[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ebay promoting fat proudness >absolutely disgusting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 4

File: ttr.png (943KB, 1323x735px) Image search: [Google]
ttr.png
943KB, 1323x735px
Ebay promoting fat proudness

>absolutely disgusting
>>
>>39284105
>Ebay selling to the beyond easy to manipulate obese consumer base.

No shit?
>>
Looks like a pingpong ball on top of a bouncy castle.
>>
>>39284111
suck my dick dyel
>>
>>39284136
This

The obese are prisoners of consumerism; they think they're cool "fat acceptance" but in reality they're playing right into the hands of the capitalist elites. Mcdonalds don't want them to be thin and healthy; they want them to be fat pigs who live off their food so they can keep making money.

It's a sad state of affairs; obesity is an epidemic and it'll only get worse. We're a nation of slaves to advertising and consumerism.

I wish the government would actually educate people on healthy eating; not just "count calories" but actual legitimate advice like eat high protein because it's more satisfying; limit your carb intake etc.
>>
>>39284252
I guess some people give a shit about the state of the world.

Because guess what? We live in it you fucking asshat.
>>
>>39284298

You care about the state of the world because you're life isn't what you want it to be.

My wife is a qt314 virgin, we're planning on having a kid, I love my job, I own my home outright.

Why TF do I care what the rest of the world does when my world is so great?

Fix your life, you'll stop caring fegget
>>
>>39284301
I never said the government was good; where the fuck did you get that from?

>>39284326
Because guess what; your kid has to grow up in that world moron. I've got a 9 year old and it makes me sad he is growing up in a world in which he'll bombarded constantly with adverts telling him he'll be happier if he eats fast food and owns a playstation 4.

Things don't make us happy; experiences and friendships make us happy. As long as we seek happiness in external material sources we'll be forever trapped in a cycle of suffering like the donkey chasing a carrot on a stick. We need to go back.
>>
>>39284283
>I wish the government would actually educate people on healthy eating; not just "count calories" but actual legitimate advice like eat high protein because it's more satisfying; limit your carb intake etc.

LOL
The american government constantly throws the people under the bus for the benefit of a few industries.
Do you honestly believe that the government would create a simple fitness and stretching routine for the masses or push fitness in popular media if it impacts the profits of the people who put money in their pocket?
Fuck no.

>>39284301
Capitalism is inherently lawful evil. It wants profit at any cost.
Government is supposed to be lawful good. But it's just as lawful evil as capitalism and is controlled by people with fat wallets,
>>
>>39284315
So what? So OP isn't allowed to discuss it? You'd rather have another TFW no gf thread?
>>
>>39284359
I'm the guy you responded to regarding the government; I completely agree with you. The government know exactly what they COULD do to help; but they won't. They're just another business out to make money and we're the customers. They don't give a fuck about us.
>>
>>39284105
>tfw no BOLD gf to huddle around for warmth this winter
>>
>>39284357

You sound like a reasonable guy and I'm sure you're doing a good job raising your son.

None of the adverts and the cancer out there in the world today can come close to the wisdom of a father, in his mind.

Don't worry.
>>
>>39284105
EBay isn't promoting shit. They're trying to make money from these fat fucks promising that if you're clothing looks good you do too. You can put diamonds on a turd, it's still shit.
>>
B R E H S
>>
File: 1418666759037.png (14KB, 306x245px) Image search: [Google]
1418666759037.png
14KB, 306x245px
>>39284326
>lying on the internet
>>
>>39284413
>You implied it by saying the role of the government is to educate people on how to live their lives.

I never said that; you're strawmanning like fuck.
>>
>>39284431
We are a result of our culture and our enviroment. Have you looked outside recently? Consumerism is running rampant and people don't even realize it's their own fault.
>>
>>39284413
>You implied it by saying the role of the government is to educate people on how to live their lives.

If he did say that, that in no way fucking implies that gov't is good. It implies the opposite.
>>
>only shows fat in america
>euro shows beautiful tall women
>stay unhealthy amerifats
>>
>>39284471
No I didn't. I said I wish they would actually educate people on healthy eating.

We're in a huge obesity epidemic right now and we've got advertising teaching people that junk food = happiness. We need a media campaign during commercial breaks which educates people on healthy eating; the government are literally the ONLY people with the money and the ability to do that in the current climate.

You're really trying hard to put words in my mouth. The governments role SHOULD be the welfare of it's citizens. Is this false?
>>
>>39284451
>Capitalism isn't evil at all ,it's what you make of it. Money and Capitalism isn't evil, nor is it good. It's completely neutral.

Bitch...
With that kind of mindset NOTHING is evil.

Capitalism is lawful evil and it does not care for people. Only profits.
>>
>>39284497
>And why is consumerism bad?

because we have increasing rates of depression; we have people starving on the streets while other people are discarding last years Iphone so they can buy this years Iphone for no other reason than the status it projects; because they've been taught to value people based on their material possessions.

It's all one big lie to perpetuate sales.
>>
>>39284471
The government is the people and the people is the government.

If the people do not take control of the government in a real way and create a standard that is good and will help the people on a fundamental level then we have failed.

The thinking that the government is this all consuming self perpetuating evil that can't be controlled, toppled, or manipulated is why it is allowed to get away with destroying us.
>>
>>39284521
It's the role of the government when their country has been infiltrated by a sickness which is ruining the health of it's citizens. Major steps need to be taken.
>>
>>39284105
This is exactly what I want. I sell plus, and extra plus sized clothing on eBay and I sell them well. When fat people click on those banners on eBay's front page, they will inevitably stumble upon one of my listings.

I was very happy when I saw this on eBay.

My mentality is: if you can't beat them, don't join them--make money off of them!

Somebody should respond to this post with the Jewish caricature, because I am basically that guy right now.
>>
>>39284521
No child wants a mcdonalds happy meal or a shiny new toy.

They want to be fed something delicious like a piece of meat and maybe a fruit and to have fun with their friends or learn something new.

Consumer capitalism is about creating need where there is none and infiltrating and short circuiting basic needs and replacing it with their product and services.

Almost nothing that we have today, that we spend much money on right now is an absolute need.
Nothing.
And almost all of it is deeply detrimental to people on some level. Even the computers and phones we are on now are destroying us in real and provable ways.
>>
>>39284554
You're really trying to strawman here. I'm not saying all of those things need to be banned; I'm saying the government need to PROTECT their citizens from the fast food industry and the sugar lobbyists.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jan/18/health.usa
>>
>>39284111
>gives op shit for caring about others
>doesn't realize he's doing the same thing
>>
>>39284609
REKT
E
K
T
>>
>>39284105
These women look like shit.what happen to the times of acient greece where women where depicted as having a healthy fertil body.its the pathetic trying to drag the amazing to their level
>>
>>39284586
>WE NEED TO LIMIT GOVERNMENT YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.

The government is already limited.
But you are right.

I think we should start with dropping corporate wellfare and letting banks and businesses fall.
We should also take people like facebook and microsoft to pound town with their rampant tax evasion.
Oh and social security and welfare should be gotten rid of as well.

LOL
That was quite an impressive strawman you built there buddy.
I never said to make more government.
I said we should reform the government we already have, and if the government is supposed to protect citizens, the we should really start with the mostly terrorist like tactics of major corporations in this country right now.

But that will never happen. Because the government and wealthy and upper echelon are bestest butt buddies.
>>
>>39284619
Children don't want mcdonalds.
They eat it because they've been taught that it's what they want to eat even if they think it's disgusting and only eat a piece of it.

But that's okay, their parents are REWARDING them and showing them that they love them and they are getting a toy that they have to eat disgusting food to play with.

Do you know how this stuff works or are you being willfully ignorant.
>>
>>39284105
Its still promoting a poisones idea
>idea of not earning beauty
>but buying beauty and not improving one self to be able to fit in those clothes
>>
>>39284696
You get it Anon; but the guy you're arguing with just won't listen. Either he is being willfully ignorant or he has been conditioned to think that way. We talk about people being conditioned to want mcdonalds and junk food; it's the same thing for everyone else. We're all a product of our enviroment and unfortunately so is he.
>>
>>39284685
>We shouldn't have such high taxes that it forces people to evade them.
Nuh uh, they are getting paid by the citizens of america and their products have a net negative effect on the citizens that are paying them
They pay the taxes or they take their shit and fuck off to some other country and their products are eternally banned.
And any company that attempts to push their products or country that attempts to push their products will be kicked out or it will be seen as a declaration of war.

That's it.
>>
>>39284730
A media campaign addressing obesity; foods we shouldn't eat; the importance of protein for satiety; restrict how much bread/rice/pasta you eat, cut sugar out, count calories.
>>
The fatties are winning. Nobody at eBay would actually speak up and call fatties disgusting because they'd lose their job. Individually, people care more about their paycheck than the health of current or future fatties.
>>
>>39284730
Happymeals taste like shit and they're relatively expensive.

A cheap toy from the dollar aisle at walmart and a home made hamburger is cheaper, healthier and tastes better.
>>
>>39284777
>Do you honestly believe people will listen to this?

There are people out there who want to change but don't know how.

I have a friend who made a low carb healthy cake the other day and told me all about it. She doesn't get that it doesn't matter as long as she is still going over her calorie maintainence.
>>
>>39284770
>If it has a net negative effect why do they keep buying them?
Marketing
Being told that other ways are bad or inferior to this marketed product
That they fulfill a need that the ad campaign created in them.
I can go on.
It's either wilful ignorance or you shilling for consumption based economies that allows you to think such things.

>If you want these evil companies to go out of business then simply stop doing business with them.
I'm not doing business with them.
I also want them to be held accountable for what they are doing with very very heavy taxation.
If companies are people
And their life if money
Then a government is the police that makes them go to metaphorical jail by taking money from them or killing them outright by bankrupting them when they go too far.

That is how it should be.

But that's not how it is.

>>39284777
Let's just start an ad campaign and reopen health classes+pe and see where this goes then.
Can't hurt to try right?
>>
Nigga if I owned any business I would be doing h same shit. That's why I can't hate on Planet Fitness. Money over everything.
>>
>>39284800
That's a fact.

The market is controlled by the most powerful and the ones with the most money. Not the best product.
You have to be fucking retarded to think the market is infalliable.

Everytime I read or hear someone like you talk I subconsciously substitute the word and all mentions of "the market" and "capitalism" with god.

It's quite illuminating.
>>
>>39284835
Are you stupid? This is a legitimate question.
>>
>>39284858
>I subconsciously substitute the word and all mentions of "the market" and "capitalism" with god.

I agree but you've got some Mr. Robot tier autism
>>
What the FUCK is going on here
>>
>>39284326
>My wife is a qt314 virgin
lel
>>
>>39284105
>what is targeted advertising
looks like they got your number, anon
>>
>>39284858

Desu while we are talking about ebay you're kind of right.

I sell model of XXX laptop with 8Gb of ram and 500GB hard drive in IDENTICAL condition for LESS money with FASTER SHIPPING than the giants and they sell theirs much faster than I do.
>>
>>39284105
>Curve range
Seriously? What's wrong about disgusting fat fuck range?
>>
>>39284900

Whoops fucked that up.

They are selling XX model with 4gb and 320gb for more than I do with 8 and 500
>>
>>39284105
>elevate
I think they mean widen.
>>
>be bold
>bold

Are they joking.

B O L D
O
L
D

>tfw no bold italic qt to cuddle with
>>
>>39284326
>Why TF do I care what the rest of the world does when my world is so great?
good, goy. don't care about anything in life. only pursue your hedonistic goals.
>>
>>39284685
This
>>
>>39284883
Buddy. There is a reason that people don't talk about basic health in media or have those basic fucking fitness and health commercials aimed at children and adults on television or even special episodes of television shows.

Because they fucking work.
They work 250% of the fucking time.

Why in the fuck do you think the HAES movement is all about demonizing ANY mention of dieting and getting healthy or even having healthy relationships with people that don't involve some level of consumption?

When ignorant people who want to learn think they can only go back to what they saw or picked up indirectly from others and society.
If they see NOTHING In the way of healthy living or basic fitness then they are fucked and have to go to stupid bullshit television shows retarded diets and "youtube natties" who shill stupid bullshit.
>>
>>39284913
>The market is controlled by the people. The people are what give companies money. That's why some companies have a lot of money, they provide a lot of value to people.

No, bitch no.
The market NEEDS the people, but the market is controlled by the most powerful and the most widespread. Not the best product.

And to get people to buy their products they do one of two things.
Strong arm out the competition, which happens more then you can ever imagine, and lie.
The most powerful do both.
The smaller guys can't do the former and will get crushed if they do the latter and are able to be held accountable for their lies.

That's how it is.
>>
>>39284913
Not really. People give their money to banks, and banks lend that money out to companies. Companies that have "a lot of money" (read: high market capital) do so not because they provide value, or even make a profit, but because they are perceived to potentially grow. What's in question isn't value, but a credit rating, and that isn't determined "by people," but by specific people using specific algorithms.
>>
>>39284586

>And besides, it's very hard to "starve on the streets" in first world countries.

This is because there are organizations which provide support for people who would otherwise starve. That is why it is, according to you, almost exclusively drug-addicted and mentally ill people who do not or cannot get it together enough to receive adequate support. You think if there were no regulations on how people could be treated or taken advantage of, if they were valued only for the profit they could produce for someone who has the means to do so, that your community would be better off?

This is why capitalism is inherently evil, it does not care about humanity.
>>
>>39285022
Money is a fiction anon.
And credit is not money.

People do not give their money to banks, people give their money to other people or corporations for services and goods.

In spite of the banks basically taking over academia with loans and normalizing debt slavery amongst the rubes, most people on the planet prefer to use some form of currency when buying things.
>>
>>39284983
>Yes yes good goy, focus on things other people do instead of enjoying your life. Remember it's your duty to be obsessed with other people's lifechoices!
I'm glad that you are going to have a child. When your child hits about 5 years old, I'm hoping in the distant part of your mind you will think of me, dearest anon, and remember that you *will* care about others -- their words and their actions -- when having to raise a child in a society with -- you guess it! -- other people!
>>
>>39285191
I thought I was talking to the anon with a wife. You sound like a degenerate, worthless human being who doesn't even lift, yet lectures others on how they should live 'not focusing on people.'
Reeks of projection.
>>
>>39285136
Don't listen to them. They're brainwashed.capitalism is the neutral good if anything. Capitalism is s system of voluntary exchange. Corporations can't come to my house and force me to buy their product under the threat of death or jail. Governments can. Also they assume that profits are evil. There's literally nothing wrong with greed as long as we keep it in check. It is up to society to be good to others as opposed to government telling us what is good.
>>
>>39285218
Why are you on /fit/ when you don't even lift?
>>
>>39285219
In more then a few instances? Yeah they do force changes that will be good for their bottom line on you.
Without your permission.
>>
>>39285247
Pick whichever from the following best fit your situation for going back, degenerate-kun:
https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/
https://www.reddit.com/r/truecels
>>
>>39285263
When has a corporation forced anyone to do anything?
>>
>>39285288
Government is bad
Corporations are good.

Until the corporations are going to go broke or get raped by an angry populace or government
Then SOME government is good.

K.
>>
>>39285307
I'm not even sure what you're getting at. Abstractly, ironically, post-ironically -- your argument is lost on me.
>>
>>39284111
>not caring about the rising healthcare costs in your country
>>
>>39285315
Monsanto and small farms.
>>
File: KChang.jpg (44KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
KChang.jpg
44KB, 635x600px
>>39284252
>>39284111
>>
>>39285377
>Are you the anon saying you're a degenerate if you don't have children?
Not at all. Here's where you ousted yourself:
>I'm not going to have any children
That means you're either 1) a tfwnogf faggot 2) child-free or 3) an actual faggot. All three of which are degenerate.
>>
>>39285429
I was typing up a clarification but saw that you ousted yourself again!
When I said 'child-free' earlier, I meant one of those child-free couples who decide never to have children. These people (and thus yourself and girlfriend) are degenerates because they leech off society through taxation while never replacing the working class with any fresh blood. They do this while spouting off reasons such as "it's too hard", "I don't want to raise a child in this environment (it's too hard #2)" and other clever variations of it being hard work.
>>
>>39284105
..high test?
>>
>>39285499
>I pay a lot more in taxes than I take.
wew lad. a very loose maybe you're right, but certainly not the case when you're older.

>>39285532
>Why would I do something I don't want to do?
This is a degenerate's argument.
>>
>>39285682
>You are using circular logic now.
No, I am not.

>Yes I am a "degenerate"
Ok, why are you arguing, then?

>but you're not explaining why that's bad.
See >>39285475

>By your logic pretty much everyone is a degenerate
People who say "I don't want to do this because it's hard" in response to something as a serious argument are indeed degenerate. Many things in life are "hard", such as getting out of bed on time, going to the gym, etc.

>Yourself included
Explain with evidence.

>would a non-degenerate man really be on 4chan right now instead of raising his wife's children?
You keep mentioning 4chan. See >>39285319
>>
do you guys not see how pointless this cute little argument of yours is
>>
>>39285406
kek
>>
>>39285769
>Because you're using subjective buzzwords that don't mean anything.
I backed up my words with real arguments. See >>39285475.

>Where did I say "it's hard"? I have never said that
You said "Why would I do something I don't want to do?" which is void of any real excuse to why you wouldn't want to do something. You provided 0 arguments to why you shouldn't produce kids other than "I don't want to." To any reasonable person, this clearly means "It's too hard and I don't want to do it. I don't like responsibility."

>I said I don't want to because I don't see how it benefits me.
You now add an argument and your argument is "I don't benefit from having kids monetarily." You are a degenerate who doesn't want kids because they are "hard", because you don't monetarily benefit from them, and who also leeches off society in that exact way.
>>
File: fresh outta hecks.png (174KB, 429x491px) Image search: [Google]
fresh outta hecks.png
174KB, 429x491px
>>39285769
>>39286533
A final word on this degenerate.

We got into this debate because you don't like people cultivate values in society and consequently calling out people who attack those values. The only reason I mentioned children here >>39285179 was because there's a very, very real reason to pay attention to others regardless of whether or not you have control over the individual person. What you do have control over is your say to perhaps sway society.
Degenerates like yourself stay small, think small, and are small because you cannot think past yourself. Your arguments on why you don't want children can be summed as "they don't benefit me".
Children give me joy, hardship, leadership. I get to see my lineage through my children and my grand-children. I get to cultivate values in society through my children and the values I instill in them. You wouldn't know about these things because you are a degenerate through and through.
You should honestly be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>39284326
>virgin
>"but tyrone said mouth stuff didn't count! "
>>
>>39284507
>using the dnd morality chart to describe a economic system
>thinks his opinion should be taken seriously
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.