[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Boy Season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 201511_1743_iddaa_sm.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
201511_1743_iddaa_sm.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
"Hey ladies! Get you a 300 lb morbidly obese man so you can suffocate in his fatrolls when he rolls over in his sleep!" What the fuck is this body positive bullshit?
>>
What the fuck are those things supposed to be? Cats?
>>
>>39281903
I have no fucking idea
>>
>>39281895
Buttmad little boy detected
>>
>>39281991
Ain't mad. Just confused why this is a thing
>>
>>39282010

Same. Everybody knows that every fat GIRL deserves a perfect 10/10 Brad Pitt just because they are a girl... But that every fat GUY deserves to die alone.
>>
>>39281895
>>39283531

funny, i recently saw exactly a couple like this. he fat ass gut, 6"4 or something, and she was like slim and 5"11. they were holding hands and made the typical in love bullshit you do.

other than that... fat man all the time alone. supermarket, streets, disco... alone alone alone. its some type of fetish where the woman needs to feel overly protected.

alas iam 30 years old and traveled alot in and out of germany, so this is really uncommon since this was the first couple i ever saw like this.

and i got too much time
>>
>>39283611

He is either rich or has *perfect* game.
>>
Big niggas winning
>>
>>39283611

its way more common to see hot chicks are on the arms of fat dudes than cool guys with fat chicks.

you dont interact with people very much if this is the first time youve seen this
>>
>>39284083

This. It's p. common to see fat guys pull tons of fine bitches.

I know a guy that's like 35, his daddy is rich (director) , he gets a lot of daddy's money, he doesn't have a job, but he drives a bentley, lives in a luxury condominium (on the tower suite, at that) and he always has tons of babes around.

They're not even whores. I was talking to one and she was an accountant.

Women like nice things and rich dudes can afford to surround themselves with nice things.

Girls want to spend time with him because then they can go to the tower suite of the nice ass condimunium and admire the view and marvel at his marble floor and crystal chandelere
>>
>>39283531
Yeah, welcome to being born a man. From time immemorial to the present day, being born a man means your life doesn't matter. Women complain about being second class citizens in the old days, but at least they got to still be alive, meanwhile the hundreds of millions of men who died building roads, sailing ships, fought in wars, etc, never complained because they died nameless and forgotten well before they could get comfortable enough with life to start feeling they're entitled to more. And the men who survived through that and clawed from the universe their right to live? They got to be live in the service of providing for a woman who was born with that right, and yet who feels she still needs more.

The real takeaway here is to either accept your place as a willing cuck, or embrace being forever alone.
>>
File: big-lenny3.jpg (68KB, 703x1050px) Image search: [Google]
big-lenny3.jpg
68KB, 703x1050px
>get ye one
>>
File: wMHnrC5.jpg (146KB, 800x1069px) Image search: [Google]
wMHnrC5.jpg
146KB, 800x1069px
>>39281895
>lifting for girls
>>
File: BfAYCtbCcAAfUJi.jpg-large.jpg (55KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
BfAYCtbCcAAfUJi.jpg-large.jpg
55KB, 612x612px
Big Boy Season is a retarded black meme
>>
File: Iceragoofy2767.jpg (21KB, 635x339px) Image search: [Google]
Iceragoofy2767.jpg
21KB, 635x339px
>>39281903

Whatever creature Goofy is supposed to be (a dog)?
>>
>>39284455
>somebody saved this pic on his hard disk
>>
>>39284455
Welp I'm not hungry any more...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.