[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF IS WRONG WITH NORMIES?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (867KB, 539x876px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
867KB, 539x876px
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>39281477
ohohohohoo
>>
Wow so ripped
>>
>>39281477

#swole
>>
rich + not obese = ripped
>>
he's like 6'5 and handsome as fuck

>b-but muh aesthetics

ugly manlets get rekt
>>
>>39281477
>ripped
>ribbed
fify
>>
>>39281477
looks + status halo
>>
when you're not obese in the USA you're considered ripped, almost olympic athlete tier
>>
All Hail Big Pappa P
>>
>>39281524
Nigga is 6'2
>>
Is that achievable natty??!!?
>>
>>39281560
still bigger than u lmfao
>>
>>39281622
Im 191 cm kek
>>
>>39281477

what's worse..:normies or autist dyels that spend all their time bitching about normies?
>>
>>39281477

If that's what is impressing normies now... we're all EASILY gonna make it, because the bar is now very low.

This is actually a good thing vs. the promotion of roider bodies as the bare minimum of aesthetics.
>>
>>39281477
Oh man that is mega nasty

That is dogshit
>>
>doesn't matter how much you try or how much you spend on facial treatments you will never look as good as that dude or his brother
fuck this is so unfair why didn't i get blessed with such good genetics
>>
Guys facial aesthetics and genetics in general are elite tier. Probably eats whatever and does weights once a week.

None of you will ever ascend close to his level no matter how much you lift (kek) or what you achieve in life so why even compare yourselves to him.
>>
>>39282931
i b-bet he can't didly 5plaet l-like me h-hehe ;-;
>>
>>39281772

It's impressive if you're a celebrity that every woman wants

If you're a normal d00d that's not gonna cut it
>>
>>39281511
This
>>
>>39282931
He's not ten pounds of muscle without ever touching a weight dude.
He was just an average active and athletic person from the time he was a kid and never got fat or ate too badly.

That's litterally it. I can't believe people here are wowed by a guy who just lived like a normal man and didn't over eat the garbage food that we're fed every day.
>>
>>39282853
He looks real queezy. If you're gonna be jealous, don't be jealous of that fucking skeletor exelsus
>>
>>39281477
THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON
>>
>>39281578
If you've been lifting for 15+ years and have advantageous genetics maybe.
>>
Hopefully you fucks lifting for women realize it doesn't matter.

Find a sport and don't eat like a fatty and you'll be golden.
>>
>>39281625
You got him champ.
>>
>>39281477

Doesn't look all to bad considering the lightning. With a good pump and a professional photo shoot he would look pretty fit.
>>
>>39281477
They thought Brad Pitt was a ripped god in Fight Club brah. They know not what they say, any male who has a good face and is famous while at the same time not being a fat piece of shit is fucking SHREDDED even if they're 26 and have the physique of a skinny 17 year old high school football player.
>>
>>39281651
normies tbqhwyf
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1243x777px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1243x777px
Speaking of celebs, Dave Franco looked bretty gud in Nerve

>inb4 manlet
>>
>>39283373
tfw tittypecs
>>
U mad gymcel?
>>
>>39283373
lmao that chest gap
>>
>>39283789

Don't understand what's funny about a chest gap, many people have one. Most of the people on this board arent low enough body fat or don't have enough pec muscle to even know if they have one.
>>
>>39283373

Why am I attracted to girls that look like bitches? They always end up actually being bitches?

>I am the equivalent of girls who go for bad guys
>would probably cheat on kind, qt gf if I had one
>tfw i am the scum that I hate
>>
>>39281477
Compared to normies he is ripped but at around 15% he is nowhere near /fit standards.
>>
>>39283847
Im with you bro
Fallen for the bitch look so many times, lusting after them and obseesing over the stuff i could do to them
only difference is that i actually have a cutie normie gf
>>
>>39283789
Looks feminine as fuck. Par for the course tho, considering hes already a turbomanlet lol
>>
>>39282953
This guy gets it
>>
File: Capture.jpg (15KB, 199x225px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
15KB, 199x225px
>>39283373
This man would never be looked at nicely if not for being in hollywood. Even with his pretty fucking normal body, look at his fucking face.

the franco's have the dumbest faces of all time.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.