[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit people and their unfit partners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: couples_dynamics.jpg (71KB, 520x543px) Image search: [Google]
couples_dynamics.jpg
71KB, 520x543px
I've been going out with this girl for about a month and a half, and she's relatively unfit. We started off and I said I liked her for her, but for some reason I just can't seem to want sex anymore. She "runs" every other day (she jogs at about a walking speed for 3 miles), and she constantly complains about how fat she is (she's a little on the chubby side). I've been working out for about 5 years now and I wouldn't say I'm strong man or front cover material, but it's plain I definitely take care of myself. She's expressed interest on me making her a workout plan and a diet but I'm doubtful she would follow it. I keep seeing all these attractive women around me who definitely have interest in me, but I like this girl because I get along with her and she's only a little clingy.
How do I say this? Would you be in a close relationship with someone unfit and unconfident? Would you end it if you couldn't be physically attracted to someone?
>>
>>39279955
>She's expressed interest on me making her a workout plan and a diet but I'm doubtful she would follow it
If she wants to get fit help her out

If you see the potential for her to become more attractive in your eyes then keep dating her. I don't know what you guys look like, but if she is just a little chub and you help her get fit, then you guys will share a strong bond. If you don't care about her then leave her. It's still early. Be honest with yourself and it should work out.

I've been in a relationship with a chub, and I had to force myself to have sex sometimes. We had some things in common and enjoyed each others company, but I couldn't move past the fat gut so I called it off.
>>
>>39279955
You sound like a lazy borderline-DYEL, and she is pretty much like you.

She will drag you down into chubbyland in no time.

Also, if you don't want to fuck the girl you're with it's time to break up. As simple as that.
>>
>>39280026
I've already written it up, and I have it ready but I don't want this to be for nothing if I decide to give up on this. Maybe you're right, if I push for things to get better or help her improve herself I can have my cake and eat it too. If not, then the only thing I've wasted is faith.
>>
>>39279955
>I keep seeing all these attractive women around me who definitely have interest in me
the moment you are single this will no longer be the case, trust me
>>
>>39280101
Fuck you, why?
>>
>>39280116
Because being in a relationship is attractive to other women, since they have a natural instinct to want what other women want/have.
Look it up on google. Men in relationships are rated more handsome, more kind, more intelligent, more sexy than the exact same men presented as single.
>>
>>39280177
That's garbage, and I hate it.
Women only want me for my girlfriend - that seems backwards.
How do they even tell?
>>
>>39280116
It's true. Everyone knows it's easier to find a job when you already have one. No one wants to hire an umemployed bum when you can headhunt your competition's best employees.
>>
>>39280116
it's just how it is. ever misplaced something and then searching for it like crazy only to never find it, then when you didn't need it you'd bump into that same shit over and over again.

the same thing happens with girls, jobs, etc. they might be interested now, but the moment you break up the whole world will have gfs but you.
>>
>>39280302
Is there like a pill form of that? Maybe a liquefied drink that gives the same effect? Can we socially overcome this bullshit?
>>
>>39280116

When you are in a relationship you'll be subconsciously more confident around other women because you don't really need to impress them because you're not trying to fuck them. Women pick up on the confidence so you'll get more attention. That goes away once you're single.
>>
>>39280419
That's a damn good point, but what if I still WANT to fuck them? I'm just not actively pursuing the possibility.
>>
File: 1477945421193.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1477945421193.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>muh 18 year old relationship problems
>>
>>39280487
Then you are literally every dude ever
>>
>>39280562
That's comforting, sort of
>>
>>39280519
Yeah because I've been working out since I was 13, dumb shit.
>>
>>39279955
Don't make a plan etc. She won't follow it and you will get mad about it. Take my word on that.

I really hate girls who never work out but claim they do or even worse, ones who constantly complain about their body. Grow the fuck up and get some self esteem.
>>
>>39280794
If she doesn't follow the plan she broke a promise and that's totally grounds for a breakup. I don't want it to be like that because that seems just a wee bit shallow, but then again fitness translates to the mental as well so it's a universal job here amiright?
>>
I tried to get an unfit partner fit... Worked great for a year or so then she went off the deep end binge eating and gave up exercise completely. It's part of what lead to our breakup. YMMV, but you've been warned.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.