/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addressing heightism in modern society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 5in difference.jpg (23KB, 624x390px) Image search: [Google]
5in difference.jpg
23KB, 624x390px
Let's begin with a few facts:

Politics. In all but three American presidential elections in the 20th century, the taller man has won.

Business. More than half the chief executives of America's Fortune 500 companies stood six feet tall or more. As a class, these wekepei were a good 2.5 inches taller than average; only 3% were peritsi, 5'7" or less. Other surveys suggest that about 90% of chief executives are of above-average height.

Professional status. One study found that people in high-ranking jobs were about two inches taller than those down below, a pattern that held even when comparing men of like educational and socioeconomic status.

Jobs. Fully 72% of the time, the taller man is "hired". And when they are hired, they tend also to earn rather more.

Money. Short teenaged boys made less money when they became young adults (aged 23) than their taller peers--even after other attributes, such as scores on ability tests or parents' social status, were factored out.

Sex. When 100 women were asked to evaluate photographs of men whom they believed to be either tall, average or short, all of them found the tall and medium specimens "significantly more attractive" than the short ones. In another study, only two of 79 women said they would go on a date with a man shorter than themselves (the rest, on average, wanted to date a man at least 1.7 inches taller).

http://www.jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html
_
Clearly, there's a social problem that needs to be addressed and I'd like to hear the opinion of lanklets and women. Why is it that we allow manlets to harm the economy and women's emotional health by still giving them hopes of making a living and developing relationships? Discuss.
>>
File: 1472978626614.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472978626614.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
Great post OP!
>>
>>39283489
>surprised people are shallow
Meanwhile lanklets cucks like Obama and Trudeau are literally getting cucked and even pegged by manlets, top kek.
>>
Yeah let's get rid of heightism and racism and all get surgery to make us females then world peace will be achieved
>>
>>39283489
You mean there's actual statistical evidence that manlets are objectively inferior?
>>
>>39283573
>heightism
>not the same as muh dick
>>
>>39283585

Yes.
>>
>>39283585
Do you really need statistical evidence to know that manlets are inferior? Haha
>>
>>39283792
This. Subjective perception of the social value of manlets seems to be extremely accurate for the most part: http://i1.someimage.com/C8W1eIk.jpg
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.