.

Now, we sat down and bulshitted for a good hour, and he said he would put me on a good cycle. But then I told him I have a degenerative disc disease in my lower back which I sometimes can tweak if I lift something wrong.

He then said its probably a good idea that I don't get on roids since I won't be able to deadlift or squat because of my back.

What's your take on this? I told him that I do only isolation exercises and he said that would be sub optimal on roids.
>>
Also forgot to mention that I'm 6'4 190lbs.
>>
>>39284306
Hahahaha jay cutler on roids
>>
>>39284757
He is though... Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>39284844
he's the pinnacle of natty bros
>>
what he really means is that he gets them from the deep web
>>
File: th.jpg (13KB, 257x171px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13KB, 257x171px
>>39284844
My bad got my jay cutlers confused. My mind is very much occupied by fantasy football at the moment
>>
I believe in the Doggcrap approach, in the sense that roids won't be very useful unless you can get insane strength gains with the classic compound movements.

If you are only able to do isolations, i would STRONGLY disadvice to go on those roids and i'm glad your friend told you the same thing. The roids would give you some gains here and there, but ultimately you would end up with a very unbalanced and unaesthetic body.
>>
>>39285484
I'm confident I can use the Smith machine for squats, that's what he recommended I do if I start to use roids.

As for deadlifts he said if I use PERFECT form then I should have NO trouble with my lower back. Which I will have to look into
>>
>>39285596
I want you to read this: http://doggcrapp.blogspot.no/2006/11/cycle-for-pennies-condensed.html

Starting roids is not a free ticket to cash in for gains. You are making your body capable of handling grueling fucking training and dieting, but it's up to you to go through with it. Your life and your decisions, but don't expect miracles from the stuff by itself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.