[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eye contact fags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0578.jpg (74KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
74KB, 750x1334px
People who make eye contact with me in between sets piss me off.. Breaking my concentration. It makes me wanna go up to them and grab them by their collar and say "You think you're tough? Do something. Fucking do it. I want you to, I know you want to, so fucking do it. Not gonna do it?? You Disney bitchmade pussies ain't hard. You ain't shit. I could smell the Disney on you when I walked into the gym. You give me that smart ass look again when I'm in here and I will end you. End. You." Lol he'd probably shit himself because he's not used to people talking to him like that. I can recognize submissive bitchmade Disney pussies like that. And they ain't hard. They ain't shit.
>>
>>39283411
Insecure much?
>>
>>39283411
You sound like a faggot and your shit is retarded.
>>
>>39283431
Fuck off. You ain't hard. You ain't shit.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMdo8gsRow8
>>
>only have access to commercial gyms in area
>am able to afford several memberships as some are closer to others where my work makes me travel and 30 minutes of driving can kill a workout
>can afford Equinox
>185 BW
>rep 400 on squats for tripples or quads
>people always look
>I get a high off of the attention
>>
>>39283836

Im at the gym at like 11 AM when everyone else is at work and its pretty empty. Of like 40 treadmills, about 35 are free. This fucking short, fat mexican starts gets on the treadmill right next to mine. I cant even do my 5 min warmup without some faggot at the gym pissing me off. As I leave after my workout, I still see him walking for past 45 mins.
>>
>>39283411
You realize you're making eye contact with them too right?
>>
>>39283411
Lower your steroid intake
>>
>>39283411
This is why i wear sunglasses to the gym
>>
>>39283431
proud of your boy
>>
You got issues bitch
>>
>>39283411
>Beta as fuck
>>
I make eye contact because I know OP exists
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.